The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Worst Title mismatches of the last 30 years!!

+15
milkyboy
azania
bhb001
BoxingFan88
Mr Bounce
mobilemaster8
Imperial Ghosty
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
hazharrison
Rowley
captain carrantuohil
88Chris05
hampo17
ShahenshahG
TRUSSMAN66
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

10 Worst Title mismatches of the last 30 years!! - Page 2 Empty 10 Worst Title mismatches of the last 30 years!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Jan 2013, 11:23 am

First topic message reminder :

These are paper mismatches that were even worse on the night..

Orlando Canizales vs Jimmy Navarro......Lasted 90 seconds and Jimmy was down three times.....He lasted 30 seconds longer than my brother and I thought he would!! kudos to Jimmy..

Matthew Hilton v Jack Callaghan - we'd never heard of Jack...and we saw why...

Kelly pavlik v Gary Lockett - WBO number 1......poor poor ranking abnormality..

Mike Tyson v Bruce Seldon - Seldon had been trashed by Bowe in one round..Unfortunately beat a half dead Tucker..

Iran Barkley v Darren Van Horn - Paper champion gets hammered...

Alfredo Layne v Brian Mitchell - Worst champion I've ever seen........was Alfredo..

Larry Holmes v Marvis Frazier - Chucked in at the deep end against a top 5 heavy...

Mark Breland v Seung hoon lee -Not sure his real name but that's close enough.....Given a WBA shot for some reason and banged out in 60 seconds.

Wlad Klitscho v Jean marc Mormeck.....250 pounder against a blown up useless 40 year old Cruiser...Sad and tragic!!

Danny Green v paul Briggs - say no more....

Maybe I've missed some better ones...

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 21 Jan 2013, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made to look like a d**k)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

10 Worst Title mismatches of the last 30 years!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 10 Worst Title mismatches of the last 30 years!!

Post by two_tone Wed 23 Jan 2013, 4:16 pm

Captain Carrantuohil vs Gordy

two_tone

Back to top Go down

10 Worst Title mismatches of the last 30 years!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 10 Worst Title mismatches of the last 30 years!!

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013, 4:30 pm

two_tone wrote:Captain Carrantuohil vs Gordy

Yes a green sky hype job should never been allowed in against a bonafide atg with real class like Gordy! I think that's how Gordy saw saw it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2