The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA Spoilers for this week - They?

+4
David Tails
Bobby Roode
Adam D
ADMIN
8 posters

Go down

TNA Spoilers for this week - They? Empty TNA Spoilers for this week - They?

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:02 am

*Ink, Inc. defeated Gunner and Murphy.

*Scott Steiner, Crimson and Kurt Angle go over their game-plan to reveal They to the World.

*Jeremy Buck defeated Jay Lethal and Douglas Williams to enter the Against All Odds Four Way for the X-Division championship. Max Buck was doing commentary and came to the ring to help his brother.

*In his office, Eric Bischoff is freaking out that Ric Flair isn't there. AJ Styles and Robert Roode, among others, calm him down. Bischoff makes AJ promise that Jeff Hardy will get the belt back tonight for Immortal and Styles does.

*TNA champion Mr. Anderson comes down to the ring and asks Jeff Hardy to come down and grace us with his presence. Hardy comes down to the ring. Anderson then cuts a promo on both his and Hardy's time in WWE and how Vince McMahon was always in control of everything. He goes on to hype tonight's title match and both agree that there will be no outside interference tonight and this match is dedicated to both of Hardy and Anderson fan groups, so may the best man win. They shake to end the segment.

*Mickie James defeated Sarita in a bout where you had to knock out your opponent to win. Madison Rayne attacked James after.

*Jeff Hardy went to Eric Bischoff's office and made him promise Immortal would not interfere. Bischoff initially refused but finally agreed.

*Bully Ray vs. The Pope turned into an angle. Before the match, Ray was treating SoCal Val really bad to the point she started crying. He then cut a promo on Devon, saying the Pope is better than Devon ever was. The Pope then cut a promo on Samoa Joe, announcing it's Joe vs. Pope at Against All Odds. Pope announces he and Ray are now a team. Joe and Devon come out and they have a tag match instead. Joe chases Pope to the back. Ray and Devon are left alone. Devon nails him with a chair and is dominating when referees and security hold them apart. As Ray is leaving, he spit a beer on two fans that were Devon's sons.

*Mr. Anderson comes out first and does the mic bit but gets attacked from behind by Jeff Hardy. They brawl down the ramp and around ringside. Security breaks them up and they finally get in the ring for the start of their match.

During the match, a ref is bumped and Immortal hits the ring and starts beating down Anderson, but then The Fortune members stop and attack Hardy and the rest of Immortal. So, "They" are AJ Styles, Kazarian and Beer Money. Matt Hardy, Rob Terry, Jeff Hardy, Gunner and Murphy look on in shock. Styles starts cutting a promo but Bischoff comes out and calls Hardy an ungrateful son of a b**ch. Styles says that Bischoff ran another company into the ground but they aren't letting Bischoff do it to TNA. There's a mention that a ruling will be made in March over the power struggle between Hulk Hogan and Dixie Carter as well. So, it's Fortune vs. Immortal.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

TNA Spoilers for this week - They? Empty Re: TNA Spoilers for this week - They?

Post by Adam D Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:05 am

that actually sounds really good!

but then again I am a TNA mark!

Quick question has Katie Lea Burchill made her debut yet - she was appearing in segments that the Beautiful People were in as a ghost like person (as in she appeared and disappeared randomly!).

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:14 am

Hobo wrote:that actually sounds really good!

but then again I am a TNA mark!

Quick question has Katie Lea Burchill made her debut yet - she was appearing in segments that the Beautiful People were in as a ghost like person (as in she appeared and disappeared randomly!).

Katie Lea is one half of the Knockouts tag team champs with Angelina Love (who is so beautiful I wish she was my wife.)

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:23 am

Being as the original plans for 'They' was apparantly reforming the Main Event Mafia so WWE quickly scuppered it by contacting Booker and Nash (and possibly Sting it seems) then TNA have recovered well by instead breaking up the far too large mega stable of Fortune/Immortal.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:26 am

I have to admit...it sounds like a pretty good show.

I think Katie Lea Burchill is wrestling under the name Winter. Is that right Bobby?

Is it tonight that TNA starts on Challenge??

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:32 am

Winter is right and she looks hot as hell!

I think Dixie tweeted the 8th Feb rather than tonight.

