The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 version 2.0 Wales vs England bickering thread.

+57
t1000advancedprototype
SecretFly
funnyExiledScot
Barney McGrew did it
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
RuggerBoy
GloriousEmpire
Hound_of_Harrow
rainbow-warrior
Triangulation
hugehandoff
Dontheman
Taffineastbourne
Morgannwg
A World Cup and 3 Finals
Adam D
RDW
Glas a du
Jimpy
Breadvan
Cyril
Knackeredknees
Taylorman
Metal Tiger
sickofwendy
Casartelli
fa0019
Luckless Pedestrian
doctor_grey
wales606
Sugarlump
welshboii15
gregortree
yappysnap
perand25
nathan
LondonTiger
100%beefy
bedfordwelsh
lostinwales
bluestonevedder
rodders
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Chjw131
doddieman
21st Century Schizoid Man
thebluesmancometh
AlastairW
Duty281
RubyGuby
Scrumpy
nobbled
OzT
majesticimperialman
mystiroakey
ScarletSpiderman
Biltong
61 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

2013 version 2.0 Wales vs England bickering thread. - Page 16 Empty 2013 version 2.0 Wales vs England bickering thread.

Post by Biltong Tue 12 Feb 2013, 3:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Carry on your bickering here.

I was going to summarise the previous thread, but going through a thousand posts and ultimately it ends on goats, sheep on your 18th brithday that hangs around longer than strippers doesn't say much for the rest of the content.

Enjoy.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

2013 version 2.0 Wales vs England bickering thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: 2013 version 2.0 Wales vs England bickering thread.

Post by Jimpy Thu 14 Mar 2013, 1:22 pm

VictorU3 wrote:Is everyone forgetting that Wales have also looked awful this 6 nations, England's form has dipped since the 1st game Wales have just maintained their lacklustre style.

I hope the games a cracker but I can't see it being one.

Its been a dull 6 nations.

Not nearly as dull as the Welsh WUMS.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

2013 version 2.0 Wales vs England bickering thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: 2013 version 2.0 Wales vs England bickering thread.

Post by maestegmafia Thu 14 Mar 2013, 1:25 pm

Breadvan wrote:If it is anything like the 2007 game, the t-shirts proclaiming the Wales win were on sale outside the MS as the crowd were leaving! Results t-shirts are sooo tacky....

I guess you didnt get your Ospreys ones from2005, 07, 10, and 2012 then?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Thu 14 Mar 2013, 1:35 pm

Victor
why is your Bath man propping for Wales ?
Is he English yet ?

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Thu 14 Mar 2013, 4:05 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Morgannwg wrote:So England get handed another lifeline with Ryan Jones being out. After having the ref's in their back pocket in every single game they don't need another lifeline. Tryless against Italy says it all. Wales by 20.

It's evened out with Ben Morgan being out. Wales 3-23 Ireland at HT, in the Millennium Stadium says it all.

thumbsup

It doesn't though does it Duty, that's like saying the Allies are fecked after Dunkirk - knowing how much you love your historical references - the fact is since the 2nd half of the Irish game Wales have won 3 games well, and most importantly, away from home.

Now they come home to a crowd that - for a totally inexperienced side like England - who far as I know have only 6 that have even played at the millie and no one has 50 caps except maybe Croft and Haskell - will be a shattering experience. And that's before the whistle blows.

they face a massively experienced Welsh side, full of lions, who can win this championship. And while Eng are feeling the pressure of expectation of Slams and being world beaters after NZ, Wales will go out to score tries - something the English aren't doing - to pressurise Ashton, to negate your huge midfield, to dominate the scrum.

Yes England could win, should win with everything that rides on this game. But if you judge Wales on that first half v Ireland you will be in for a very very rude awakening.

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Thu 14 Mar 2013, 10:23 pm

Biltong, this new thread is a bit pathetic.
The bickering here has become totally devalued.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Thu 14 Mar 2013, 10:57 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
Breadvan wrote:If it is anything like the 2007 game, the t-shirts proclaiming the Wales win were on sale outside the MS as the crowd were leaving! Results t-shirts are sooo tacky....

I guess you didnt get your Ospreys ones from2005, 07, 10, and 2012 then?

