The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 30th January

+8
Rowdy Rod
TheCultOfPersonality
Michael_Sweetwater
Steel
The Last Outlaw
Blade
Hero
Paul Mac 6CW
12 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 30th January Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 30th January

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 16 Jan 2013, 1:35 pm

From 6CW's new home at The Copper Box in the Olympic Park London - Live on ESPN UK - 6CW Anarchy

Nate Nack vs. Jerome Dubois

‘Day in the Life’ Part Two with ‘The Ronster’

Blade & ??? vs. Orthrus & Dennis Hart

The Critic’s Chair with Gary Grant

DeMarcus Brown vs. Cody Wright

Newcomers tag match

Jack Hurst & Roman Azrael vs. Mike Masters & Marty Helms

Semi Final draw for Golden Briefcase tournament

Main Event

Daniel Reilly vs. Gazzy D

Last edited by Paul Mac 6CW on Thu 17 Jan 2013, 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 30th January Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 30th January

Post by Hero Wed 16 Jan 2013, 2:16 pm

The camera cuts to a darkened room backstage. Within several monitors align the back wall, each flickering with static and white noise.
In front of them silhouetted against the screen sits a lone figure, his features are hidden but he scans across the monitors looking for something.
Slowly he reaches out to a keyboard and the sound of keys being pressed can be heard, one monitor in the middle of the room goes black as green letters begin to appear upon it, the camera zooms in...

A....N....O....N....Y....M....O....U.....S

He presses Enter and the screens simultaneously flicker to life.

A masked face appears on every monitor. The same as that appeared on the show earlier.

Are you watching us?

Or

Are we watching you?

We are Legion

We are Anonymous

We are No-one

We are Everyone

It begins to fade out but one phrase remains:

#generation_z_

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 17 Jan 2013, 9:16 am

The crowd are still buzzing and still talking about the first show then all of a sudden the crowd cheers loudly as the titron flickers into life and standing there is Christy James with microphone in hand.

Christy James: Welcome back everyone to another addition of 6CW and please welcome a very special guest and good friend of mine Blade.

The crowd cheers loudly as I stand in front of the camera and smile to the response of the crowd.

Christy James: Blade last week you had one hell of a match but in the end Demarcus Brown got the win, This week your in tag team action against Orthrus & Dennis Hart how do you feel about having a mystery partner and how do you feel about been on trial?

Blade: Your still looking hot as per Christy, And if you weren't involved with the Gaz man then I would be right in there.

Christy blushes and looks a little embarrassed and the crowd start the yes chant.

Blade: Listen Demarcus Brown got lucky he tried every dirty trick in the book even some knuckle dusters and still couldn't put me away but in the end all the under hand tactics he used he got one over me but don't think for one minute that I haven't forgotten about that fella.

The crowd in the arena cheers loudly.

Blade: As for been on trial well am sure the GM could see that I would have won if it weren't for those dirty tactics by MR Brown and he will soon see what Blade is all about.

Again the crowd cheers loudly.

Christy James: And what about your match tonight?

Blade: Ah yes my mystery tag team partner well to be honest Christy babe I'm a little nervous about who it is?

Christy James: Why so nervous?

Blade: What I mean christy is why have two of the hottest wrestlers in one corner and the other we have the fans favourite me Yarmouth Blade.

The crowd cheers again.

Blade: After we had the shock return of Matzco and Blackbeard this mystery partner could be anybody but knowing my luck I would get a bloody crazy pirate who thinks hes still in the 17th century sailing the seven seas and to beat these two guys in the other corner I need someone who I can trust and can work along side cos if not it would be like a handy cap match 2 on 1 which is not good for yours truly.

But saying that I will never give christy and Orthrus & Dennis Hart will know that so they better bring all they have cos Blade is looking for his first win back here after all I am former tag team World champion times 2 and know how to get the business done so Orthrus & Dennis Hart bring your best co Blade and his mysterious friend is coming for you fella's.

Christy James: Thanks for your time Blade.

I nod to Christy and walk of camera as the crowd in the arena are cheering loudly for Blade.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu 17 Jan 2013, 11:30 am

A camera is following Timothy Allen in the back of the arena after the first night of 6CW Anarchy. In the distance TImothy spots Marty Helms heading towards his car.

TA: Marty can we have a minute of your time?

MH: O.K. but make it quick Tim

TA: Thank you, I will. I just wanted to get your reaction to tonights event's and also the news you will team with Mike Masters on the next Anarchy show?

MH: You want my Reaction to tonights event's, well lets start from the begining shall we with Dean Andrews announcing that we are all on trial here in 6CW and that he wants aggression from his wrestlers. Aggression is something that i kinow very well due to my time in prison were you are taught respect is everything and to gain respect you have to be able to look after yourself, get to the top of the food chain just as i did and a trial let's be honest a trial is nothing new to me.

TA:That being said do you have any thoughts on your tag team match on the next Anarchy show?

MH:First of all don't ever interupt me whilst i am in mid speach Tim, I will let you off this time but remeber for future reference. As for my tag team match, i am looking forward to teaching that Hooray Henry that is Jack Hurst a lesson. He said he has had enough of snooty nosed children who have failed to be raised properly by their parents. O.K. he may have but he better not put me into that bracket as he knows nothing about my upbringing or my parents. You see Jack you are what is wrong with the image of an English man you look like someone who is about to read a broadsheet paper, shake your head in disbelief and take a sip of your Earl Grey tea. Whereas a true English man would be seen sat down in a pub with the boys getting ablitorated through beer. Thern we have Roman Azrael a man who claims he was once at the top of the business and then get left for dead after an attack (sarcastically) yes i saw your video. As someone who claims he got to the top surely you should know not to interfere in other people's business as you have already seen the consequences of sticking your nose in where it is not wanted.

Marty turns to leave

TA: Marty please can we have your thoughts on your tag team partner Mike Masters?

MH:Ah yes i nearly forgot about that, my thoughts hmmm... well my thoughts are that he claims to come from the same background as me so we will see when we catch up if he really did or not. But as for teaming with him i don't see any problems as he claims to be perfect. And as for me i am the last outlaw I suppose you could say myself and Mike Masters are "The Perfect Outlaws"

Marty laughs has he enters his car and drives off.

TA: Well there you have it thoughts of Marty Helms

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 17 Jan 2013, 12:44 pm

A phone is buzzing on a table, the screen reads Unknown Caller

The camera pans to reveal a hotel room that has been trashed. On the floor are three or four semi naked women lying asleep. In the bed sleeps a young man, either side of him are blonde women.

