The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Title.... (**Royal Rumble Spoiler**)

5 posters

Go down

WWE Title.... (**Royal Rumble Spoiler**) Empty WWE Title.... (**Royal Rumble Spoiler**)

Post by ErmanH Mon 28 Jan 2013, 12:55 pm

Hi all,

Does anyone feel that on Raw tonight we could get another twist with regards the WWE title, my thinking is everyone assumes it was The Shield who interfered but as the lights went out it's not a certainty then maybe tonight some footage could come to light which shows the attacker/s to be somebody else. This could force Vince to reinstate Punks initial pinfall victory and hand him back the belt....!!

I know this is unlikely, but I think this would be a great angle plus the Rock still looks strong as he only "lost" via outside interference and subsequently "won" the restarted match). This would set up a rematch perfectly for Elimination Chamber, throw Brock in there somewhere along the way and maybe a fatal four way at Mania with the obvious inclusion of Cena after his Rumble win!!

Anyone else be interested in something along these lines?

ErmanH

Back to top Go down

WWE Title.... (**Royal Rumble Spoiler**) Empty Re: WWE Title.... (**Royal Rumble Spoiler**)

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 1:55 pm

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/267261-photo-clear-shot-of-who-attacked-the-rock-at-the-royal-rumble

Back to top Go down

WWE Title.... (**Royal Rumble Spoiler**) Empty Re: WWE Title.... (**Royal Rumble Spoiler**)

Post by JamesLincs Mon 28 Jan 2013, 2:33 pm

that could be anyone.....

it is a shame, before i saw antlords post i was thinking of a video still coming out, with it not being very conclusive, but it looking a bit like brock lesnar. some people know, some dont, then there could be all sorts of confusion, until brock comes out. obviously isnt going to happen, but just something i came up with then

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 28 Jan 2013, 5:59 pm

I thought I saw Roman Reigns tattoo during all the commotion

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 28 Jan 2013, 6:09 pm

Also Micheal Cole, Jerry Lawler and JBL all said they saw the shield who attacked the rock right in front of them. So there all pretty stupid if it wasn't them.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 29 Jan 2013, 5:40 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Also Micheal Cole, Jerry Lawler and JBL all said they saw the shield who attacked the rock right in front of them. So there all pretty stupid if it wasn't them.

Fixed it for you thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down