The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lewis Hamilton

+9
Critical_mass
CookinFlatSix
SteveG
Irishgreen
tso4karma
Witness X
Fernando
Mister
Alessandro Ciambella
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lewis Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Lewis Hamilton

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

I know this driver has brought a new wave of fans to Formula 1 with his style of racing. He has inspired a new generation and set many records in his very short career. I just wonder if his career has stalled.

I know in 2007 he managed to tie with his double world champion team mate as a rookie driver. Should he have done better and won it? Kimi was 17 points behind with 2 races to go. I believe he should of won it, but perhaps it was to much pressure on a rookies shoulders. He had won titles before, so what was different about winning this one. Winning is natural to a racer. It does not change as you go to a different formula.

2008 he nearly blew it again. But credit where it's due, he won it this time.

2009 he had a inferior car for much of the season but managed to obtain plenty of points when it became apparent he was not going to win the title and the pressure was off.

2010 saw him in the running for the championship but again when the pressure was at it's maximum he crumbled with more rookie like mistakes.

I know all drivers make mistakes, but Hamilton seems to make so many when the pressure is really on with his risk taking at the business end of the season.

What's my point? Well I am not here trying to bash one of Britains best but I am wondering if people think he should of achieved more. He could have been a 3 time world champion had he not kept making mistakes at the crucial time in the season.

Perhaps he will be a one hit wonder as his career seems to have stalled. It's a shame as I would like to see him bring the fight to Alonso and Vettel in a 3 way fight for the championship in equal cars. I just think pressure will forever be his undoing.

People say he is exciting to watch. If I want exciting I'd watch Kobi in his Sauber.

Does anybody else think perhaps he should of achieved more already?
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Lewis Hamilton - Page 2 Empty Re: Lewis Hamilton

Post by Belgarion of Riva Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:18 am

I wonder what Lauda and Fittipaldi think about asking a team mate to crash into a wall so Alonso can win a race?

I also wonder why Alonso wasn't banned from the sport for ignoring yellow flags endangering the lives of Marshals.

I wonder what the people of Monza have to say about those incidents

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:07 pm

The problem with Hamilton is usually his ignorance to accept that he has done wrong. Everyone makes mistakes and you learn from him, unfortunately he's been making daft moves since he's entered the sport and hasnt really seemed to learn from them. 50% of the time he seems to damage his car, never seen anything like it.

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Never seen anything like it you say, you must be new to the sport. Everyone makes mistakes; Schumacher, Hakkinen, Villenueve, Hill, Webber, Alonso and the crash kid Vettel.

Lewis admitted his error yesterday and was pleased when Jenson won even though Jenson took him out. If he damaged his car 50% of the time, he would only finish 50% of the time, which is inaccurate and false.

Hamilton makes silly mistakes but your comment is ridiculous

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by tso4karma Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Why I dont understand is that if Lewis has a flat tyre its a majoy enquiry, Sutil wiped out 3 cars Monaco no one said anything.... Can you imagine if it was Lewis that had a collision with Alonso
tso4karma
tso4karma

http://fatloss4idiots.com/?hop=zebra2inc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:18 pm

He did, at China this year, when he was weaving all over the track to prevent Alonso from overtaking him because he had destroyed his Tyres. Again. He really should learn from Jenson Button MBE about tyre management.

One if several incidents where he has been weaving to avoid overtakes. Petrov at Malaysia is another example of his race weaving to stop people over taking him.
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Editted - misread

The problem is, every seems to say "oh the Lewis fans are paranoid and coming up with conspiracy theories about how lewis is always targetted". Is it any wonder when people on forums, commentators, stewards etc always jump on Lewis when ever he makes a mistake. However when other drivers make a mistake no one bats an eye lid or its seen as a racing incident if something happens on track! No its not!

Look at schumacher recently and even last year, he was hitting other cars left right and centre, did anyone kick off, no! So it does look like Lewis is being targetted.

