The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JR Blogs About His Extreme Rule Match

+2
theundisputedY2D2
Jammy31
6 posters

Go down

JR Blogs About His Extreme Rule Match Empty JR Blogs About His Extreme Rule Match

Post by Jammy31 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 5:58 pm

This is from JR's Blog about his Country Whipping match...

Good to be back in Oklahoma. Typing this blog is tedious as my right hand is not wanting to cooperate. Nonetheless, the grill is hot so let's get started.

Hopefully, Cole and I did not overly offend too many of you wrestling purists with our 'exhibition' Monday night. It earned the top quarter hour TV rating on the program for the night and that distinction has already been throughly analyzed by those who earn a living covering the genre. Lots of ways for that data to be dissected one can argue.

Either one was entertained by that particular piece of business or they weren't. I do know that no one involved in the presentation 'phoned' in their contribution.

My right hand is somewhat banged up and the x-rays were not overly encouraging Tuesday but it won't keep me from doing what I need to do on Sunday at Extreme Rules.

Cole's tooth went to the bone on a knuckle on my right hand which caused bleeding from my hand and his lip for those that have asked. Apparently the risk of infection from a human tooth IE a bite or something like what occurred Monday night is potentially harmful so we've been very careful with the infection aspect of the 'wound' in addition to caring for a sore hand.

I've been in one Country Whipping' match in my dubious 'wrestling' career which was years ago on Raw against the Coach. Those are inherently painful encounters as the leather strap cares not who it strikes or the results of such lashings. Sunday on PPV won't be a fun day at the office in all likelihood.

Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

JR Blogs About His Extreme Rule Match Empty Re: JR Blogs About His Extreme Rule Match

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 6:13 pm

"BAH GAWD! THE PAIN JIM ROSS IS ABOUT TO ENDURE THIS SUNDAY IS INHUMAN! AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, SOMEBODY WILL DIE IN TAMPA THIS SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! EXTREME RULES! BROUGHT TO YOU BY SKITTLES! FRUITY! SKITTLES! FRUITY! FRUITY! SKITTLES! FRUITY! BAH GAWD THEY'RE FRUITY KING! THIS AIN'T RIGHT! HOW DO YOU LEARN TO GET WHIPPED IN THE ASS OVER & OVER AGAIN WITH A LEATHER STRAP KING? STRAP! LEATHER! SCOLDED DOG! MICHAEL COLE WILL GET WHIPPED LIKE A GOVERNMENT MULE! JACK SWAGGER! STUD! HOSS! ALL AMERICAN AMERICAN! AMERICAN! AMERICAN! AMERICAN! SUNDAY! EXTREME RULES! COUNTRY WHIPPING! DON'T GO MESSING WITH A COUNTRY BOY BAH GAWD! SUNDAY! BUY THE DAMN PAY PER VIEW!"

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

JR Blogs About His Extreme Rule Match Empty Re: JR Blogs About His Extreme Rule Match

Post by Dx Dan. Thu 28 Apr 2011, 9:33 pm

Going to be a joke of a match!
Really hoping Swagger turns face!

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 28 Apr 2011, 9:42 pm

The last thing Raw needs now is another face but thats what they hinted at

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Thu 28 Apr 2011, 9:47 pm

Maybe King will turn heel and they will continue the ritual humiliation of JR...

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 28 Apr 2011, 11:56 pm

David Tails wrote:Maybe King will turn heel and they will continue the ritual humiliation of JR...

It really does seem as though Vince is having a bet with his mates to see how far JR will go, sort of like "He won't do this, surely... he must have too much self-respect for that!" But then good ol' JR sinks a little bit lower for a company that, ironically, treats him like a Government mule, BAH GAWD!

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 29 Apr 2011, 9:05 am

Remember that godawful 'Dr. Hiney' skit that Vince did a few years back where he was pulling things out of a dummy JR's ass?

This Sunday they're gonna do it for real.

And JR will still show up for RAW the next day.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down