The door to the hotel bathroom opens and a man walks out wrapped in a bath towel, he takes a look at the devestation in the room and stretches.
With a smile on his face he scratches his head

??: Some night last night hey little brother

The guy in the bed does not respond

??: Lightweight

The man in the towel sees the phone vibrating but he ignores it and it soon stops

??: Come on man - rise and shine. Time to hit the gym.
You wanna make a comeback you've got to put the effort in. Work hard - play hard that was the deal

The hotel phone rings

??: Hello...........Ugh huh this is room 69
No you're looking for my brother ... one second dude

The man in the towel gives the guy in the bed a shake but he doesn't wake

Shaking his head he picks up a half finished beer from the table and pours it over the head of the man in bed

??: YO Cody!!!, Come on dude get yo ass outta bed!!!!!!!!!

The man in the bed wakes with a start as the drink is poured over him

Cody: What the f...... Dylan man it's early.

Dylan: You've got a phone call bro........

It's 6CW

Cody opens his eyes and looks surprised, he slowly reaches for the phone

Cody: Hello....................

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu 17 Jan 2013, 7:30 pm

The cameras begin to roll at a 6CW house event; the small crowd inside the makeshift arena are making a tremendous amount of noise. The lights in the arena then go out casting everyone inside into darkness.

Harold: Come on guys somebody put some more money in the meter; I know we are struggling for money right now but this is just ridiculous.

Henry: Has anybody brought any candles

Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It then bellows out from the speakers and the screen begins to project images of DeMarcus Brown in action, DeMarcus makes his entrance into the arena as the fans in attendance boo him furiously. DeMarcus is wearing dark jeans with braces hanging down by his side and his white hoodie fully zipped to the top with his hood over his head and a white bandanna covering his face.

Harold: No one can argue with the fact that this guy managed to make an impact this past week on Anarchy.

Henry: I agree Harold, it also seems the 6CW fans have already made up their minds about what they thought of Mr Browns actions.

DeMarcus begins to make his way down to ring and doesn’t acknowledge the crowd in any way, he swaggers around ringside to the announce table and grabs the microphone out of Henry Lloyds hand. Brown then climbs into the ring and walks back and forth along the ropes before perching himself atop one of the ring posts looking up towards the stage, Brown just sits there in silence as the crowd continue to boo him.

Harold: Is he just going to sit there all day, is this some kind of silent protest, what do you think Henry?

Harold waits for an answer but one isn’t forthcoming

Harold: Suit yourself

DeMarcus lowers his white bandanna so that his mouth is now visible and lifts the microphone to his mouth ready to make a statement.

DB: I suggest you fools take along hard search inside that empty space where a brain usually inhabits before you even consider opening your mouths to address me in such a manner, if you people only knew what I am capable of. In my distant past I would have taken great pleasure in forcibly removing each one of your twisted tongues, to save not only myself but others from drivel you cast onto this world. Apparently though I’ve been warned that such actions may result in a fine or suspension, the way I see I would be doing the guy that runs this company a favour bringing in a higher class of audience. Quite frankly though you hatters are not worth my time and effort I’ll be here whether you like it or not picking up my minimum wage income, I could earn more at some run down diner in the middle of Cracktown but then where would the fun be in that and I would hate for you people to miss out on what I have planned for this place. This Andrews man states he wants this place to be about aggression and utter brutality well nobody personifies this more than DeMarcus Brown, what happened on Anarchy was only a glimpse of what I have in store, I will do whatever it takes to win and rundown anybody who gets in my way by any means possible.

Harold: Who let this hoodlum join this company, which bright spark thought this was a good idea.

DB: The best thing is these so called superstars can try and stop me but there just to ill-equipped and have no idea how to deal with me, you don’t see what goes in the back these guys literally go out of their way to avoid me and on the odd chance we make eye contact all I see is fear and panic. No amount of cheering or encouragement from you damn insatiable people will ever be enough to overcome basic instinct, these people recognise an alpha male and they know their place its human nature and their place is either on their back or beneath my shoe. So if you have come tonight in the hope that you’ll see some pandering hypocrite win against the odds you might as well head for the exit now and save yourself the disappointment, as long as the owner has his money I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t care whether we perform to six hundred or six he’s already got what he wanted.

Demarcus then hops down form the ring post and leans nonchalantly against the ropes as the crowd boo him and chant insults.

DB: Soon I will also have what I want a golden briefcase with a lucrative contract inside supposedly beyond my wildest dreams, although I will be the judge of that I have some pretty big dreams and there will be hell to pay if this turns out to be something underwhelming. It doesn’t matter who I get drawn against aint nobody stopping D Brown getting his prize, a solid gold briefcase you know that bling aint gonna suit nobody else but me. I’ve already beaten what some have called the best the old regime had to offer, if that was the best it’s no wonder that place crashed and burned he was a joke. The man cared more about putting together a highlight reel to no doubt post on some lame ass home movie site to appease you fools than picking up the victory, and dang did I make him pay as a result that boy got a taste of some white hood steel.

Harold: I assume he’s talking about the foreign object he used to beat down Blade

DB: Now that brings me onto the subject of my next victim, Cody Wright for some reason the owner has chosen you out of all the other undeserving men in this company to enter my yard and take on the challenge. I’ve got a suggestion for your next team extreme video and I assure you it will get more hits than anything your five brain cells put together could come up with, listen carefully now I don’t want you to miss any of the details.

Brown beckons with his hand for the camera to zoom in

DB: Why not save us both the hassle and get your brother to film you jumping in front of an oncoming train, while you’re at it tell your brother to jump as well but make sure that cameras still rolling I could do with something to brighten my day in this place. If by some miracle you do survive that come join me in the ring next week and I will gladly break whatever bones you have still intact.

Browns music then begins to sound once more as the fans continue to show their hatred, Brown stands in the ring and laughs and ushers for more before throwing the microphone back to Henry and rolling out of the ring making his way up the ramp.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Sat 19 Jan 2013, 12:09 am

The cheers in the crowd were still fresh as the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack popped out of the dressing room after the latest 6CW show. He was all smiles, giving backstage crewman high-fives and jumping around the hallways. Down the way about 50 feet, a woman and a security officer were jogging toward him.

“Ma'am!” shouted the officer, “Fans aren't allowed backstage!”

Nate immediately recognized the woman. “It's okay, she's with me!”

They woman reached Nate and put her arms around him.

“She's my girl,” he explained as the officer arrived.

The officer gave Nate Nack an annoyed look before walking off. As soon as the officer was gone, Nate began jumping around like he was before.

“Did you see that, Emma!?” he shouted like a giddy child, “I beat the crap out of Mark Matzko!”

“Hon, I don't think that's something we should be so happy about right now,” she replied.

Nate ignored her comment and continued gushing. “I can't believe it! I used to love Matzko! I mean, I still do, but I never thought I'd actually get to fight the guy! And now I got a chance at a golden briefcase that will set us for life!”

“About that,” said Emma with a concerned look in her eyes. “Hon, this ain't what we talked about when you got here. Minimum wage just ain't gonna cut it right now, not while I'm not workin'. I mean, we left everythin' behind in Nebraska. We're stretchin' pennies as it is tryin' to keep our apartment now.”

“Don't you worry 'bout a thing,” he said, putting his hand on her head. “Just you watch. I'm gonna win that contract, and then we're gonna get us a house, and then we're gonna live us the good life like we deserve.”

“But what if you don't? What happens if you lose? What if you don't even make it to the final match? What happens then?”

“There ain't no what-if's about it,” he replied with a fire in his eyes, completely different from his post-match demeanor before. “I will win that contract. I will make my mark here. I promise you that.”

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat 19 Jan 2013, 12:12 pm

At the latest 6CW live event, the crowd are hot as the excitement remains after 6CW made their long awaited debut. However the mood turns sour as the theme song, "champions" rings around the arena.

MM: That's right people, quiten down, the masterful one is at your presence. At last, 6CW hits the big screen and its lift off from here on out. But not only is it lift off for this company, but its lift off for my career. Mike Masters. The Masterful one. The one that all you people pay money to see. The one with crazy god given talent. The one with extremely good looks. And finally the one that steals the show everyday and night because I am that damn good.

That crowd boo loudly as Mike Masters just smirks and embraces it all in.

MM: That's right people boo all you want but you all know its true. You see word on the street is that the talk is all about me. When 6CW hit the big screens, everybody tuned in to see me. You see after 6CW finished, nobody was talking this golden contract nonsense, the main attraction was me. I finally made my debut in the big leagues, I took it upon myself to make a name for myself and I did, but then a certain individual called Jack Hurst interputed me.

MM: Who does this guy think he is? I mean he comes down to the ring thinking he's better than everyone but hes not. Then he tries to belittle me, talk down on me. You don't talk down to Mike Masters, Jack! Come Anarchy Jack, I plan on showing you why I am considered one of the best wrestlers out their and I'll show you who the real gentlemen is after the match.

Chants for Jack Hurst echo around the arena

MM: You all can chant all you like but he won't be interupting me again. Now onto my other opponent, Roman Azrael or whatever his name is. It's already clear that you also want to meddle into other peoples business, you want to make a name for yourself just like everybody. But your not gonna get over by messing with me, oh and do you know why? Because I'm perfect, and your not!

MM: And finally, before I leave you all to waste your time watching the rest of this show. I'd like to address my partner for Anarchy, Marty. Now your one guy I don't seem to have a problem with. We both have the same agenda, we can both wrestle, we both have no interest in what other people think. And lastly, we want to make a name for ourselves. Oh and Perfect Outlaws? That's a nice touch.

Mike Masters smirks at the camera as slowly walks backwards beyond the curtain to a chorus of boo's.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowdy Rod Sat 19 Jan 2013, 3:14 pm

The critic is walking around backstage and approaches the catering table. He fingers a few sandwiches with distain before talking into his dictaphone.

"Ham sandwiches. Pineapple on cocktail sticks. Cheese and Onion crisps. How dreadfully 1980s. The catering staff are just as unimaginative as the talent in the ring."

A un-named wrestler interupts him.

"What makes you such an expert. These sandwiches are ace"

The critic stops his dictaphone and looks at the wrestler who interupted him.

"I will tell you why.

When you were still learning to wipe your own backside, I was listed by the New York Times as the most influential person in the Theater business. My review is the only one people cared about.

By the time you were graduating from high school, I had a price on my head. 3 "top chefs" got together and hired a contract to have me taken out. They couldnt handle the brutal truth about their respective restaurants. They are now behind bars for their crimes although the biggest crime they commited was the cheese souffle.

By the time you had your first kiss, I was in the top 10 searches on Yahoo in North America. Even though I had never visited the UK, with its warm beer and colloquial food, I was in the top 3 searches. I singlehandedly indirectly brought about the end of the rave scene with my musical critiques.

By the time you stepped into a wrestling ring for the first time, my site was experiencing a quarter of a million unique visitors each day. My review of the Royal wedding last year was read by more people than live in some god forsaken third world countries.

So next time you ask yourself why I have the right to comment on these limp excuse of a meal, remiind yourself that the reason I talk is that EVERYONE listens.

Whereas, whenever useless miscreants like yourself make a noise, people do not even flinch.

Now if you think that you can add anything to this conversation, I challenge you to come up with something slightly more engaging than "ace" sandwiches. And if you try and fail, which you invariably will, I will teach you the power of the press. And more importantly the power of the critic.

Now good day and enjoy your sandwich"

The Critic looks straight into the eyes of the wrestler who thinks about saying something but then thinks better of it. The Critic turns away and examines more of the offerings before the wrestle does indeed respond.

"Well you dont have to be a dick about it."

The Critic turns around and kicks the wrestler in the gut before turning him around and putting him in a full nelson. He then lifts him up and slams him through the table of food. He picks up his dicatphone

"The Critic hits The Rave Review perfectly. And what a fitting end to rotten offering. The food was mediocre too"

He turns off his dictaphone and walks off.

Rowdy Rod

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Sat 19 Jan 2013, 4:43 pm

The lights in the arena suddenly cut out and murmurs can be heard around the 6CW crowd as they enquire each other about what is going on. The lights remain off for a few seconds before a pyro explodes at the top of the stage sending gold sparks shooting into the air, and 'Broken Dreams' begins to play as the fan's quickly fill the arena with deafening boos.

Golden sparks begin to fall from the titan-tron as Daniel Reilly emerges in a pair of jeans and a black 'Daniel Reilly; Most Dangerous Man in Wrestling' t-shirt. He walks forward to the top of the ramp and stands staring all around into the booing fans, with no emotion on his face.

