The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We wuz robbed

2 posters

Go down

We wuz robbed Empty We wuz robbed

Post by chewed_mintie Sat 20 Oct 2012, 9:24 am

Wellington 22 - Auckland 33

Well that's how I feel. We're 15-9 up, Auckland attack down the blind off a 5 mtre scrum and score. The ref (Lawrence) affirms the try. But hang on, a replay shows a foot in touch....no try should have been given.

Now, Auckland played the better rugby and probably deserved their win but that try evened up the contest when Wellington were building a bit of ascendancy. We then came back and scored through Savea but then surrendered the meekest of tries trying to pass the ball off our own tryline and coughing up the most awful intercept.

Maybe we didn't deserve it the end, certainly Auckland attacked extremely well through Piatau amongst others but I can't help but feel if we'd been able to put another score on them if that try had hae been rightfully disallowed, then a different result would have followed. Maybe it's just becuase i can't stand losing to Auckland!!!

For what it's worth, Dane Coles confirmed his spot on the autumn tour I reckon.

chewed_mintie

Back to top Go down

We wuz robbed Empty Re: We wuz robbed

Post by nganboy Mon 22 Oct 2012, 10:18 am

Come on Mintie - we were just too erratic in the end. Our lapses in concentration undid all our good work.
nganboy
nganboy

Back to top Go down