The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'They'

3 posters

Go down

The 'They' Empty The 'They'

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 31 Jan 2011, 6:56 pm

Right, I never watched the last five minutes of the 27/01/11 edition of TNA so I missed Scott Steiner coming in. Does anyone know if there are any other additions to this faction with a potential re assembly of the Main Event Mafia? Really hope Flair gets his ass handed too him as he is just plain awful on TNA now. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over the top & needs a good slap.

So, Are returns of Booker T & Sting in the pipe line? Cannot wait for the 3rd now.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

The 'They' Empty Re: The 'They'

Post by David Tails Mon 31 Jan 2011, 7:06 pm

I doubt that the MEM can reform.

Nash and Booker were in the Rumble....so that means they won't be able to perform for TNA.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 31 Jan 2011, 7:46 pm

Surely that won't stop Booker from then going on to sign a contract with TNA? Can't wait for the finally of this feud once all of Angle's allies are revealed. Use elimination tag match with Immortal v Team Angle!!!! :love:

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 31 Jan 2011, 8:04 pm

booker has signed a short term deal with wwe so may involve being a manager or commentator. on that subject how poor was the commentary last night. nash was a 1 night deal but negotiating on a further deal as he'd like to stay

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 31 Jan 2011, 8:16 pm

Ah, I never realised that Booker had signed a deal. I just presumed he was going to be a one night show. Does make sense with him being so quickly thrown over the top rope. What sort of role do you reckon he would play? Surely he could get a story up2 Mania?

So pleased Diesel is back, I'm a huge Nash fan & I hope he gets a decent run up to Mania if he does sign.

Any other leaks or info on whether anyone else will be joining Angle, Steiner & The Crimson?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 31 Jan 2011, 8:32 pm

Changes were made to the planned Main Event Mafia angle with major rewrites taking place according to one source. "Big time rewrite mode this week due to their dumb asses writing a plot around guys who are not under contract," the source stated.

Before he opted to appear at the Royal Rumble PPV, Kevin Nash had been pencilled in as part of the angle. There was also speculating regarding Booker T because of his past connections to the group, but there was nothing solid in him returning.

only in tna would you book a guy not under contract

as for booker he may wrestle for a while but i could see him as smackdown commentator or even kofi kingstons manager

i think nash will end up against big show if he signs up

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum