The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Venue for International Tests: Good or Bad

+16
mystiroakey
yappysnap
GunsGerms
kiakahaaotearoa
Effervescing Elephant
Geordie
Rugby Fan
king_carlos
blackcanelion
Taylorman
Morgannwg
nganboy
funnyExiledScot
Imperialbigdave
HammerofThunor
Mr Fishpaste
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One Venue for International Tests: Good or Bad - Page 2 Empty One Venue for International Tests: Good or Bad

Post by Mr Fishpaste Tue 11 Dec 2012 - 20:57

First topic message reminder :

So I was thinking: England, Ireland, Wales and Scotland each have a single stadium at which they play all their international tests (Whereas the SANZAR nations spread their test matches around several venues). Do you think this is a good thing or not? Venues like Twickenam, Murrayfield et al have built up quite a history but does this exclusive approach limit the spread of Rugby in those nations? Opinions please: as a Saffa I can only speculate, but I know I'd be pretty annoyed if all Bok matches were only played at, say, Newlands...

Mr Fishpaste

Back to top Go down

One Venue for International Tests: Good or Bad - Page 2 Empty Re: One Venue for International Tests: Good or Bad

Post by Biltong Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 13:22

The home of rugbyis Loftus....no wait....Ellispark....no wait.......newlands....no wait... Kingspark....no wait

Agh, you pick.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

One Venue for International Tests: Good or Bad - Page 2 Empty Re: One Venue for International Tests: Good or Bad

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 16:44

mystiroakey wrote:I know What you were refering to. But i think them toliets were filled up with fans crapping there pants in prepartaion from the ribbing there were gonna get monday moring in there nice london offices and puking up with sickness after that result!!

Laugh I think you'll find we took that on the chin pretty well and even felt in a strange way more positive about our future given that loss than if we had won.

The Hillary Shield is in England's home but like Edmund Hillary, we'll claim it back not for the glory of Britain but for NZ! Yahoo

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2