Last edited by Critical_mass on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Hamilton was breaking the tow to Petrov, he got punished for it. It's important to note however that he was able to overtake Petrov unlike some when a Championship was on the line. In China, Fernando showed poor overtaking management as he barged into the back of Hamilton and got penalised. He also displayed poor Jenson Button MBE management at Canada

Meanwhile The German Machine and the Second Coming of Senna (Hamilton) showed great Alonso Lapping Management when they both lapped the 'has been Matador' in his home race. A truly disgraceful performance I must say

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Alessandro Ciambella,

Hamilton driving recently is almost identical to my driving when I play F1 2010

He's just too aggressive and his errors come out of frustration - Vettel is walking away with the title and he may be the only one who can stop him, but he tried too hard and behaves like a rookie and rams iinto everyone.

If Kobayashi has the nickname "Kobaybashi", then Hamilton should be called "Ramilton"

Mister

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Mister,

I believe the reason he is driving so dangerously is because somebody has swapped his Mclaren Race Simulator Software with the Playstation Classic, Destruction Derby!

The results speak for themselves. Mistakenly he thought he earned 10 points for 360 degree spinning Mark Webber at the restart on Sunday!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Truly the results tell the story, that's why Teflonso is behind all the title contenders. What is most amusing is that Ferrari have signed Teflonso till 2016.

I guess that's another 5 years without the title.

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:24 pm

If your guesses are like your facts then the people of Monza sense 5 WDC in a row!!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:34 pm

5 WDCs in a row, hahahahahahaha. Your idol is finished. He can't even bully the frome fox, Jenson Button MBE.

Massa may develop a spine and stand up to him as well

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by tso4karma Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:12 pm

The only way AlonSLOW would win a race this season is either

(1) They ask Massa to slow down
(2) They ask Massa to crash into the wall
(3) They give Petrov a drive thru penalty so that he gets out of the way for AlonSLOW
tso4karma
tso4karma

http://fatloss4idiots.com/?hop=zebra2inc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Guys, please stop winding eachother up, its getting silly. Thanks OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Alessandro Ciambella wrote:Mister,

I believe the reason he is driving so dangerously is because somebody has swapped his Mclaren Race Simulator Software with the Playstation Classic, Destruction Derby!

The results speak for themselves. Mistakenly he thought he earned 10 points for 360 degree spinning Mark Webber at the restart on Sunday!

Does this apply to mark webber who almost took hamilton out once in Australia (150 points) and took him out in Singapore (150 + 200 bonus). Alessandro, you seem to always look at things with blinkers on, just concentrating on Hamiltons mishaps and incidents but choosing to ignore everyone other.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Critical_mass wrote:Does this apply to mark webber who almost took hamilton out once in Australia (150 points) and took him out in Singapore (150 + 200 bonus). Alessandro, you seem to always look at things with blinkers on, just concentrating on Hamiltons mishaps and incidents but choosing to ignore everyone other.

Webber didn't do anything wrong there, he just wasn't left any room - and Hamilton has already admitted he made the mistake:

http://www.manipef1.com/news/articles/11610/

Mister

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:41 pm

This is a Lewis Hamilton based thread and as he has been constantly crashing for the last two races its a perfectly legitimate thread to have a constructive go at him. He made crashed twice and ran off the track within three racing laps. Sometimes fanboys just need to accept their driver makes silly mistakes. Having a go at Alonso and Schumacher is stupid, Alonso got punted off by Button and Schumacher was close to a podium with a clean and calm race.

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Belgarion of Riva wrote:Never seen anything like it you say, you must be new to the sport. Everyone makes mistakes; Schumacher, Hakkinen, Villenueve, Hill, Webber, Alonso and the crash kid Vettel.

Lewis admitted his error yesterday and was pleased when Jenson won even though Jenson took him out. If he damaged his car 50% of the time, he would only finish 50% of the time, which is inaccurate and false.

Hamilton makes silly mistakes but your comment is ridiculous

Sorry but the irony of a Hamilton fan telling me i can't have watched F1 for long is ridiculous. Rolling Eyes

I've watched everyone you've mentioned in that list of guys who make mistakes. Of course everyone makes mistakes, but they usually seem to learn from them, Hamilton is driving worse and more desperately now than he was at the end of his rookie year. Not everyone is lucky enough to drive a Mclaren year after year with a supremely powerful engine and a chance to win races, he should enjoy his time racing at the top rather than whining that he's not the number one driver at this point in Formula One.

