The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 18th December - With Added Blossom Twins and our very own Hero

+5
Amy
Good Golly I'm Olly
Adam D
Hero
Dolphin Ziggler
9 posters

Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 18th December - With Added Blossom Twins and our very own Hero Empty The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 18th December - With Added Blossom Twins and our very own Hero

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 19 Dec 2012, 7:00 pm

http://v2journal.com/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-18th-december.html

Good day to one and all. This week the V2 Wrestling Podcast is graced by the presence of two wonderful women as The Blossom Twins join us for part one of the podcast.

We chat to them about the forthcoming TNA British Boot Camp that starts on Challenge TV at 10pm on New Years Day, and see what they have learned and loved about being a part of the show and the experience with TNA.

After the two beautiful ladies departed we moved on to discuss some WWE and were joined by the not so graceful, but almost as delightful, Richard 'Hero' Hudson. Our esteemed guest was as desperate as ever to talk about his favourite wrestling fetish - the looks of Roman Reigns.

Hero stayed with us into part three where we discussed our awards for 2012 in the wrestling world, discussing the ups and downs in WWE and TNA for the companies and their personnel.

We also revealed the winner of last week's competition, with Holly and Hannah being so kind as to pick their favourite of the top three gimmicks we were sent in.

As ever, we would love your feedback. Our questions to our audience this week:

1. Who would you most like to see the Blossom Twins feud with?
2. Who do you want to win TNA's British Boot Camp?
3. Best Match of TLC?
4. What have been your highlights of 2012 in the wrestling world?

This podcast needs a wider audience and that means you can help - make sure to spread the word about us on Twitter and Facebook.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 18th December - With Added Blossom Twins and our very own Hero Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 18th December - With Added Blossom Twins and our very own Hero

Post by Hero Wed 19 Dec 2012, 7:20 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to the three of you for inviting me and that I really enjoyed it, thoroughly recommend as well to have a listen, if you've never tried it before then give it a go, hear the dulcet tones of yours truly as I gush my admiration for Dean Ambrose etc.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 18th December - With Added Blossom Twins and our very own Hero Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 18th December - With Added Blossom Twins and our very own Hero

Post by Adam D Wed 19 Dec 2012, 8:32 pm

You also have to listen to see who wins the competition - the Blossom Twins picked so don't blame us!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 19 Dec 2012, 8:49 pm

I listened. Too much Hero talk, remove him from all future podcasts Whistle
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 19 Dec 2012, 8:50 pm

Jeff Hardy agrees with you Olly!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 19 Dec 2012, 8:53 pm

A man of wise words. Wise words
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Wed 19 Dec 2012, 11:29 pm

Some One Isnt Happy With What You Said About Flair It Seems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5CST2vPii7Y#t=16s

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 20 Dec 2012, 12:03 am

Their production values and set are far more modern than ours

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 20 Dec 2012, 12:13 am

Olly wrote:I listened. Too much Hero talk, remove him from all future podcasts Whistle

Hostile!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 20 Dec 2012, 12:34 am

Good listen this week guys.

Cheers for the shoutout Hero OK

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 20 Dec 2012, 8:48 am

Hero wrote:
Olly wrote:I listened. Too much Hero talk, remove him from all future podcasts Whistle

Hostile!

Honesty is the best policy Wink
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 20 Dec 2012, 8:52 am

Didn't think I was that bad Sad

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 20 Dec 2012, 8:57 am

Hero wrote:Didn't think I was that bad Sad

You were the Steve Kean of the podcast
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 20 Dec 2012, 9:58 am

Yahoo thanx Blossom Twins, what's the prize? Does it include a signed photo of the team Ha!

Really good show again, enjoyed Hero being on!

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 20 Dec 2012, 10:15 am

Cheers VDT and congrats on the win!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 20 Dec 2012, 12:07 pm

Bit disappointed! Thought for second i might got a chorus of "VDT he's dynamite" when i heard TNT at the beginning of part 3! Gutted lol!

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri 21 Dec 2012, 8:23 pm

Olly wrote:
Hero wrote:Didn't think I was that bad Sad

You were the Steve Kean of the podcast

Nah or else I would of chucked a chicken at him by now being a rovers fan!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Sun 23 Dec 2012, 7:58 am

Thanx Lads, my prize came yesterday!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 23 Dec 2012, 9:10 am

I cant believe it got there so quick! I only posted it on Friday afternoon and would have thought that the Xmas post would have delayed it.

By the way, they were genuine!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Sun 23 Dec 2012, 9:26 am

I can't believe there was an actual prize. I'm pleased Mel won it - I hope it was a t-shirt with 'v2 wrestling podcast' written on it in biro

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down