The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Miz

+9
theanimal316
Dx Dan.
ADMIN
legendkillar
JoshSansom
theundisputedY2D2
David Tails
Adam D
The Best in the World
13 posters

Go down

The Miz Empty The Miz

Post by The Best in the World Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:34 am

Hey guys , sorry about my rubbish polls earlier , wasnt thinking , of course some obvious absentees . I was thinking about the Miz . Is he good enough to carry the WWE Championship for a little while eg Summerslam or is that too long for him ? And has he been a credible champion? Who should win it off him?

Thoughts?
The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down

The Miz Empty Re: The Miz

Post by Adam D Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:36 am

Thoughts?

Happy birthday!

Other thoughts:

Miz should somehow make it over to Smackdown with the belt (ADR brings the other one to RAW) and enter a feud with a then face Riley.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Best in the World Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:38 am

Thankyou Hobo!! Good idea , but who would win the WWE title when Miz looses it ?
The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:41 am

Happy Birthday MCTP.

I would say he could carry it for a while yet...but he needs a clean BIG win under his belt to make it credible. So far he has looked weak in pretty much every feud he's had. He needs a good clean win against a credible opponent to build on.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:43 am

If its on Raw, it has to be a face which means that its likely to be someone who will be transitional - maybe Jomo.

Then ADR to take it.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:50 am

Happy Birthday Miz Came To Play, have a good one! 🍺

I'd keep the belt on Miz until at least Summerslam, as DT says he hasn't been given a credible, career defining win yet and I think he needs it. A feud with Triple H could do him wonders, if the Game's feeling generous.

The Miz's problem is that he's been treated as an afterthought during most of his reign, even the feud that should have been the making of him (against John Cena) turned into a bit of a damp squib because the focus was on Cena and The Rock. He made the best of a bad situation in that case.

If HHH isn't going to be around, I'd have him feud against guys like John Morrison, Kofi Kingston and Rey Mysterio. With Morrison & Kofi the feuds would be based on who is the best of the 'next generation' and with Rey it would most likely allow him a clean win over the biggest name he'd be allowed to get a clean win over.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:54 am

Happy Birthday mate.... If you are having a party today I have heard that it might, rudely, get upstaged Wink either way have a good day.

Miz really needs a strong (if not totally clean) win just like HHH needed to go over Foley in a similar way at RR2000 and NWO2000. It was the springboard that he needed and Miz needs something similar.

Its why I really think that Miz v HHH would work well... If he hadn't retired I would have pegged Edge for that role as well. Maybe a face Jericho?

Some options but it needs to be an established star who will not be hurt by a couple of defeats and is a face.

Rey Mysterio is another potential in this category. They could have a month long programme quite easily in the run up to Capitol Punishment

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:55 am

Happy Birthday MCTP have a great day

I would say The Miz has been a credible champion. He has actually done better than what I thought. Find it annoying though that the feud with Cena has propelled him. Like Y2 has said I think a feud with HHH will do him wonders. Even if he dropped the belt to HHH it would certainly do him the power of good. It is a shame Edge isn't around as the Mic feud in itself would be brilliant. I would like to see him feud with Dolph Ziggler. That would be interesting to watch.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:17 am

I think he needs someone that is more suited to his size as an opponent, Daniel Bryan got the best out of him. A returning Jericho would be good to improve Miz ring wise and give him a few credible wins.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:20 am

Jericho is on Smackers now though.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Happy birthday mate.
I think a fued with Trips over the title would be great for Miz, with him eventually loosing the title to him at Summerslam.
If not Trips, maybe a face Jericho to take the title from him?

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:49 pm

Happy birthday Miz!!

Agree with most of the posts on here. He has gone beyoned my expectations, I am enjoying his reign and don't midn it continuing. Someone mentioned the other day a clean win over HHH would do wonders for him and I agree he needs it.

Regarding the booking of him as an after thought, I think this was done intentionally and it has worked well. It doesn't make sense for him to be a dominating heel, isntead he is a whineing, arrogant, win by any means necessary heel which suits his character and build best. So I like how Miz has been booked, just needs one really big win. interesting to see how they treat him without A-Ri by his side... will he be stronger or weaker for this?

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Hobo wrote:Jericho is on Smackers now though.
since when?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:14 pm

Happy birthday Miz.

On topic, Miz needs to go smackdown to keep fresh and feud with new people.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:16 pm

But, following the draft, there will be loads of new people on Raw that he hasn't feuded with yet. ADR for one!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:18 pm

At first i hated the Miz as champion, it sisnt help with the way he was booked mind you with the feud with Lawler & even with Orton.

Going into EC i fully expected him to drop the strap & then get a rematch at Mania & lose.

However his feud with Cena was excellent he won me over, there i said it.

I now hope that he can keep it until at least the summer, that could make his run the most successful since Orton in 2007/2008

Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum