The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex and the committed bodybuilder ??

+3
Lumbering_Jack
Il Gialloblu
TRUSSMAN66
7 posters

Go down

Sex and the committed bodybuilder ?? Empty Sex and the committed bodybuilder ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 10 Dec 2012, 2:47 pm

I've heard of guys who abstain from sex because it's counter-productive to adding muscle......

Are you one of these guys???

Must admit everytime my Mrs feels/felt horny......(last time was probably about 1999) I did wonder whether I'd be able to do my usual Squat routine up to it's usual standard the next day!!...

My question is does the gym affect your love life??.....Do you make love in sets and reps?? (16 sets of 8 reps hitting your Mrs from every angle maybe including drop sets) Or do you cut down the level of intimacy to concentrate on building the good stuff!!!

How committed are you???

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Sex and the committed bodybuilder ?? Empty Re: Sex and the committed bodybuilder ??

Post by Il Gialloblu Mon 10 Dec 2012, 2:59 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I've heard of guys who abstain from sex because it's counter-productive to adding muscle......

In the very short term, it seems to have the opposite effect with me.

But on topic Truss, I'd take sex over a clean & jerk routine everytime.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Sex and the committed bodybuilder ?? Empty Re: Sex and the committed bodybuilder ??

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon 10 Dec 2012, 3:22 pm

Couldn't go without it Truss. For me it is all about balance, and like having a cheat meal every 3 days I make sure my bird gets a good seeing to for my own sanity a well as hers.

For a man that preaches about enjoyment, I'm surprised this bothered you?

I can't comment on your performance increasing without it, because I have it on tap 24/7!!

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 10 Dec 2012, 3:27 pm

"Gets a good seeing to!!"

You're a romantic old fool aren't you Lumber!!!! rose

Me It's all about balance too!!

My Mrs makes sure I get a good cuppa every few days!!!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Mon 10 Dec 2012, 9:37 pm

laughing classic thread already...

Can't say I spend too much time worrying about how it'll affect my gym workout...few seconds can't do any harm, can it?

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Mon 10 Dec 2012, 11:18 pm

If the mrs is kind enough to go on top and do most of the work then maybe you could have the best of both worlds.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue 11 Dec 2012, 10:17 am

Fists of Fury wrote: laughing classic thread already...

Can't say I spend too much time worrying about how it'll affect my gym workout...few seconds can't do any harm, can it?

Exactly my outlook on things. Get in, do what you need to do, and get out. My gym sessions are like that too.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Benson II Tue 11 Dec 2012, 10:22 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I've heard of guys who abstain from sex because it's counter-productive to adding muscle......

Erm

What? Where did you hear this?

J.Benson II

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Tue 11 Dec 2012, 5:44 pm

J.Benson II wrote:

Erm

What? Where did you hear this?

His Mrs, any excuse from a night off from the Beefster.

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 11 Dec 2012, 7:54 pm

You seem to be following me around two-tone.......

More like a year off......... Cool

Good job I have the Blue oyster......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Wed 12 Dec 2012, 11:15 am

We frequent the same boards on a regular basis Truss, bound to run into each other from time to time. With you being a City fan, a big contributor on the boxing forum and the certain way you spark a debate you can expect the odd comment from me.

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 12 Dec 2012, 5:03 pm

Always welcome Toney.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down