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:58 pm

Monty Junior, so talking about other drivers who make silly mistakes is stupid? I consider myself an unbiased observer and call things down the middle, unlike some.

Can I ask some questions? When Sutil and Kobayashi caused a major accident at Monaco, where were the articles slating them? Why did the stewards not punish them for causing an avoidable accident? Hamilton fans are well within their rights to ask these questions.

Schumacher made 2 moves defending against Hamilton, how come he wasn't punished. Look at the footage again. Button took out Hamilton and wasn't punished. Alonso caused an avoidable accident in Canada and wasn't called up by the stewards. Schumacher has been involved in a variety of incidents this season and has not been called up by the stewards. Why? Can you please explain why?

Hamilton has made some silly moves this season and has been punished, it seems however that he is the only one getting the penalties from the stewards. I do not believe in conspiracies but questions need to be asked. A lot of people also criticise Hamilton for the same things other drivers do, but the other drivers do not get the same criticism. I wonder why. Also Hamilton is the only driver I'm aware of that has a website dedicated to hating him. Why? What has he done? I honestly find the Hamilton bashing tiresome as well as ridiculous and truth be told, there's an underlying sinister motive in the criticism he gets from some quarters and it has nothing to do with his abilities in an F1 car.

It would be stupid not to ask these questions. Don't you agree

Last edited by Y I Man on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Less of the insults please.)

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Just so you know, I'm not a Hamilton Fan. I will defend him though against stupid attacks.

Hamilton has never whined or asked to be a number 1 driver anywhere. That's Alonso, careful you do not get both mixed up. Hamilton's the guy who races his team mates, doesn't ask team mates to crash into walls so he can win races and doesn't whine over the radio causing his team to force his team mate to pull over.

Hamilton has also said he would like Alonso as a team mate, Alonso has refused, I wonder why.

Hamilton wants to race and wants to win. What's the point in turning up for a race in a top team without hoping for a win? Are you sure you've been watching this sport for as long as you claim? Doesn't sound like it

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:14 pm

You may consider yourself an unbiased observer but that's certainly not how it comes off. I'm first and foremost an F1 fan, i used to like Raikkonen and Coulthard, now i just look for good hard and fair racing.

But seeing how you are "unbiased" why is it only a couple of posts up you are slagging off Alonso as Teflonso (whatever that means) and laughing at how signing clearly a very good driver for the next five years that Ferrari wont win the championship? I wish i had your foresight because a double world champion and the best team of the last twenty years should be a pretty solid combination don't you think?!

I agree about other competitors should be called up if they make stupid mistakes as well as you have highlighted. For example though why is it Di Resta got a penalty for losing his front wing and having to pit straight after whilst Button got nothing for punting Alonso off in what was best described as a racing incident. Inconsistency in decision blights the sport but what you can't argue with Hamilton is more than any other driver despite his aggressive and often entertaining driving he tags and collides with more drivers than anyone else.

I don't hate Hamilton and i certainly don't condone the flack he has recieves from some Spanish and even British fans. Firstly guys at the top of the sport are always targeted first, because they are among the best in their field. It's just the way sport works, if you want to continue with the Alonso and Hamilton comparison you have used, its just the basis that after about Silverstone last year Alonso has made next to no errors except Malaysia. Whilst Hamilton has made a number, the more recent the more they live in the memory such is human psyche. If Lewis doesn't make a mistake or crash for the next 9 or 10 races then the chances of him getting in to trouble diminish. If you keep putting yourself in bad situations with poor starts, collisions etc then you are going to risk penalties.

Last edited by monty junior on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Belgarion of Riva wrote:Just so you know, I'm not a Hamilton Fan. I will defend him though against stupid attacks.

Hamilton has never whined or asked to be a number 1 driver anywhere. That's Alonso, careful you do not get both mixed up. Hamilton's the guy who races his team mates, doesn't ask team mates to crash into walls so he can win races and doesn't whine over the radio causing his team to force his team mate to pull over.

Hamilton has also said he would like Alonso as a team mate, Alonso has refused, I wonder why.