Henry: He's been loved, then hated, then loved, then hated more times then I can remember but one thing you can't take away from Daniel Reilly is that he draws powerful emotion from our 6CW fans.

Harold: I agree, and whether it's cheers or boos, Daniel Reilly will feed off it.

Henry: Well sit back folks, he's making a beeline for the ring, and Daniel Reilly is not one to watch his mouth!

Henry: He's trash talked the best of them, and you can beat Dean Andrews is going to get a verbal beating now!

Daniel Reilly slowly struts down towards the ring, continuing to gaze at the fans. He reaches the ring and rolls under the bottom rope and then pulls himself up on the second rope of one of the four turnbuckles, and lifts an arm, prompting an increase in boos. Reilly drops from the turnbuckle and calls over to Mike Bird for a microphone, which he receives as his music cuts.

DR: You pieces of crap can boo all you want, but fact of the matter is you will never be a better man then me, so maybe you should direct your little noises of disapproval towards yourselves.

The boos grow.

DR: Now I took a second to look in my schedule, and 'making conversation with you morons' isn't in there so make all the noise you want, but I'm here to talk about two people.

Now last week, we saw the return of one of 6CW's longest serving stars. Some call him a legend, I call him a piece of trash, but none the less, GazzyD returned.

For the first time since Reilly came out, the fans stop booing, and a huge 'GazzyD' chant starts.

DR: I've been in that ring with Gazzy on many occasions, we've spilt blood, we've come to know what to expect, and I know with all my heart that the second Gazzy got the call to return to 6CW, he had this perfect setting in his head. He wanted there to be a huge buzz surrounding the fact that GazzyD was returning to his old stomping ground. He had it all pictured, he believed that his name alone would guarantee him a spot in the main event on the first night of 6CW's return, and lastly, he pictured him celebrating winning his return match, with all of you chanting his name, feeding his ego.

Except it didn't work out like that did it, Gazzy? See, the talk was all about one man; me! Nobody cared that you had signed, Gazzy. Matter of fact, everybody knew you would be one of the first to sign, seems as all you did since 6CW fell was continue to walk around using up valuable oxygen with your pointless existence! So Gazzy's perfect return took a knockback, but he brushed himself off because he still had that main event to look forward to. I know you, Gazzy, I bet you told everyone who could be bothered to pretend to listen that you were main eventing because of your talents and name. Well that didn't exactly work out to plan again, as you were placed in the main event due to who your opponent was; me! I am the main event, I am the face of this company, and whether you like it or not, you are nothing more then a shadow in my existence, Gazzy!

But despite them two knockbacks, you still had that third wish. To be triumphant in your return match. Except again, that didn't work out either did it? You see, only man stood tall after last week's main event and that was me! I threw that match to show that I don't need to win to be heard. But Gazzy, the satisfaction I got from drilling your ugly mug into that mat with an RKO, is one that will stay with me forever. In fact, I can't wait to do it again this week, when I ruin your second match here. You see, you can not beat me. The fact's are simple, I am better then you, and the sooner you accept that, the sooner you can stop embarrassing yourself by telling the world you can do this and you can do that, when really, you don't have a clue!

But just like these clowns in this arena, I don't have time to waste my breathe on a pathetic wild pig like yourself, instead, and I know you're listening, I want a word with you, Dean Andrews!

The fans erupt into cheers.

DR: Andrews, I've seen a million versions of you before. You buy 6CW, you put on a suit and you walk around thinking you call all the shots, and just because all them other pathetic so called stars follow your every order, don't you dare expect me to jump when you tell me to!

You aren't bigger then 6CW, you never will be, Dean, in fact only I will ever be bigger this company, and the second you realise that, the better! If you're such a clever businessman, then I suggest you put a big money contract in front of me, because if I leave, your business crashes!

I am the star of this show, I am the main event, I am the reason these animals have their fat ass's in these chairs, and if news gets out that I've turned my back on this place and walked, then you will have to pay people to turn up, and that's not exactly good business now, is it Andrews? Now, you aren't the first so called authority figure to try and make a name for themselves by taking down 6CW's biggest superstar. In fact, every GM 6CW has ever had has attempted at some time or another to dethrone me. And yet here I stand. Need I remind everyone about my victory in a 4 on 1 handicap match at Night of Glory 2 verses John Liederman and three of his worthless goons? Stack the odds against me, and I become more dangerous then I already am!

Now Dean, I'm not trying to call your bluff. I am prepared to walk away if my demands aren't met. And trust me on this, if I am forced to walk, when this business is on it's knees and you come begging for me back, I will laugh in your face! So Andrews, it is simple, I want that big money contract, I want my 6CW Championship back, and I want you to understand how bad things will be if you refuse me of these. You have been warned...'sir'.

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 6:28 pm

Daniel Reilly puts the mic to his lips to continue speaking when he is interrupted as ‘Airplanes’ begins to play. The crowd jump to their feet and gazzyD runs out to the stage. He’s dressed in baggy jeans, pumps and a history maker t-shirt.

Henry: would you listen to this crowd, they are hot for gazzy here tonight

Harold: I don’t think Mr Andrews will be happy, he’s only just acquired this building and gazzy has just blown the roof off it with this ovation

Reilly looks on in disgust as gazzy makes his way down to the ring, tagging the outstretched hands of the fans. He reaches ringside and then climbs the steps and springboards inside over the top rope. He walks past Reilly and grabs a mic of his own from Mike Bird before turning to Reilly

G: Bravo Daniel. You’re right. You guessed it. I’m not going to lie I always knew that phone would ring and 6CW would be on the end of it. That’s why I refused contract offers from 6WF…TNA….even WWE. There was only ever one wrestling organisation that could tempt gazzy to sign his name on that dotted line, and while we all may be on trial at the moment, it’s only a matter of time before that’s made permanent. So well done, you got me all sussed out, but as for the rest you’re miles out on you ARROGANT JACKASS!!

Huge pop from the crowd

G: You think I cared I was in the main event coming back? I never cared where I was on the match card. I could have been opening the show, I could have been in between commercials padding out the show because it had to run a certain amount of time. The fact is I was home. I was doing what I love for the people I love (points in a circular motion around the crowd). As for the winning then yeah. We’re in a results business, of course I wanted the W, but you know what? Win some lose some. I’ve lost before, I’ll likely lose again and guess what……so will you. You may go around calling yourself the worlds most dangerous man, thinking your Gods gift to wrestling and that somehow gives you the right to call the shots. But when you’re out here talking about walking away and taking the ratings with you, what you’re actually doing is driving the ratings down. At home somebody is watching TV and is now channel surfing because when he turned over and saw you he thought ‘Christ, not this boring b*llend again’.

