The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Waiting for Olly to show up and Captain 'Team Scholes' already" page

+5
Fernando
Hero
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
sodhat
Marky
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The "Waiting for Olly to show up and Captain 'Team Scholes' already" page - Page 2 Empty The "Waiting for Olly to show up and Captain 'Team Scholes' already" page

Post by Marky Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi.

1 GK Joe Hart
13 GK John Ruddy
21 GK Fraser Forster
2 DF Glen Johnson
15 DF Phil Jagielka
3 DF Leighton Baines
5 DF Gary Cahill
14 DF Ryan Bertrand
6 DF Steven Caulker
16 DF Ryan Shawcross
12 DF Carl Jenkinson
4 MF Steven Gerrard (captain)
11 MF Ashley Young
10 MF Tom Cleverley
17 MF Jack Wilshere
18 MF Tom Huddlestone
8 MF Leon Osman
7 MF Raheem Sterling
9 FW Danny Welbeck
20 FW Daniel Sturridge
19 FW Wilfried Zaha

Last edited by Marky on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Marky

Back to top Go down

The "Waiting for Olly to show up and Captain 'Team Scholes' already" page - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Waiting for Olly to show up and Captain 'Team Scholes' already" page

Post by Trebs Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:17 am

Ashley Young - Joins the GB Diving team, breaks the record for most gold medals won?

Trebs

Back to top Go down

The "Waiting for Olly to show up and Captain 'Team Scholes' already" page - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Waiting for Olly to show up and Captain 'Team Scholes' already" page

Post by sodhat Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am

All I can think with Cahill is King of the Hill.

That's all I got. So unless he animates an unfunny sitcom about his boring life, I would say he would be employed as an officious estate agent or something.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:44 am

i keep telling you right wing extremist for Young dammit

Throws himself to the floor crying when gets told he's being deported for breaching the peace and trying to get the country to implement Fergie Law

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:57 am

Dont u think left wing would be better nando seeming as he actually plays there Whistle

Trebs i think thats a little too obvious and I think Azzy would be looking for something more inventive so im gonna go for nandos one!

I will try do one for Cahill later
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:58 am

Either's good Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Cahill - Opens up an insurance company with his fellow club centre backs, but is left horribly exposed when one wonders off to get his haircut like Sideshow Bob and the other heads to Africa for a course in "How racist are you John? Lets find out"
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:37 pm

13 GK John Ruddy
21 GK Fraser Forster
15 DF Phil Jagielka
14 DF Ryan Bertrand
16 DF Ryan Shawcross
12 DF Carl Jenkinson
17 MF Jack Wilshere - Jack Wilshere wins the nobel peace prize by age 23. He doesn't do anything to earn it, it's just because he's that good
18 MF Tom Huddlestone
20 FW Daniel Sturridge
19 FW Wilfried Zaha

Ok here is the rest of the squad, I wanna add this onto the submission as a sort of read if you want type thing. So I am going to delegate you guys the following players and I want a line or two by 6 pm tomorrow:

Soddy - Wilfried Zaha, Daniel Sturridge
Nando - Tom Huddlestone, Carl Jenkinson
Marky - Ryan Shawcross, Ryan Bertrand
Trebs - Phil Jagielka, Fraser Forster
Me - John Ruddy + any that dont get done/if anyone wants to swap
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:20 pm

You missed off Tooze OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:40 pm

im not about tomorrow so your need to do mine The "Waiting for Olly to show up and Captain 'Team Scholes' already" page - Page 2 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:20 pm

onlytreblewinners wrote:You missed off Tooze OK

Don't think he is doing it tbh Trebs. I Pm'd him and haven't heard back
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:29 pm

So if we lose Tooze is fired?

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Marky made a suggestion that all the people who aren't taking part be fired, and I think that should happen with both teams tbh, otherwise we will just have somebody who aint taking part being fired each week.

Got your PM btw thanks Trebs. I'll update the post later Ok!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Okay - I'm not very good at this sort of task, and there's no jokes that can be really be made with the players I had that I could think of.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:49 pm

onlytreblewinners wrote:Okay - I'm not very good at this sort of task, and there's no jokes that can be really be made with the players I had that I could think of.

Tbf the Forster one made me chuckle, but if it's not up your street it's not up your street lol. Next task will be better for ya im sure
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:17 am

I refuse to do any more of the squad players, as i've done more than my fair share of the actual task. Deal with it The "Waiting for Olly to show up and Captain 'Team Scholes' already" page - Page 2 3559488474

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:21 am

Wilfried Zaha - hosts a Punk'd like show where he tricks members of the public in exceptionally cruel and typical south London ways. He jumps out at the end of the prank on the crumpled ball of humanity and screams "ZAHA! I got you!". It is cancelled after 2 episodes and several stabbings.

Daniel Sturridge - Takes up a career as an archer but fails to qualify for the Olympics because he finds it impossible to hit the target. Retires and sniffs glue instead.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:05 am

Marky wrote:I refuse to do any more of the squad players, as i've done more than my fair share of the actual task. Deal with it The "Waiting for Olly to show up and Captain 'Team Scholes' already" page - Page 2 3559488474

Strike 1.

Do it. Or else I'm using this against you in the boardroom.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Care to post this some time this year Olly.....

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Good point...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:35 am

UNLUCKY YOU HAD A GOOD TASK Smile

Last edited by cherriesfan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:39 am

clap Well played lads, good luck in the Boardroom
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:26 am

Well played guys

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2