The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warren Gatland in charge and Wales still lose! ! !

5 posters

Go down

Warren Gatland in charge and Wales still lose! ! !  Empty Warren Gatland in charge and Wales still lose! ! !

Post by majesticimperialman Sun 25 Nov 2012, 10:52 am

I posted a thread last week, saying is Wales 5 in a row loss because Rob Hwoley is in charge.

Alott of you responded with verious comments.

But Warren Gatland was in charge for the game yesterday. Did Wales play any different yesterday than they have played in the first 2 games?

Why did Wales leave it to the last 15/20 minutes before they started to put some decent play together.

Is the Welsh perfomance mainly down to the (players ) or how the ( Coach ) wants the players to play?

How much of the way they played ( preistland trying to kick for the coner) is down to the captain calling the shots?

Will either of the Wales, England, Ireland, ever be good enough to pull off a win against the top 3 teams in the woirld?

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Warren Gatland in charge and Wales still lose! ! !  Empty Re: Warren Gatland in charge and Wales still lose! ! !

Post by Biltong Sun 25 Nov 2012, 10:56 am

Wales' problem doesn't lie with the coach. Thy want to play bash up rugby and it doesn't work for them.

They need to play industrious rugby not industrial rugby.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Warren Gatland in charge and Wales still lose! ! !  Empty Re: Warren Gatland in charge and Wales still lose! ! !

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2012, 10:57 am

They did seem more up for this game, no shame in losing to this all blacks side, they are head and shoulders above the rest at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Sun 25 Nov 2012, 11:00 am

majesticimperialman wrote:

Will either of Wales or Italy ever be good enough to pull off a win against the top 3 teams in the woirld?

Fixed that for you. Scotland, England, France and Ireland have all managed a victory or two recently.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerLewis Sun 25 Nov 2012, 11:31 am

How bad is your spelling Majestic????!

RogerLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sun 25 Nov 2012, 11:34 am

RogerLewis wrote:How bad is your spelling Majestic????!

Yes my spelling is bad. But my intentions are good.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sun 25 Nov 2012, 11:38 am

Laugh
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerLewis Sun 25 Nov 2012, 11:40 am

Your intentions are a carbon copy of HERSH, to only talk about Wales and not your own nations problems. I don't see hundreds of England threads popping up from Welsh posters. At least we focus on our OWN team.

I wish Wales could be like England. England's 2 recent wins in a row are something we need to emulate.

RogerLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun 25 Nov 2012, 11:51 am

RogerLewis wrote:Your intentions are a carbon copy of HERSH, to only talk about Wales and not your own nations problems. I don't see hundreds of England threads popping up from Welsh posters. At least we focus on our OWN team.

Maestegmafia, Morgannnwwwwwggggg and Viewto all start lots of English or RFU threads. Not trying to equate any of theses 5 gentlemen with each other just showing the slight flaw in your argument.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerLewis Sun 25 Nov 2012, 11:55 am

LondonTiger wrote:
RogerLewis wrote:Your intentions are a carbon copy of HERSH, to only talk about Wales and not your own nations problems. I don't see hundreds of England threads popping up from Welsh posters. At least we focus on our OWN team.

Maestegmafia, Morgannnwwwwwggggg and Viewto all start lots of English or RFU threads. Not trying to equate any of theses 5 gentlemen with each other just showing the slight flaw in your argument.

It's all pathetic just concentrate on your own mess. When you've lost 2 games in a row don't start a thread about another nations problems.

RogerLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sun 25 Nov 2012, 12:06 pm

RogerLewis wrote:

Your intentions are a carbon copy of HERSH, to only talk about Wales and not your own nations problems. I don't see hundreds of England threads popping up from Welsh posters. At least we focus on our OWN team.

I wish Wales could be like England. England's 2 recent wins in a row are something we need to emulate.

First of all i am not HERSH.

Secondly, England are not current Grand Slam Champions, claiming before the start of the Autumn internationals that they was going for 4 wins out of four games.

Thirdly, England do have a team Captain playing for them that is garunteed to be ( Captain of the Lions tour) Simply because the head coach is the head coach of the Lions tour happen's to be his head coach for his NATIONAL SQUAD.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2012, 12:34 pm

I will say I agree with Roger that I cringe whenever I see Madge posting about Wales, as he generally tries to be clever and generally fails.

Madge, Geoff Parling also stated before the AI's that they were going for four wins. I've told you this before, yet you still insist on talking about Welsh players as if they were the only ones to do it. Use your limited knowledge and try to get your head round the fact that they rightly said that they were targeting four wins, as otherwise there's little point playing these games if you don't have some belief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down