You see people don’t want to watch somebody talking in the centre of the ring. They don’t tune in to watch the egotistical Daniel Reilly bigging himself up talking about how the world revolves around him and everyone else can go to the Hell. They tune in for one reason, and one reason only

The crowd cheer as gazzy lifts his t-shirt over his head and throws it into the crowd

G: and that is to see two guys at the top of their game throw everything but the kitchen sink at each other. So how about we stop all this petty chit chat and give the 6CW universe what it’s paid to see

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Sat 19 Jan 2013, 7:10 pm

GazzyD looks poised to fight and the crowd are going wild, encouraging him. Daniel Reilly is staring deep into Gazzy's eyes, a look of fury on his face. Reilly can be seen asking Gazzy, off mic, if he wants to fight right here, right now. Gazzy is telling Reilly he wants to fight. Reilly goes to lift his shirt off, but stops halfway, and pulls his top back on before smirking cockily, whilst Gazzy looks on confused.

DR: Did you not hear to a word I just said, Gazzy? I just told the world that I don't do what people want me to do. If Dean Andrews think'she can boss me around, he's wrong, and so what makes you think I'm going to follow your orders? You expect me to fight you right now, just because you want to? Gazzy, you're more stupid then I originally believed!

But as a matter of fact, I'm glad you've taken that awful shirt off. I mean seriously? 'History Maker'? You've been calling yourself that for that long, and yet what history have you created? Do you hold the record for most 6CW Championship wins? Are you the record holder for most TV Title wins? Are you the only man in 6CW history to win a 4 on 1 handicap match? What exactly have you made in term of history?

In anything, Gazzy, I am the History Maker, but lucky for you, now you've branded yourself with that name, I don't particularly want any association with it, you dirty piece of crap!

You just come marching down into my ring when I'm talking, and you give a big speech about how this is your home, and this is all you want to do. Well, Gazzy, cry me a god damn river! Whose heart are you trying to warm? You think the fact that you sat by the phone waiting for this call is going to make your beating any less when we meet in the ring?

I don't deny that you have a lot of passion, but that's all you have. You don't have the wrestling ability or mind to keep up with me, and believe me, passion isn't going to get you very far against me.

You come out and you say that you don't care where you are in the card, and I guess you're forced to think like that because you know that the second you find yourself in a match in which I'm not involved, you will no longer be in the main event.

But it's funny how a man with such a passion to be the champion to all these animals, doesn't care about where he is placed on the card. Now isn't that curious, Gazzy? If you cared so much for these peasants, then why are you satisfied simply being a curtain opener for them?

I see right through you, Gazzy. You've clearly lived your whole life as some sort of outcast and now that these mentally damaged people begin to chant your name, you tell them what they want to hear. You wouldn't be trying to fight me right now if these people weren't asking you to. You're a puppet, Gazzy. You would put these people's happiness over being the World Champion, and that right there is why you don't stand a chance against me.

Passion comes in different forms Gazzy, and whilst your passion is to be the superhero to these idiots, mine is to continue to be the best in this business. Now turn your ass around, and leave my ring. You and these idiots don't deserve to see me fight!

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 7:45 pm

Reilly continues to stare a hole through gazzy but he doesn’t show any sign of retreat. He picks up the mic again and holds it to his lips

G: au contraire douchebag. I said I never cared about where I was on the card, the title is a whole different story. But then again I still wouldn’t care where I was on the card because I’d still be walking out to the greatest fans in the world as the 6CW Champion. Now I know you’re a two time world champion, you won a 4 on 1 against some tool on a power trip and 3 of his gay lovers, but do me and everyone else a favour and just shut the hell up going on about it.

I mean you sound like a God damned broken record every week like some robotic tool. (gazzy puts a mock voice on and stands straight pretending he’s a robot) my name is Daniel Reilly I have a very small Winkle and have to overcompensate for it by pretending I’m a real hard nut in the ring. I’ve won so many world titles that you can’t tell me what to do. I’m my own boss.

Jeez, it’s the same crap week in and week out and it’s boring. But if you wanna talk about making history, lets talk. I may not have more 6CW title reigns than you but being a two time winner also makes you a two time loser, and who was it that beat you that second time?

Gazzy scratches his head and looks deep in thought

I do remember it being someone completely awesome….oh wait that’s it. It was me wasn’t it? And now 6CW is back its time to continue making history. I’m already part of the most successful tag team of all time holding the title for a record number of days, I’ve won the big one but I guess the one thing on my record I’m most proud of, and FYI this is something you will never be able say you are, I’m undefeated at Night of Glory. The most important night on this company’s calendar, the Superbowl of the wrestling world and yours truly has won at each one he’s been at. How’s that for history?

But in all honesty we could go around and around till the cows come home. You could try and insult this crowd, insult me in that monotonous style that only you can do and then I can shake off your lame putdowns with incredibly lame, yet witty putdowns of you but the fact of the matter is that one way or another we know how this has to go down

Gazzy squares up to Reilly

G: so are you gonna put up and shut up, or are you gonna slither out of here like the worm that you are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Sat 19 Jan 2013, 8:25 pm

Daniel Reilly smiles as Gazzy squares up to him. Gazzy looks ready to fight but Reilly backs away.

DR: Now let's get one thing straight, you maggot. You don't match up to me in this ring, not verbally, not mentally, not physically! Like I already said, you are a puppet. You don't actually want to fight me right now, you only think you need to fight because it's what these insects want.

You see, hated or loved, you can not deny that you respect me. You see, skip back to April 2009 and I began my path to greatness when I joined 6CW, way before anyone knew what it was. I'm the only 6CW Original around today and I am head and shoulders above the old breed and this new breed. You may hate that I talk about my achievements, which frankly you're simply jealous that you can't do the same, you can't help but respect me. Now yes, you have held the 6CW Championship, you have held the 6CW Tag Team Championship, which may I add, I too have won. But how can you be respected when all you do is cater for the needs of these worthless people?

