The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple of predictions up to Mania.

+3
NickisBHAFC
Bull
Samo
7 posters

Go down

A couple of predictions up to Mania. Empty A couple of predictions up to Mania.

Post by Samo Wed 16 Jan 2013, 5:42 pm

I had a slow day at work so I had a think about some of the bigger stories leading into Mania and had a thought of what I would like to see, I've not got great details because im not that good when it comes to booking.

Rhodes Scholars beat Hell No for the tag titles at the Rumble after The Sheild interfere. They interfere in the Rumble and eliminate Ryback. This leads to The Sheild vs Team Hell No and Ryback in the first ever Tag Team Elimination Chamber. The Sheild are victorious after a Kane and D-bry fall out. Kane and Bryan have a grudge match at Mania and Ryback takes on The Sheild in a gauntlet match, which Ryback wins. This allows Ryback to get his revenge but keep the "Ultimate Team" gimmick alive.

John Cena will win the Royal Rumble and choose to face the WWE champ. Punk will beat The Rock cheaply setting up a No DQ match at EC which The Rock will win. Punk will then invoke his rematch clause so we have a triple threat at Mania, which Cena wins, pinning The Rock.

ADR beats Big Show at the Rumble then retains inside EC, with Sheamus, Orton, Show, Barrett and Ziggler. Sheamus wins No 1 contenders match on SmackDown but loses to ADR at Mania before Ziggler cashes in.

We'll probably see Cesaro vs Miz and Orton vs Barrett at Mania aswell.

Samo

Back to top Go down

A couple of predictions up to Mania. Empty Re: A couple of predictions up to Mania.

Post by Bull Wed 16 Jan 2013, 6:07 pm

what about Lesner,HHH,Taker?

Bull

Back to top Go down

A couple of predictions up to Mania. Empty Re: A couple of predictions up to Mania.

Post by Samo Wed 16 Jan 2013, 6:18 pm

Frak Lesnar HHH and Taker.

The greatest minds in the world couldnt make Lesnar matter again after that disaster of a comeback. He'll probably get a match with HHH but if that were the case I reckon they'd've started sewing the seeds now.

I really dont want to see Taker at Mania again. Leave it at 20-0 and let the guy retire in peace.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 16 Jan 2013, 7:20 pm

Ideally i would like

Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker
The Rock vs CM Punk vs John Cena - WWE Title
Ryback and Mick Foley vs The Shied
Randy Orton vs Dolph Ziggler - World Title

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 17 Jan 2013, 7:34 am

I see it being:
Brock Lesnar vs HHH
CM Punk vs Undertaker
The Rock vs vs John Cena - WWE Title
Ryback vs Dean Ambrose
Hell No vs The Shield (and/or Hardys if rumours are true they're returning)
Randy Orton vs Sheamus
ADR vs Dolph Ziggler - World Title
Swagger vs Cesaro - US Title
Miz vs Barrett - IC Title (Maybe Miz winning a battle royal on the pre-show)
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 17 Jan 2013, 7:41 am

I think VDTs card is probably about right tbh though it'll have a diva filler in there somewhere too. Only one missing on first glance is Big Show who be added into the WHC match or he could be used as usual in some match where he loses to Justin Biebler etc.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 17 Jan 2013, 7:44 am

Forgot the divas so i'll throw in Kaitlyn and a random celeb i haven't heard of vs Fox and Snuka
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of Wales II Thu 17 Jan 2013, 11:56 am

So people really want to see Cena at Mania? Oh, dear! Sad

Prince of Wales II

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 17 Jan 2013, 12:50 pm

You have to have Cena at 'Mania, it would be ludicrous not to. I maintain that when used correctly he is an asset, and that usually he does alright in 'Mania season cos hes allowed/made to have a more serious agenda

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down