Hamilton wants to race and wants to win. What's the point in turning up for a race in a top team without hoping for a win? Are you sure you've been watching this sport for as long as you claim? Doesn't sound like it

Please stop questioning me about how long i have watched the sport, i find it pretty patronising. Thanks.

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Monty, my Alonso post was a response to Alessandro aka Jose Lorca who spammed 606 till it closed and is here doing the same thing again. I consider Alonso a phenomenal racer, I just wish he didn't do some of the things he did.

The name Teflonso was given to him by Martin Brundle as Alonso always seems to escape punishment even when facts and evidence say otherwise.

Hamilton makes silly mistakes, he also makes great moves and I feel he needs to grow up and learn to play the percentages game sometimes, like Alonso and Button. However I feel the criticism he gets is way over the top and I find myself defending him and warming to him as well.

I feel the stewards need to be consistent as they are making a lot of mistakes as well as creating rules on the fly sometimes.

Hamilton has a lot to learn and constructive criticism is welcome but some of the stuff he gets is ridiculous and is unfair.

That is my position with regard to Mr Hamilton.

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:28 pm

I think he gets the flack, firstly as i said because he is one of the best drivers. But you have to admit he put's together some pretty arrogant comments, it's no problem thinking and believing you are the best. But when you repeat it over and over people do take a disliking to you just as you do in day to day life. The Ali G comment and then his drive on sunday didn't help his cause.

In saying that i hope he get's his head together for the rest of the season in the feint hope of making this season exciting.

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Monty, he does make some silly comments, no arguments. Remember the Indianapolis comment about not being like other drivers (driving close to the wall) as well as talking about people not overtaking him on the outside. He makes some daft comments and the Ali G one was uncalled for. It was a joke told in really poor taste.

He needs to sort his head out and hopefully his results will improve as we need as many people taking points away from Vettel or the season could be over very soon. I also hope Alonso and Massa remain competitive as well as the Mercedes Benz's. The last thing we want is 1 team winning every race.

Ignore my silly comments earlier, Alessandro (Mr Lorca) brings out the worst in me.

Here's hoping we have a great season.

Cheers

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Precisely, the "i'll never be overtaken around the outside" comment before Raikkonen did it in SPA 2008 too. Just end's up with egg on face no matter who you are in any sport, things can and will go wrong.

No worries about the comments, if he's a known wum i'd just ignore.

Cheers

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Belgarion of Riva wrote:Monty Junior, so talking about other drivers who make silly mistakes is stupid? I consider myself an unbiased observer and call things down the middle, unlike some.

Can I ask some questions? When Sutil and Kobayashi caused a major accident at Monaco, where were the articles slating them? Why did the stewards not punish them for causing an avoidable accident? Hamilton fans are well within their rights to ask these questions.

Schumacher made 2 moves defending against Hamilton, how come he wasn't punished. Look at the footage again. Button took out Hamilton and wasn't punished. Alonso caused an avoidable accident in Canada and wasn't called up by the stewards. Schumacher has been involved in a variety of incidents this season and has not been called up by the stewards. Why? Can you please explain why?

Hamilton has made some silly moves this season and has been punished, it seems however that he is the only one getting the penalties from the stewards. I do not believe in conspiracies but questions need to be asked. A lot of people also criticise Hamilton for the same things other drivers do, but the other drivers do not get the same criticism. I wonder why. Also Hamilton is the only driver I'm aware of that has a website dedicated to hating him. Why? What has he done? I honestly find the Hamilton bashing tiresome as well as ridiculous and truth be told, there's an underlying sinister motive in the criticism he gets from some quarters and it has nothing to do with his abilities in an F1 car.

It would be stupid not to ask these questions. Don't you agree

THANK YOU! This again is what ive been saying, why is no one in the media or commentary on in the sport of F1 (officials) questioning the same! I also wouldnt like to say theres a conspiracy, but it doesn certainly make you think otherwise.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:25 pm

The "not being like other drivers" was surely referring to the fact he went closer to the wall the other drivers. Whats the problem with that.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Bonjourno!

I noticed this article at another highly respected forum and I thought I should pass this on to the world outside of Monza.

It is Lewis Hamiltons F1 rap sheet!

...is terrible!