God no...I still wear the 2009/10 away shirt to games. Best one yet....
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 15 Mar 2013, 7:27 am

100%beefy wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
Morgannwg wrote:So England get handed another lifeline with Ryan Jones being out. After having the ref's in their back pocket in every single game they don't need another lifeline. Tryless against Italy says it all. Wales by 20.

It's evened out with Ben Morgan being out. Wales 3-23 Ireland at HT, in the Millennium Stadium says it all.

thumbsup

It doesn't though does it Duty, that's like saying the Allies are fecked after Dunkirk - knowing how much you love your historical references - the fact is since the 2nd half of the Irish game Wales have won 3 games well, and most importantly, away from home.

Now they come home to a crowd that - for a totally inexperienced side like England - who far as I know have only 6 that have even played at the millie and no one has 50 caps except maybe Croft and Haskell - will be a shattering experience. And that's before the whistle blows.

they face a massively experienced Welsh side, full of lions, who can win this championship. And while Eng are feeling the pressure of expectation of Slams and being world beaters after NZ, Wales will go out to score tries - something the English aren't doing - to pressurise Ashton, to negate your huge midfield, to dominate the scrum.

Yes England could win, should win with everything that rides on this game. But if you judge Wales on that first half v Ireland you will be in for a very very rude awakening.

I won't be judging Wales on just that first half against Ireland, but the fact remains that England haven't been battered like that in this Six Nations, particularly at home. England won't be worried about the crowd, apart from being totally professional and blanking it out, most of this team have played Test Match Rugby in South Africa, a very hostile place to be. I'd also argue the pressure is on Wales, they're slight favourites with the bookies, and they're at home where they haven't won in a while.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-warrior Fri 15 Mar 2013, 7:32 am

Jimpy wrote:
VictorU3 wrote:Is everyone forgetting that Wales have also looked awful this 6 nations, England's form has dipped since the 1st game Wales have just maintained their lacklustre style.

I hope the games a cracker but I can't see it being one.

Its been a dull 6 nations.

Not nearly as dull as the Welsh WUMS.

coc oen
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 15 Mar 2013, 8:07 am

getting nervous yet!

Jeasus I cant believe England have done this..

BTW respect to Wales for pulling this back.

Saying this 6 nations has been dull is possibly unfair.

We have actually got as bigger match as could be coming up!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Fri 15 Mar 2013, 8:11 am

Assessment of both teams from a neutral knight. Sir Ian McGeechan (from Telegraph)

WALES

15 Leigh Halfpenny
Fantastic under high ball. An outstanding goal-kicker who offers genuine pace from the back. He has a wing’s instinct so is very happy to go towards open spaces rather than stay tight. 8

14 Alex Cuthbert
A wing who is strong on the ball and who looks for work. A threat because of his size and pace. Anything close to line and he is difficult to stop. Can sometimes be caught out in his positioning. 7
13 Jonathan Davies
Not his best Six Nations but still a good outside centre who runs clever lines and can beat players one-on-one which brings his wings into play. Might be trying too hard in this tournament. 6
12 Jamie Roberts
One of my favourite centres, the genuine article. He was terrific for the Lions in South Africa but he needs to be set up well. Wales’ inexperience at fly-half has affected the centres. 8
11 George North
Big, strong, powerful, North is good to work off and you do get balls back from him which means the centres are kept in play. Another threat in his own right. Pops up well. He works in tandem with the back-row and that pays dividends. 8
10 Dan Biggar
Still finding his way. Will need a balance in his game against England. Biggar can look to kick too quickly. There is a line to be found between getting the pack on front foot and enabling him to get the back three functioning. 6

