The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatton vs Senchenko Primetime Help and Support Thread - Order Early as it's busy already!

+7
Lance
owen10ozzy
JabMachineMK2
ShahenshahG
Rowley
hampo17
Primetime
11 posters

Go down

Hatton vs Senchenko Primetime Help and Support Thread - Order Early as it's busy already! Empty Hatton vs Senchenko Primetime Help and Support Thread - Order Early as it's busy already!

Post by Primetime Thu Nov 22 2012, 19:13

Ricky Hatton's comeback fight against Senchenko is proving to be incredibaly popular. Two days before the fight and already we are very busy!

Despite having our largest ever amount of staff working on Saturday there will be queues to be answered by a member of the call centre team. If you intend to buy the event and do not wish to sit in a queue it would be best to order early.

Primetime signals on Sky are instant and you will be able to order at any time but if you need assitance from an operator please be prepared to queue on the day

To order Hatton vs Senchenko on Sky

Call 08712004444 or go to Primetime Website (click here)and follow the watch on TV links

You will need to have your viewing card number ready but your viewing card must be in the box and the box switched on when you order or you will miss your signal

If you have registered before and have a phoneline connected to your box you can order through the box office menu. If you have an insufficient credit message it means you have a failed payment on your account with us, do not call Sky about this call customer services direct on 08448429844

If you experience a blue screen this means you missed your signal, call customer services direct on 08448429844 to get it resent and instantly resolved. You can also try unplugging your box from the wall for 30 seconds to force a reboot.

If you need any support you can check http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/support.html , customers service number is 08448429844 - this is direct to an agent and a national rate call

If you want to record with Sky+ read the rules here - http://www.primetimeboxing.co.uk/skyplus/

The lines are busy so if you need help you will need to hold briefly

Web - Order at Primetime Website (click here) following the watch online links

Any support issues check http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/support.html

Virgin - Order through the on demand menus. Any customer services issues need to be directed to Virgin Media customer services on the usual numbers

I hope this helps and I will check in as often as possible to help further

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Hatton vs Senchenko Primetime Help and Support Thread - Order Early as it's busy already! Empty Re: Hatton vs Senchenko Primetime Help and Support Thread - Order Early as it's busy already!

Post by Primetime Sat Nov 24 2012, 09:23

morning everyone, enjoy the fight!

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Hatton vs Senchenko Primetime Help and Support Thread - Order Early as it's busy already! Empty Re: Hatton vs Senchenko Primetime Help and Support Thread - Order Early as it's busy already!

Post by hampo17 Sat Nov 24 2012, 11:51

Anyone know who the commentary team is for tonight? Depending on who it is I may put some music on during the fight instead of listening to some numpty talk rubbish.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat Nov 24 2012, 11:54

Was posted on the main thread hampo, Richie Woodhall and Ian Darke, Paul Dempsey, Ryan Rhodes and Maliganggi in the studio. Decent team in my opinion

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat Nov 24 2012, 11:57

Ahh didn't see that, very good team. Darke and Woodhall are decent commentators and say it how they see it. Is there any point in having Rhodes and Dempsey in the studio with Paulie or are they giving him a word limit? Laugh

Who the hell is Rotherham Joe Gans by the way? Erm

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat Nov 24 2012, 12:00

hampo171 wrote:

Who the hell is Rotherham Joe Gans by the way? Erm

It's my tribute to Union's borderline autism, Union wrote a thread once about how many fighters in the past had been named Joe Gans in tribute to the lightweight great and it come out to about 30 odd with the likes of Allentown Joe Gans, Little Joe Gans, Baby Joe Gans etc and someone suggested having your hometown followed by Joe Gans would be a good user name, I agreed and nicked his idea.

I am the artist formerly known as Rowley but like to think the over long threads that nobody reads would have already given that away

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat Nov 24 2012, 12:01

oh Laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat Nov 24 2012, 12:03

Hampo - its quite obvious isn't it - flashy new name - populist threads to get down with the kids and a whole series to make his prescence known and to try and hide the obvious.

Its Rowleys midlife crisis.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat Nov 24 2012, 12:05

Suppose doing it on here is cheaper than going and buying a soft top.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat Nov 24 2012, 12:11

ShahenshahG wrote:Hampo - its quite obvious isn't it - flashy new name - populist threads to get down with the kids and a whole series to make his prescence known and to try and hide the obvious.

In my defence Shah, there are many things you could accuse my current series of but it does appear populist is unlikely to be one of them.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Sat Nov 24 2012, 12:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YheK_pNx30E&feature=related

Just saw this and it got me a bit fired up for the fight

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat Nov 24 2012, 12:17

youve got about 30 replies. For you thats populist.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat Nov 24 2012, 12:22

That's quality JM, really well made and like you say got me a little fired up.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat Nov 24 2012, 12:27

hampo171 wrote:Suppose doing it on here is cheaper than going and buying a soft top.

And his toupee won't fly off

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Sat Nov 24 2012, 13:34

If I order the fight to watch online will I also be able to view it on the TV?

Worried that online may end up lagging and stream could be slow. No issues with my internet as I spare no expense on it (nothing worse than shoddy download speed) but I'm a little uneasy with what I have heard about online viewing on Primetime...

Luckily it is of no concern to my actual self as I am off to watch the fight but my dad has to contend to being shunned to the computer as the mother has taken over the tv for the evening!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat Nov 24 2012, 13:36

owen10ozzy wrote:If I order the fight to watch online will I also be able to view it on the TV?

Worried that online may end up lagging and stream could be slow. No issues with my internet as I spare no expense on it (nothing worse than shoddy download speed) but I'm a little uneasy with what I have heard about online viewing on Primetime...

Luckily it is of no concern to my actual self as I am off to watch the fight but my dad has to contend to being shunned to the computer as the mother has taken over the tv for the evening!

No you can only view on the method you purchase, you but the web stream you can only watch the web stream - you would have to pay again for another platform

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Sat Nov 24 2012, 14:55

Cheers for the response. Another quick question....If I book it to watch on the TV are you able to record it onto the skybox?

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat Nov 24 2012, 14:59

owen10ozzy wrote:Cheers for the response. Another quick question....If I book it to watch on the TV are you able to record it onto the skybox?

Unfortunately unless you are previously registered with Primetime and order through box office you won't be able to record. If you are new to primetime or do not have a phoneline connected to your box we have to send a direct signal which will block recording

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Nov 24 2012, 17:16

i tried to purchase the fight this morning and again now, but the links on the website are not working. they just reload the main page. theres plenty of good streams available tonight, so i will use one of them instead

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Sat Nov 24 2012, 19:10

Tut tut Lance warning

Anyone know what time the main fights start? Particularly Quigg Munroe and the Hatton ringwalks??

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightonGoose Sat Nov 24 2012, 19:53

Is anyone struggling to get a signal from primetime again? When I call the support line it tells me that they are busy and directs me to the website then hangs up. The website tells me it is having issues and advises me to call them. I've been subscribed to Primetime for ages but it's impossible to give them money and get the fight at the moment.

BrightonGoose

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie Ramrod Sat Nov 24 2012, 20:07

I'm getting the same issue Brighton, absolute shambles, Primetime can whistle if they think they are getting my cash, its embarrassing for such an event!!

Richie Ramrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Sat Nov 24 2012, 20:25

Primetime, with the greatest of respect, are a poor imitation of sky. No HD, awful customer services and constant technical issues show the standard they operate to.

I wouldn't buy anything not in HD forb15 quid.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down