Here is the updated list of offenses:

Monaco 2007 - team orders scandal
Nurburgring 2007 - crane incident
Monza 2007 - cutting chicane at start
Japan 2007 - erratic driving behind SC
Brazil 2007 - misusing tyres in practice
Brazil 2007 - impeding a driver in qualifying
Malaysia 2008 - impeding a driver in qualifying
Bahran 2008 - collision
Canada 2008 - crashing into a parked car in pits
France 2008 - cutting corner
Belgium 2008 - cutting chicane
Monza 2008 - erratic driving
Japan 2008 - erratic driving at start
Australia 2009 - lying to stewards incident
Australia 2010 - road car incident
Malaysia 2010 - weaving on straight
China 2010 - unsafe release in pitlane
Turkey 2010 - team instructions scandal
Canada 2010 - qualifying fuel scandal
Europe 2010 - passing safety car incident
Monza 2010 - collision
Singapore 2010 - collision
Australia 2011- impeding a driver in qualy
Malaysia 2011 - weaving again
Spain 2011 - ignoring yellow flags
Monaco 2011 - cutting corner
Monaco 2011 - two collisions
Canada 2011 - two more collisions
Canada 2011 - speed limit infraction
Canada 2011 - dangerous conduct and parking

Could somebody please explain why so many infringements from a WDC?

Forza Alonso!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:11 pm

to be fair alessandro , fernando's rap sheet aint much better ( you know its bad when you have your own dedicated section called controversy on wikipedia)

At the 2003 European Grand Prix, David Coulthard and McLaren managing director Martin Whitmarsh accused Alonso of giving Coulthard a brake test. This was in relation to a passage of racing towards the end of the race when Coulthard was trying to overtake Alonso, who was holding him up. Coulthard swerved off the track and into retirement during an attempted overtake. After talking to the drivers and viewing telemetry and video data, the FIA stewards decided that the incident did not warrant any "further judicial action".[54]
At the 2006 Hungarian Grand Prix, Alonso was involved in an incident in which he brake tested Red Bull Racing test driver Robert Doornbos in the second free practice session. The stewards decided that Alonso's actions were "unnecessary, unacceptable and dangerous", and awarded him a one second time penalty to be applied to his fastest lap time in each of the qualifying sessions.[21]
After a separate incident from the same race, when Michael Schumacher was asked whether he thought Alonso deliberately slowed down so that Schumacher had to pass him under red flags in practice, Schumacher replied, "You said that, I didn't."[55]
In the 2006 Italian Grand Prix, after stewards ruled Alonso had potentially blocked Felipe Massa in Saturday qualifying and relegated him five places on the starting grid, Alonso stated "I love the sport, love the fans coming here — a lot of them from Spain but I don't consider Formula One like a sport any more".[24]
In the qualifying for the 2007 Hungarian Grand Prix, while both McLarens were in the pits, Alonso remained stationary in the McLaren pit for a few seconds. This delayed the then provisional pole sitter and team-mate Lewis Hamilton long enough to prevent him from getting another 'hot lap' in. Alonso then went on to claim pole.[56] McLaren boss Ron Dennis later said the team had got "out of sequence" when Hamilton did not as agreed allow Alonso past earlier in the qualifying session. He added that Alonso was "under the control of his engineer" when he was waiting in the pit lane.[57] However, Alonso was subsequently given a five-place grid penalty[58] and his McLaren team were docked the 15 constructors' World Championship points they would have earned in the race.[59]
As a result of this investigation, it emerged that some team members within McLaren, among them Alonso, were aware of confidential information belonging to the Ferrari team. This information was commented on to Alonso by McLaren test driver Pedro de la Rosa who had also received information from McLaren chief designer Mike Coughlan. The email contained text suggesting that Alonso was surprised by the data and doubted its authenticity. According to the "spygate" related email exchanges between Alonso and de la Rosa, it was clear that Alonso knew about Ferrari's pit strategies in the Australian Grand Prix and Bahrain Grand Prix. Alonso finished 2nd and 5th respectively in those races.[60] Ron Dennis told the FIA about the case during the Hungarian Grand Prix. Amid media allegations that Alonso threatened Dennis with reporting the team to FIA himself if he was not given number one driver status, Ron Dennis stated in a televised interview that there had been an argument, and that Alonso had said something in the heat of the moment but immediately apologised. This was when Dennis found out about Ferrari data and immediately informed the FIA. Pitlane sources have suggested, from published FIA stewards data, that an argument involving reporting the McLaren team to the FIA was prompted by the fact that there was no stewards' investigation regarding the qualifying pitlane incident until Anthony and Lewis Hamilton made a formal complaint on the Saturday evening; costing Alonso a five-place grid penalty and loss of Constructors' Points for the team. FIA then revealed that it had had knowledge of the Spygate case thanks to a slip made by Coughlan.[61]
In what became known in the media as "Crashgate", Renault allegedly ordered Alonso's teammate Nelson Piquet, Jr. to crash at the 2008 Singapore Grand Prix, causing a safety-car incident at a moment where Alonso would get tremendous benefit from his race strategy, putting him towards the front of the field, and giving him a fighting chance to win the race, after a number of opponents (Felipe Massa, Robert Kubica and Kimi Räikkönen to name a few) suffered. However, the FIA confirmed that no evidence had shown that Alonso had knowledge of the plan, and neither did many of the personal mechanics of both drivers.[62]
In the 2010 German Grand Prix at Hockenheim, Alonso became involved in a controversy with team-mate Massa, as Ferrari were accused of using team orders during the race. The incident started when Massa was leading the race and Ferrari engineer Rob Smedley said "Fernando is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?".[63] Shortly after this, Massa slowed down and was overtaken by Alonso in what appeared to be team orders. Shortly after the race notable people of the senior personnel in Ferrari, Massa and Alonso were summoned to the stewards. The matter was then referred to the FIA World Motor Sport Council. and Ferrari were given a $100,000 fine but the result of the race was unchanged.[64][65]
In the 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Alonso was seen gesticulating furiously at Vitaly Petrov on the slowing down lap in front of TV cameras, and initially it seemed that he had blamed the young Russian for costing him the world crown as he ended up being unable to find a way past the Renault driver while race winner Sebastian Vettel was crowned world champion. However, Alonso denied accusations that he had accused him of denying the Spaniard the title.

