The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

same again please!!

+3
neilthom7
Biltong
GloriousEmpire
7 posters

Go down

same again please!! Empty same again please!!

Post by GloriousEmpire Tue 05 Feb 2013, 8:25 pm

well last week had a bit of everything didnt it. astonishing individual skill astonishing come back from wales nail biting finishes astonishing upset england picking up where they left off against the kiwis at home to give the scotts a run around and some feisty resitance from the scotts too! "who could ask for more" well me. same again please.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

same again please!! Empty Re: same again please!!

Post by Biltong Tue 05 Feb 2013, 8:27 pm

Agree.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Tue 05 Feb 2013, 8:30 pm

saddened to see the talk of match fixing but perhaps there is an indication that no fans have a gripe with a referee which makes a pleasing change!

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Tue 05 Feb 2013, 9:06 pm

Sorry lads not in Dublin

neilthom7

http://www.twitter.com/thomthom1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 05 Feb 2013, 9:07 pm

GloriousEmpire wrote:saddened to see the talk of match fixing but perhaps there is an indication that no fans have a gripe with a referee which makes a pleasing change!
I wouldn't pay it much heed mate
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Sun 10 Feb 2013, 2:47 pm

well this week has been distinctly disappointing so far with no prize for guessing the play off for 2nd week wooden spoon honours might be such a drab affair only lit up by a single moment of individual brilliance from the likes of george north. how long will france persevere with michalak? was it all about the poor weather this week? it didnt seem to put the scotts off their game and surely the scottish fullback has now moved ahead of halfpenny in the lions pecking order. we shall see if the week will get back to the hieghts of last week when the top contenders of england and ireland take to the field shortly. good luck to both sets of fans.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-warrior Sun 10 Feb 2013, 8:56 pm

GloriousEmpire wrote:well this week has been distinctly disappointing so far with no prize for guessing the play off for 2nd week wooden spoon honours might be such a drab affair only lit up by a single moment of individual brilliance from the likes of george north. how long will france persevere with michalak? was it all about the poor weather this week? it didnt seem to put the scotts off their game and surely the scottish fullback has now moved ahead of halfpenny in the lions pecking order. we shall see if the week will get back to the hieghts of last week when the top contenders of england and ireland take to the field shortly. good luck to both sets of fans.

Don't you feel the knob, should have waited til that borefest finished before spouting off. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Sun 10 Feb 2013, 9:47 pm

rainbow-warrior wrote:
GloriousEmpire wrote:well this week has been distinctly disappointing so far with no prize for guessing the play off for 2nd week wooden spoon honours might be such a drab affair only lit up by a single moment of individual brilliance from the likes of george north. how long will france persevere with michalak? was it all about the poor weather this week? it didnt seem to put the scotts off their game and surely the scottish fullback has now moved ahead of halfpenny in the lions pecking order. we shall see if the week will get back to the hieghts of last week when the top contenders of england and ireland take to the field shortly. good luck to both sets of fans.

Don't you feel the knob, should have waited til that borefest finished before spouting off. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo I bet he's already paid his £12.99 for Englands GS DVD aleady thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Sun 10 Feb 2013, 9:50 pm

RubyGuby wrote:
rainbow-warrior wrote:

Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo I bet he's already paid his £12.99 for Englands GS DVD aleady thumbsup
2 out of 2 and a gritty (but not brilliant on the eye) performance. I'll take that, especially considering England's recent record against Ireland (esp away). Better than losing against them at home, I guess.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Sun 10 Feb 2013, 9:54 pm

Yahoo

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:00 pm

I t might be an England GS - It wont be anybody else's

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:06 pm

Ruby, I think your Yahoo button has got stuck again Laugh

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:08 pm

No the button getting stuck would produce something like: Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:09 pm

Arrrrrgh, my eyes!!!!!!!!!!

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:11 pm

Cyril on 606v2 wrote:Arrrrrgh, my eyes!!!!!!!!!!

You been gouged mate or what thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum