The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

irons for sale mizuno mp59; free tarka's towel with succesful purchase

3 posters

Go down

irons for sale  mizuno mp59;  free tarka's towel with succesful purchase Empty irons for sale mizuno mp59; free tarka's towel with succesful purchase

Post by tarka Sat 20 Oct 2012, 3:54 pm

Hi chaps. Not been on in a while, just been reading every few days or so. Changed to TourStage X Blade so I have a set of Mizuno mp59 5-pw, 8 months old, half inch longer 1 deg upright; rifle project x 6.0 golf pride Tour velvet grip; shafts and grips only 2 months old. if anyone is interested in making me an offer let me know. They will be going on the bay soon. If someone gives me a good offer I will chuck in a replica of one of my famous towels, or not if purchaser desires.

Kind regards

Tarka

tarka

Back to top Go down

irons for sale  mizuno mp59;  free tarka's towel with succesful purchase Empty Re: irons for sale mizuno mp59; free tarka's towel with succesful purchase

Post by navyblueshorts Sat 20 Oct 2012, 4:08 pm

Towel? Laugh laughing

Don't need the irons I'm sorry to say but your 'advert' made me crack up.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

irons for sale  mizuno mp59;  free tarka's towel with succesful purchase Empty Re: irons for sale mizuno mp59; free tarka's towel with succesful purchase

Post by tarka Sat 20 Oct 2012, 4:12 pm

ah ha you remember the story NBS, it is only a replica mind as the original is still in situ in the woods behind the green, check on it every month or so

tarka

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Sat 20 Oct 2012, 5:05 pm

I think the towel would seal the deal for most people but as its coming from you I think most people wouldn't touch it with someone else's barge pole Laugh

Can't believe you check on it, as if anyone in the right mind would touch it!

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sun 21 Oct 2012, 10:17 pm

tarka wrote:ah ha you remember the story NBS, it is only a replica mind as the original is still in situ in the woods behind the green, check on it every month or so
Remember it? I think it's achieved a sort of legendary status.... Laugh
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down