You dare to say that if you were 6CW Champion, you don't care where you are on the card? Now that is exactly what I'm talking about. You are just saying what you think these people want to hear. Mr GazzyD, Mr 'all I want to do is fight for these people', Mr 'i'll fight anywhere on the card aslong as these people are happy'. You sicken me!

I mean, let's be honest, you have no chance of being 6CW Champion, but any Champion that can't make the main event is a pitiful excuse of a man in my excuse, and that's exactly what your last reign was like. No one cared about you. Yeah, these people cheer you, but the second someone else comes walking along kissing their ass, they forget about you and throw their support behind that idiot. It's pathetic, and quite frankly, these people are holding you back.

But of course, what would I know? I'm the bad guy for talking bad of them and now you're going to tell me how I shouldn't speak bad of these people and that you will fight for them, just in a cheap attempt to hear them chant your name so that for once you actually feel worthwhile, you piece of ass.

So no. I won't fight you. These fans haven't paid enough money to see a star like me in action, and to be quite frank, they never will have enough money the silly doles.

So now instead of moaning about me talking, like you've only just discovered I like to talk, get out of my ring!

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 19 Jan 2013, 9:20 pm

We're backstage and the cameras catch Jack Hurst walking through the building. We hear Timothy Allen's off camera

Timothy Allen: Jack, can I grab a second of your time?

Jack Hurst: "Why of course you can my man, it would be my pleasure."

The pair share the camera and settle into interview format

TA: How do you respond to the attack that took place on the last show?

"Two young men under pressure, two young men who don't know how to react. Put on trial, asked to show aggression, too scared to go it alone. When I brushed myself down I could only smile at what I had learned. Mike Masters, Marty Helms, two men too weak to face me on their own."

TA: You weren't looking too sharp before Roman Azrael turned up...

"Now, there's a man who showed honour. We're all fighting for contracts, but some of us take pride in our dignity. I won't quickly forget what he did for me."

TA: That's the second time you have mentioned the contract situation here at 6WF, what do you make of Dean Andrews' decision to put the entire roster on trial?

"Interesting, isn't it? There are world class athletes here, and a fair share of fools too. Weed out the weak, I can only presume that is the man's tactics."

TA: And how do you plan to show the aggression our GM was after?

"I plan to exhibit said aggression by showing I understand it. Controlled aggression is far removed from prison yard thuggery, fists of fury do not a fight make."

TA:That leads me onto what we heard Marty Helms say not too long ago, its like you know what I'm here to ask...

"Just making it easy for you sir! Indeed, he did nothing more than confirm my first impression of him. Here is a man who has been to prison, scraps like a dog and says I am not a representation of the English man because I am not obliterated every evening in the pub."

"He wants to come at me with aggression, and show what prison has taught him. Whilst he was drinking his way into incarceration, I was learning my trade, training to become a star in a company like this. Whilst he drank and stole his way through life, I followed my dreams like every one in that audience would do if they could. He'll soon see that you can only learn so much rough housing inside a prison cell. I know when to hit and where to hit, what to do and when. I know how to break his arm before he's finished throwing a punch."

"Frankly, by the time me and Roman have finished with these Outlaws they will be longing for the days of dropping soap in the showers."

TA: And what about Mike Masters? He's out to prove himself the true gentleman of this match.

"I welcome this change of attitude, but I must say I don't believe it. We've seen through his career that if Mr Master doesn't get his way then the tantrums start. And I'm quite happy to put my foot on his throat if he starts to cry."

TA: Strong words there Jack

"Firm but fair, Timothy, firm but fair. I'm off to nod my head up and down with a Tetley's whilst reading The Guardian. It's a berliner you know, the broadsheets are a touch awkward." (Jack gives Tim a wink and a grin as he walks off)

TA: An insight into the inimitable world of Jack Hurst. I need to sit down...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 1:03 pm

Gazzy begins to look frustrated with Reilly refusing to fight

G: Daniel, if you want me to leave this ring so bad then I suggest you man up, because I’m not going anywhere until we’ve settled this the only way 6CW superstars know how to.

Reilly goes to speak

DR: You just don’t get it do you, you feeble….

G: Seriously again with the talking and the weak ass insults? Do you not get bored of hearing the sound of your own voice?

Gazzy motions for a chair from ringside and is passed on by the timekeeper. He sets it in the middle of the ring and sits split legged on it leaning on the back rest

G: Like I say Daniel, you can spout all the rubbish you want. You can insult me all you wish if makes you feel that little bit better about yourself but the only way I’m leaving this ring is if you step up and make me.

The crowd wild for gazzy as he sits taunting Reilly in the ring

G: Listen to that Daniel, they wanna see it, and the truth is no offence to anybody present but I ain’t doing this for them, I’m doing this purely for me. Damn right I respect you, and deep down as much as it pains you to admit you begrudgingly have that same sense of respect for me. I don’t care what you say, your words mean jack, they’re hollow, and if I have to beat your ass all over this ring in order for you to admit you respect me then so be it

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Sun 20 Jan 2013, 6:32 pm

GazzyD is sat in the ring, staring smugly at Daniel Reilly who looks back in fury.

DR: You want to fight you piece of crap? I have a good mind to kick you in the skull and maybe then, you won't be as stupid as to challenge me! But you can call me boring, but quite frankly I'm getting bored of having to repeat myself to you, you mentally ill idiot!

You want to fight, right here, right now? Well for the 100th time, no! These fans don't have enough money in their life savings account to pay for the honour of seeing a true legend like myself fight. Now look at you, looking all disappointed, and you aren't disappointed because I'm not going to fight you, you're upset because the fans are telling you to jump, and you can't, you silly puppet!

If these people wanted you to sit and eat a heap of elephant crap, you would, you dirty red neck!

Gazzy looks furious and leaps up, kicking his chair to the side as he goes head to head with Reilly, staring into each others eyes, as Reilly returns the look with a smirk. Reilly finally backs away, still smirking.

DR: I'll see you at Anarchy, then we fight!

Reilly turns to leave as Gazzy puts his arms on his hips, and shakes his head in a frustrated manner, before Reilly suddenly spins around and hits Gazzy with a solid right hand.

Henry: That snake! I should of known!

Reilly begins to pound away on Gazzy, hitting with a number of right hands, before he goes for one big one, but Gazzy blocks, and comes back with a series of lefts and rights, as the fans go wild.

Harold: GazzyD takes control, and he's got Reilly down on one knee!