these are just what's on wikipedia there are plenty more aswell.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:14 pm

I did notice that you start your list from as early at 2003. The Lewis list has only been started in 2007.

The great thing about Alonso is he comes across as the pantomime villan that deep down everybody loves! The sport would be a far worse place without him.
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:14 am

Fernando (moderator) you forgot about Alonso ignoring yellow flags, endangering the lives of Stewards as well.

Alessandro (aka Mr Lorca) Monaco 2007, Hamilton was asked not to overtake Alonso, so that's another one for your hero. I reiterate, do you know anything about this sport?

The list you put down describes incidents every driver in F1 has been involved in but pales in comparison to what your hero has done on track and behind closed doors. Some of the offenses you put down are also manufactured by you.

I really wonder why I bother with you. You aren't worth it. It's clear you aren't here to debate but just troll the boards, like in your 606 days. You got banned roughly a 100 times then.

I actually pity you. Hopefully you get some friends and stop this childish repetitive rubbish

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Bonjourno!

I enjoy the talents of Fernando Alonso. It amazes me that any pro Alonso article is immediately rubbished and put down.

Why is this?

This is a Lewis Hamilton thread and it is clear that anything written about him negatively results in defences coming up in some quarters and instant attacks on the original posters favourite driver.

I admit Fernando is no angel, however, a lot of allegations and slander about crashgate, spygate, mass damper gate can't detract from the fact that Alonso was proven innocent. If you know more, maybe you should consult Jean Todt and the FIA rather than speculate nonsense on the fine boards of 606v2.

Just like the speculation that I have 100+ id's. Again, you should get your factss right. Is it that unbelievable that more than one person likes Fernando Alonso!!

Fords Alonso!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by fantantonio Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Alessandro Ciabatta, I feel sorry for you that you feel so strongly about someone I doubt you have ever met (Lewis Hamilton). Is this the life you really want? It seems your hatred of Lewis has taken charge of your life. I have just one message for you. Let it go.

fantantonio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2