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:46 am

I echo the statement. Winter is awesome. :love:

I thought Dixie tweeted the 8th...but I'm sure I read somewhere yesterday that said it started on the 1st. I'll have a look when I head home thumbsup

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:53 am

Perhaps the new shows start on the 8th but they start showing the shows that we have missed tonight?

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:55 am

I've just checked the listings here: http://tv.sky.com/tvlistings

No sign of TNA as yet. I'm guessing the 8th is correct.

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Good man Bobby. Saved me a job that I would probably have forgotten to do when I get home anyway thumbsup

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:56 pm

thursday night 00:00 (friday morning)

its on every night for at least 4 nights i'm guessing these are the ones weve missed and can catch up with xplosion is on straight after thumbsup

delighted

Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up Kaiser.

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Good Man Kaiser thumbsup

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:17 pm

no worries just posted this in a new topic as well for those who done want to read the spoilers

aint i thoughtfull Very Happy

Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockmasterV2 Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Alright again lads, looks like a decent TNA showing despite me not being that much of a TNA fan since its lost its origin.
I am curious though, who are Gunner and Murphy?

And like most people i've always been a big AJ fan and think he works much better as a face, his natural athleticism and X-division style make him more over with the casual fan (much like myself).

A few questions albeit slightly off topic, the 'E' obviously look towards a more 'bigger' style of maineventer, there have been some flashes in the pan along the lines due to their natural ability being so over with the fans, and i know AJ isn't the greatest of talkers BUT...

Do you think if AJ jumped ship to the 'E' he would have enough in the barrell to be able to be a upper-midcarder/maineventer?
ShockmasterV2
ShockmasterV2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:28 pm

Vince would bury AJ I reckon. He is/was TNA's poster boy and isn't great on the mic. It'd take some balls for him to sign for WWE though, which Vince might admire.

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockmasterV2 Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Bobby Roode wrote:Vince would bury AJ I reckon. He is/was TNA's poster boy and isn't great on the mic. It'd take some balls for him to sign for WWE though, which Vince might admire.

To be honest the Bobby, Daniel Bryan ALMOST went amiss. Kaval in my opinion, is absolutely astionishing in the ring, and he could have easily worked a feud with a smaller mid-carder (Bryan anyone?).

So although it does take guts to sign for the 'E' after establishing yourself elsewhere, it really is hard to make Vince a fan.

Drew Mcintyre was one of Vinces wet dreams, and yet although his moveset his strong, he fails to get over with the fans, i don't think (on most peopel) Vinces judgement really is THAT good, sure he makes stars BUT, there could have been so much more.

SMV2
ShockmasterV2
ShockmasterV2

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Man, that is a hell of show. Cannot wait now.
TNA have hugely saved that one & I can't wait to see AJ Styles as a face again & have him kick the living day lights outta Hardy. Bring on Friday thumbsup

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:08 pm

ShockmasterV2 wrote:Alright again lads, looks like a decent TNA showing despite me not being that much of a TNA fan since its lost its origin.
I am curious though, who are Gunner and Murphy?

Gunner and Murphy are the Security guards that attacked Jeff and Mr Anderson a while back. They randomly turn up to jump in.

I honestly think AJ would get buried in the E. No doubt about it. He is a fantastic talent and is a far superior face...for the reasons previously stated. But having been TNA's main man for years, Vince would trash him. Look at Christian. Wallowing away in mid card obscurity just because he jumped ship and came back. Vince can't help himself!

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:00 am

This sounds a right mess.... Are fortune now face? Or are we going to have two stables waring over the company with both beign heels?!?!

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:26 am

Zoot, what has happene is that the four members of fortune that were previously heels when with immortal have turned face to fight against immortal with the other face supertars of angle, crimson, steiner & Morgan. So we have the heel immortal- abyss, rob Terry, the hardys, and Jarrett. Theyll probably get a few other guys on board. Probably Samoa Joe and bubba ray to fight the face group of styles, kaz, beer money, angle, Steiner, crimson and Morgan. Hopefully it will end in a messy battle at lockdown Smile

Confusing stuff!! :606laugh:

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:57 am

Beer Money face!?!?! :facepalm: x 100

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down