Daniel Reilly is down on one knee as Gazzy continues to pound away, before..

Harold: Lowblow! Reilly just hit the lowblow!

GazzyD crumples down to the floor in agony, as Reilly rolls away out the ring. He smirks as he watches Gazzy laid down, before turning to the fans and taunting them. Reilly begins to make his way up the ramp.

Henry: Watch out! Here come Gazzy!

Gazzy pulls himself up and runs, springboarding over the top rope and straight onto an unexpected Reilly, as the fans start a '6-C-Dub' chant.

Both men are down, but Gazzy is up first and dives at Reilly hitting a number of lefts and rights, then Reilly finally manages to return, and both man stand toe to toe exchanging blows to the skull.

Henry: This is absolute mayhem, all hell has broke loose!

Security and referees come running down from the back and try to break the two men up, who aren't having any of it, and continue to get the odd punch and kick in on each other.

Gazzy is screaming at Reilly to 'turn his words into actions' whilst Reilly is screaming back 'I'm going to kick your ass, you piece of crap!'

Gazzy finally manages to break free from the grasp of the officials, and lunges at Reilly, before he is dragged back. Reilly tells the officials holding him that he's done and is ready to go to the back, so they release him, only for Reilly to sprint forwards and dive at a restrained Gazzy, as both men fall and continue to brawl.

Harold: These two men are really showing bad blood towards each other, 6CW is well and truly back!

Both men are finally escorted to the back, as they continue to scream insults at each other.

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Mon 21 Jan 2013, 1:10 pm

As the latest 6CW live show comes back to normality after the fracas between Gazzy D and Daniel Reilly sirens can be heard echoing through the speakers and as the crowd pick up on this there boos drown out the sirens. Out from the curtain comes Marty Helms with his new 'outlaw' t-shirt and torn jeans.

MH: That's right boo me people because i am nothing like you moron's, you see i have taken my life from a negative of being in jail to the positive of now being here in 6CW.

The crowd starts a "6 C Dub" chant

MH: Like vultures you feed on the scraps that i throw to you but i did not come out here to just insult you guys. (the boos from the crowd return) i came out to give my response to Jack Hurst's interview with Timothy Allen.

The crowd start cheering for Jack Hurst.

MH: Now then Jack you claim that myself and Mike Masters are just two young men under pressure and who don't know how to react. Well i can tell you this for myself i am under no pressure whatsoever if anything this is the calmest i have felt in years knowing the brutality i will be delivering will be rewarded with a contract here. You also said that i was too scared to face you alone, my word you could not be further from the truth i would take you or anyone else i have to on whether thats in single competion, a tag match or a handicap match i will be ready for all comers.

The crowd are now sat listening more intently and the boos that once echoed the arenea have died down.

MH: And by the way Jack i never drank my way into incarceration, you see that is the problem with you Jack you have taken only a few things that you know and come to your own conclusion without all the facts. You claim to use controlled aggression well that is something we share in common as that is something i learned in prison the fine art of controlled aggression. Not every one who goes to prison learns rough housing as you so nicely put it. So Jack take this as a warning you will learn what controlled aggression is and that a man who has lost his freedom once will fight with all he has to recover what he lost.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Tue 22 Jan 2013, 5:12 pm

Backstage, Tim Allen is standing next to a screen showing the 6CW logo and sharply dressed for interviewing.

“And now, ladies and gentleman, one of the four superstars to clear the first round of the contract competition, Nate Nack.”

The crowd gives a cheer as Nate saunters into the room. He’s wearing a black t-shirt with golden lettering that reads “Mighty Strong, Mighty Fine, Mighty Mighty”. Even before he fully makes it into the picture, he’s already talking.

“No no, you gotta say the whole thing. It’s like ‘A Streetcar Named Desire”, or ‘A Tribe Called Quest’. Say it with me now, the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack. It’s got a ring to it, y’know?”

Tim gives a bit of a chuckle. “All right then, Mighty Mighty Nate Nack, first I’ll say congratulations on clearing the first step in an incredible showing against Mark Matzko.”

“Thank you kindly, Timmy. I’m a huge fan of that crazy SOB, and I have to say I’m honored that my first-ever 6CW match was against him.”

“You’re facing another 6CW veteran on January 30th. How do you feel going into this match?

“I have to say I’m really excited to be facing Jerome ‘Du-Boys’. I know it’s a match we’ll be watching back at home. You know how we Americans feel about the French.”

“Actually,” corrects Tim, “I think it’s pronounced ‘Du-Bwa’, not ‘Du-Boys’.”

“Eh, it’s somethin’ Frenchy. But I’m definitely looking forward to proving I deserve that golden contract.”

“Now there’s some talk backstage about you not being 6CW material, that you’re too soft to be here in this gritty, hardcore company.”

“Child please,” Nate scoffed. “The problem with these people is that they mistake softness for confidence and violence for aggression. A team can play some aggressive defense without needing to throw chairs at each other. You know why I ain’t gotta yell and cry and get in everyone’s face? It’s because I show it in that ring for the fans. I show my dominance there like you saw last week. I don’t let nothin’ sweat me, cool as a cucumber. If anyone back there thinks I’m goin’ soft, I invite them to get into the ring with me and see just how soft I am. And if that’s what Frenchy back there thinks, then I think he’s well-due for a Wake-Up Call.”

“Ladies and Gentleman, Mighty Mighty Nate Nack, thank you for your time.”

Nate reaches out to give Tim a handshake. “My pleasure, Timmy. And see how much better that sounds? Like music to the ear."

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 23 Jan 2013, 6:19 pm

Christy James is seen with a cameraman walking towards the entrance of the 6CW arena which is hosting the latest house show. Walking through the door is Mike Masters who quickly closes the door due to the significant number of media questioning and picturing Masters.

CJ: Mike Masters, can we have a quick interview please?

MM: Oh god not more...

Before he continues, Mike takes a second look at Christy James.

MM: Woah who do we have here?

CJ: I'm 6CW reporter, Christy James. I just want to get your thoughts on the newcomers tag team match next week on Anarchy.

MM: Oh well hello Christy. I don't think we've been properly introduced. My names Mike Masters. The best looking talent you'll ever see step foot in 6CW. Impressive right?

CJ: Erm Mike Masters im a professional. Im here to get answers out of you so could you please...

Mike Masters interupts Christy...

