The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander v Brook POSTPONED again

+20
severe-mma
Boxtthis
TopHat24/7
Duty281
melv500
Gentleman01
DoubleD22
mobilemaster8
kieran.johnfitness
spencerclarke
azania
Volcanicash
Lance
Soldier_Of_Fortune
paul12342
CDSPHeron
hampo17
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
TRUSSMAN66
ONETWOFOREVER
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alexander v Brook POSTPONED again - Page 2 Empty Alaxander too soon for Brook.

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 01 Feb 2013, 9:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have thought about this fight for a long time since it was made and just can't see Alexander loosing to Brook. I think that he will play with Brook. Furthermore I do not think that Brook is close to being ready for a slickster like Alex.

Brook needs a few more fights stateside against similer type opposition.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Alexander v Brook POSTPONED again - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexander v Brook POSTPONED again

Post by azania Mon 04 Feb 2013, 7:28 pm

severe-mma wrote:This other geezer actually asks for threads to locked because he dont have a pair and I get in the neck for saying that Alexander dont want no part of Brook?

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Tony Blair has a lot to answer for. Not just Iran but given what I am responding to, he should have invested more when he echoed "education, education, education".

Any s-mma, Alexander is injured. Just like Brook was injured previously leading to their initial fight date being cancelled.

azania

Back to top Go down

Alexander v Brook POSTPONED again - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexander v Brook POSTPONED again

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 04 Feb 2013, 8:05 pm

azania wrote:
severe-mma wrote:This other geezer actually asks for threads to locked because he dont have a pair and I get in the neck for saying that Alexander dont want no part of Brook?

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Tony Blair has a lot to answer for. Not just Iran Iraq but given what I am responding to, he should have invested more when he echoed "education, education, education".

Anyway s-mma, Alexander is injured. Just like Brook was injured previously leading to their initial fight date being cancelled.

Corrected for you old bean..... Hug

Also, 'he' can't echo, only the sound can....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Mon 04 Feb 2013, 8:14 pm

Disappointed first time it was postponed and even moreso now as it sounds like it could be a lengthy injury unlike brooks injury which meant it was rescheduled only 3 weeks after

Don't think it'll be a great fight but its an interesting one and a genuine chance to have another British world champ. After this fight there at every big fights for both (Guerrero, Ortiz, Berto, Bradley, Maidana, Khan etc) so I'd rather they just fight so they can get a move on but injured are always possible in boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 04 Feb 2013, 9:08 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
azania wrote:

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Tony Blair has a lot to answer for. Not just Iran Iraq but given what I am responding to, he should have invested more when he echoed "education, education, education".

Anyway s-mma, Alexander is injured. Just like Brook was injured previously leading to their initial fight date being cancelled.

Corrected for you old bean..... Hug

Also, 'he' can't echo, only the sound can....

Oh dear Lord. Put both feet in it. Maybe I should debate in gibberish. That way I could make more sense. thumbsup

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 04 Feb 2013, 9:09 pm

I wonder if the governing body will make a match between Kel and AN Other for the interim title.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Mon 04 Feb 2013, 9:31 pm

Doubt it, seemingly they are already in discussions for the rematch date and it should be announced 'shortly'

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Mon 04 Feb 2013, 10:13 pm

'Fer crying out loud, been looking forward to this for ages, are Kell is gonna smash 'im up.

No, but seriously, it must be so frustrating, having to taper down to get straight back up to peak at the right time again after so much hard work has already been done.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2