The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Man Feedback

2 posters

Go down

Iron Man Feedback Empty Iron Man Feedback

Post by JJJohnson Tue 05 Feb 2013, 10:59 pm

Best match of the show?

Most impressive character?

Biggest shock of the show?

A feud you expect to take place in the near future?

A superstar you would like to feud with in the future?

Overall observations/Any improvements that can be made?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iron Man Feedback Empty Re: Iron Man Feedback

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 11:07 pm

Best match of the show?

Has to be the main event. Seriously one of the best matches I have ever read. Was on the edge of my seat throughout

I have a couple. Jason sparx obviously going the distance but Machivalli (spelling) is so interesting and really put himself on the map

Biggest shock of the night?

For me the ending of my semi final in the tables match. Not so much that Phillips lost but the way it happened. Mike Conrad being found beaten in day one

Conrad v Machivalli (spelling)
Phillips v Dr Wells
Liam wood v Garcia

Costello

None that come to mind

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 05 Feb 2013, 11:36 pm

Best match of the show?
Before the main event I would have said the Barbed Wired Massacre match as at points I was actually wincing because I could imagine the pain they were going through but I can't fault the main event, I had to fight the urge to skip to the end and I could picture every little detail and I was on the edge of my seat for the whole thing

I have to say I was so happy with how you wrote Viper as you almost captured him better than I could myself, you showed his cockiness without pushing him in to the territory of a heel which I know from experience is a thin line to tread.
For me the most impressive character was probably Sparxz, he really battled through everything and earned the title, he reminded me of a sort of Chris Benoit character, never giving up and sacrificing himself for the belt...I look forward to him overcoming the odds and battling through time and time again.

Biggest shock of the show?
For me it was probably the time limit on Sparxz' and Viper's match as when I read it, it caught me off guard and I was actually left shocked, apart from that it was probably the masked man coming out during the TV Title battle royal as we still don't know who it was.

Viper & Garcia & Daniel Magnusson
Conrad & The Fear Campaign
Brian Wells & The Masked Man

I think for Viper the short term would be a feud between him and Garcia over the theft of his belt but depending on how that turns out, he could even clash with Magnusson over his ability to sort out the problem...for long term it all depends on how you want to take the character of Liam Wood...If he keeps the title then I'd say it'll be whoever wants it off him, other than that I'd say Costello would be an option as they clashed before and he screwed Viper in their first match.

I wouldn't say anything needed improving as the whole thing was amazing, it had everything and I can't wait to see you attempt to top it...I do have two suggestion I would make...the first in terms of a continuation of a storyline would be to run with the triangle of Bryan Wells, Ojore and Dario Machiavelli and how deadly but also self destructive that relationship is, maybe have Dario and Bryan fight over who is in control and Ojore get sick of being pushed around... just an idea though as I imagine you have some amazing story lines lined up.

The second suggestion I would have would be to make sure that the titles don't change hands too much as I really think it would weaken the effect of someone winning the title, I'm not talking CM Punk style title runs but I think Champion runs should be quite long to give time for the wrestlers to show the sort of champion they are...then when they do finally lose it, it could almost change them as a person and emphasise the importance of the title...I sometimes feel like the WWE cheapens it's greatest awards by having it change hands a load of times in short periods, obviously there will be times where changing the title in a short period will benefit a storyline, which I have nothing against at all.

EDIT: I have to say I was impressed with how every wrestler was almost given a role and none were made to look weak or like they were there to make up numbers, even wrestlers who lost were given a direction to go with in the future and you set the foundations of some strong feuds.

Also not being biased but I think you chose the right person as the TV Champion Whistle

Last edited by xviperx on Wed 06 Feb 2013, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to praise JJ a bit more haha)

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down