MM: Christy, you know what they call me around here? They call me masterful. They call me perfect. I'm the best thing going, and dear I know your interested in me. In fact, I can see it in your eyes, yeah you dig me.

CJ: You seem so full of yourself. Now can you ...

Mike Masters interupts Christy once again...

MM: Now can I what? Give you my number? Go on a date with you? Sorry, hun, like yourself I also am a professional. Ha, I know your going mad for me deep inside, but I think its best we keep are distance you know I mean? I mean I don't want any distractions on my quest to greatestness. So yeah, whats your question...hunny?

CJ: *Sigh*...Whats your thoughts on the newcomers tag team match next week on Anarchy?

MM: First of all why is it labelled newcomers? Why is it that this is a chance to impress management around here? I have got people talking. I have got media going crazy for 6CW. Oh and not forgetting I'm one of the best wrestlers out their in the pro wrestling industry. Is that not impressive? Well I guess thats not enough for people. Next week, me and Marty will defeat Jack Hurst and Roman. You see we already have the upperhand as we see eye to eye, we are similar people who both have an eye for success in 6CW. So does that answer your question Christy?

CJ: Yes thanks, that will be all for now.

MM: Im sure it is. Well babe, if you want some alone time with me, you know behind camera's. You know where I am, just look out for the locker room labelled, Mike, "Masterful" Masters, remember the name.

Mike gives a wink to Christy James as he walks off with a smirk on his face.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 29 Jan 2013, 2:09 pm

*A darkened room comes into shot and shows a rocking chair, gently blowing in the midnight breeze. The camera pans around to catch a glimpse of someone sitting in the chair, but it is empty. Instead, the voice comes from the window ledge, where a figure crouches.

Azrael: The opening show was a chance for me to re-appear into the world of professional wrestling and whilst justice was not served in the manner of which I was satisfied, I more than made my rivals know that I am here and I am ready for a fight.

I am fully aware that you do not care about my past, or what physical issues I have been through in my career, but it matters to me and I care. I care because it took me years of rehabilitation to reach this point once again. Physically and mentally I have had to train for the moment when I would once again be thrust under the spotlight....slowly but surely I am beginning to feel ready.

I know this isn't going to be an easy ride, and I know that whilst the world is a much darker place than many of you know, I contain the light that can illuminate the pathway to greatness.

*Azrael stands down off the ledge, walking past the rocking chair and peering at a giant four poster bed.

Azrael: This week, I am back where I belong....inside the squared circle to tackle the combination of Marty Helms and Mike Masters. I will not be underestimating this duo, like they are to me, and I fully expect them to fight like true soldiers.

This is not only an opportunity for myself but for each of my opponents and my partner,Jack Hurst. We have our own stage in front of the world, to show that we are front runners for the accolade of being the "next big thing". All eyes look upon us as future stars, and whoever walks away victorious from this match, will have the edge upon their closest rivals....I hope that the edge will belong to me.

*Azrael pauses as he hears the sound of voices from the corridor outside of the room.

Azrael: But before that night, it is imperative that I exorcise the ghosts of my past. I cannot grow as a competitor, or as a warrior, if I do not right the wrongs that have been inflicted upon me through my life.

It isn't bitterness that drives me, or spite, it is a mixture of vengeance and the code that I have followed since that fateful day when my prime was snatched away from me. Because I do not believe in an eye for an eye....I believe in a soul for a soul.

Because the day I was left to bleed away my dignity in the gutter of a New York parking lot, was the day that my soul evaporated and was replaced by an ice cold thirst for revenge.

I lost the years in my life when I was supposed to bask in eternal glory, I was destined for greatness....and now, I have nothing to show for it....all because of the jealousy that breeds within the cavities of each and every mortal soul.

So I have travelled,, multiple countries upon every continent, searching and scouring for the answers to my new way of life, seeking the power that I once possessed. And now I have found it...I have pieced together a jigsaw that begun in the icy depths of Siberia and was completed in the suffocating heat of the Sahara. You have to understand that I have given up a great deal to rebuild my vessel, to repair every last broken crevice of my existence that came before.

*Azrael draws his hand over a candle that flickers on a bedside table

Azrael: And now you must know that I am not a noble man, I am not your architypal hero....I do not fight for honour, I fight for what is right, I fight for what I believe in.

And there will be times when you do not agree with my actions, or you do understand my methods...but this is my calling and I will do whatever I have to in order to restore a sense of righteousness to this industry once more.

Because bile seeps through the veins of professional wrestling, around every corner exists a miscreant or a traitor and you must be willing to look beyond the veil, seeing the natural instincts that dwell behind people's eyes.

In this life there will be those who fight for good, those who fight for evil, those who wear the masks of disguise, hoping to lead you into a false sense of security........and those who wear the mask in order to protect everyone that they have ever cared for. It takes a trained hand to notice these things, but when you have fallen victim to deceit like I have, then you will be able to tell the difference.

*The sound of footsteps echoes along the hallway outside and Azrael steps back into the corner of the room.

Azrael: My career in 6CW will not flourish until the moment that I reach ultimate peace with the misdeeds I have suffered.

*Azrael looks to the side of him, where a photoframe resides. In the picture is a blond haired man, his wife and three children.

Azrael: This is the home of Mark Howlett....he is the reason I wear this mask.....he is the reason that these metal plates hold my jaw and skull together......and now, he will feel the true wrath of vengeance....because without it, my new life can never begin.

*The room door opens and a figure is shown entering over the threshold. The candle blows out and darkness takes over.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 29 Jan 2013, 8:28 pm

We go backstage up in the rafters of the 6CW Arena where a shadow is sat in the corner....

The shadows of the night reveals the flaws of those around me, When night comes the light of the moon exposes the weaknesses from within these poor excuses of humans.

Last week these weaknesses were exposed and i came out on top with victory.

This week im forced to team with the imbecile Dennis Hart, He will always be inferior compared to me he's all brawn and no brain and will always be a liability as a partner.

It's not so bad though as we are up against that moron Blade and whoever is stupid enough to team with him and have their ass kicked around the arena.

Let's face it Blade is a ridiculous man who doesn't belong in the wrestling business he's a joke, He'll probably bring his inbred mother to tag with him or his 1 armed 1 legged father who wanks off sheep for a living.

Orthrus grabs a lighter and lets it off showing his face in amongst the flames

At the end of the day Blade's fate is inevitable no matter who he brings with him he will end up face down on the mat a blooded mess

The camera cuts out as the flame dies out

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down