The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas special: Boxing riddles!

3 posters

Go down

Christmas special: Boxing riddles! Empty Christmas special: Boxing riddles!

Post by coxy0001 Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:29 am

As it's a Friday, it's our Christmas party later on and I'm in no way shape or form bothered about doing work today have decided to do boxing riddles again... think of a George Foreman style comeback and you're about there.

Disclaimer: My decision is final. If I say that it wasn't a 3 legged chicken (or similar daftness) who dug his way out of solid concrete then it's not the right answer.

Answers will be updated as I go (possibly may take a bit of time to come up with new ones)

1) Inspector De la Hoya knocked on Mr Pacquiao's door and informed him that Mayweather Jr, who had been convicted of raping him, had been released from prison. Mr Pacquiao shat himself and although polite didn't let Inspector De la Hoya in. Inspector De la Hoya offered to give him 3 big fat security guards (Toney, Butterbean & Truss) but Mr Pacquiao declined saying that he's now training to become a teacher and that he didn't want his kids to get scared. They then had it off over the porch. Afterwards, Inspector De la Hoya gave Mr Pacquiao his email and told him to email if he gets worried and then promptly left on his scooter. Upon getting back to the police station he noticed he'd already received an email saying: "Had a great time. Ever want to hook up again? Love you Inspector! Please say you love me back. My heart misses you. Email me x... I liked it first time." Inspector De la Hoya thought this was random (as Mr Pacquiao can't count and they did it multiple times) and then remembered that Mr Pacquiao had a passion for coded messages and may be trying to tell him something.... he re-read the email and found something!

What was Mr Pacquiao trying to say?

2) After getting sparked Mr Hatton decided he'd go back to university. After a few lectures he went up to his lecturer and said "Madam Rowley, in a drug enduced state I've lost my coursework". "You're lying" said Madam Rowley. "How" said Hatton, "You know I get properly screwed up and can't remember a thing!"

What did Madam Rowley say in response?

3) Mr Toney has gone bankrupt following on from not fighting anyone of note, not even his family would turn up to his fights. He's also homeless and is stick thin. One day when wondering through a suburb of London he notices a chicken pen with no farmer in sight, there's a slight gap in the fence that he can easily fit through as he's stick thin and is already salivating at the thought of stuffing his face full of chicken. Problem is he knows that he will become instantly fat again and won't be able to squeeze back through the gap. How did Mr Toney manage to stuff his face, eat as many chickens as he wanted without getting stuck and caught by the farmer the next morning?

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Christmas special: Boxing riddles! Empty Re: Christmas special: Boxing riddles!

Post by Union Cane Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:03 am

1) Help Me
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:09 am

1. He think oscar looked sexy in his fishnets
2.You're lying
3. He went in and brought the chickens out then ate them

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:30 am

FFS

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:31 am

#1 and #3 correct by UC and Shahzy

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down