The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The v2 Wrestling Podcast - Halloween Week

3 posters

Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast - Halloween Week Empty The v2 Wrestling Podcast - Halloween Week

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:56 am

The wrestling podcast is up folks.

This week, Adam and Crips talk about the general booking in TNA as well as reading out a few email questions that have been received over the weeks (Thanks to Rob and Todd for those).

And what a week it was! The last podcast was our most listened to one yet, gaining 457 downloads during the week - just goes to show that when Adam isnt on, its worth listening to!

In part 2, Chris is joined by forum member Uryu Ushida to talk about all things WWE. I believe that Chris enjoyed WWE this week although I may be mistakenly interpretating his thumbs up gesture as a positive thing and not due to the fact that it has been set in a cast that way due to a broken thumb.

Remember, if you have a question or would like to take part in a future podcast, then please do not hesitate to contact the team at wrestling@v2journal.com

http://v2journal.com/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-halloween-week.html

Enjoy

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast - Halloween Week Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling Podcast - Halloween Week

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:51 am

we had fun this week, unfortunatly technical details meant some of my obscure knowlege ( according to Chris ) was cut out.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast - Halloween Week Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling Podcast - Halloween Week

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:17 am

Also...is there another Rob Lee from Nottingham on here?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:33 pm

I look forward to hearing it and finding out which pairing is Jeremy Borasch and Todd Kenely.

Isn't Rob Lee from Nottingham the bloke who emailed us? I presumed it was the former Newcastle and Charlton midfielder.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down