9 Mike Phillips
Another of my favourites. World-class. He is powerful, a threat, gets the ball away and works well with his back-row. He does needs to be focused, though. Can get distracted in a game. He has the ability, though, to dominate. 8
1 Gethin Jenkins
His huge experience for the Lions as well as Wales in big games has obviously counted for a lot. His scrummaging has not been as proactive as it might be but there is no doubt his dynamism and involvement in the loose will have a significant bearing. 8
2 Richard Hibbard
Good at the close-quarter stuff. His lineout throwing , though, can wobble under pressure. Tom Croft could make it difficult for him. Hibbard proved a strong ball-carrier with his try against Scotland. 8
3 Adam Jones
Another favourite, someone who has got fitter and fitter. Had injuries and physically was not at 100 per cent. What he does is anchor the set-piece which allows the backs to play. Jones has huge experience of big games. 8
4 Alun Wyn Jones
Wales need his experience. That is where they have been struggling. He will have to bring out all his knowledge of the big occasion but he can make errors with ball-carrying. 7
5 Ian Evans
Wales need a good shift from him. Evans’ lineout work can be a bit loose and has to prove his value round the field. The best second-rows work as a partnership and Evans looks to have a good relationship with Alun Wyn. 6
6 Sam Warburton
An outstanding back-row player. Warburton excels at the breakdown. After a couple of setbacks, Warburton is back to his best. Seems to have got rid of injuries and has the potential to be a huge influence. 8
7 Justin Tipuric
A high-quality player and Wales have missed him. He is physical and fast. I don’t worry about whether you play them 6 or 7. You have got two terrific players and you need to get them on the field. 8
8 Toby Faletau
Been more involved in tight than last year which is no bad thing. Faletau has not caught the eye as he did last year but he is productive in other ways. A good support combination with centres. 8

ENGLAND
15 Alex Goode
The most underrated player in England team. I really like what he does and how he does it. He sees the potential for attack very early. Goode is also a good option for first receiver on the short side with Farrell. 8
14 Chris Ashton
Flattering to deceive at the moment. He could be working harder off the ball. There is no doubt he can finish moves but he is getting a bit flat on the outside which is taking momentum away. He seems to be a bit laboured in his repositioning. 6
13 Manu Tuilagi
He is a handful. He needs a fly-half who can play him in. He has the ability to offload but not seen that much of it. He will have a major impact away from home when you need a physical threat. 8
12 Brad Barritt
Very solid and consistent. Barritt is a really intelligent defender. He has good hands even though some may not notice it. That’s down to the speed of ball to him. I think he’ll work Jonathan Davies really hard. 8
11 Mike Brown
I have been impressed with him on the wing. It’s not an easy switch for a full-back. If there are any poor kicks he can beat first man and return with interest. In defence, he can get brushed off in tackles due to poor positioning. 8
10 Owen Farrell
This is a Test match animal and there are not many of those. Even though a young man he is the heartbeat of the team. He puts England in the right places at key times. 9
9 Ben Youngs
He has better game management than Danny Care and his kicking game has been key. He is a threat from the base. Wales’ back-row will have to watch him which means that there might be space for England on the outside. 8

1 Joe Marler
Wales will look to target loosehead which is probably why England have opted for Marler. They are going to have to be technically spot on. Marler has got a good attitude and is a battler. He showed that in South Africa last summer. 7
2 Tom Youngs
Very dynamic round the field and has a huge work-rate. A downside might be his tight physicality. But he’s in more places, making more tackles, getting over the ball. His throwing has been OK. 7
3 Dan Cole
He is absolutely crucial to England at the set-piece and a very important figure in making tackles, acting as an extra flanker at breakdown winning turnovers His technique and awareness there are as good as flanker. 9
4 Joe Launchbury
I have been very impressed with him for such a young lad. He is very skilful, very mobile, carries well and has a high work-rate. The work he does in conjunction with the back-row has a real impact. 8
5 Geoff Parling
The organiser. He keeps the forwards’ heads in the right places, focused on the detail of the job. He has a key role at the lineout where his decision-making and calling will make a difference. 8
6 Tom Croft
He is back fit and that is great news for England. Croft is a huge threat in the lineout so he will be a real problem to Wales in one of their weaker areas. He has a great engine and has to be used intelligently. 8
7 Chris Robshaw
A huge competitor. Everyone would say that Robshaw has been very important to the way England have developed over last year. He keeps his energy levels high and is always close to the action. Leads by example. 9
8 Tom Wood
A player’s player and reminds me of Richard Hill. He gets on with the job and works the tight channels really well. It is often Wood who makes the critical tackle. His control at the base is not always spot on. 8

TOTAL
Wales 112
England 119

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Fri 15 Mar 2013, 9:19 am

But everyone you see on the street is saying 'make sure you smash their heads in!

Is this true, did North really say this?

Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 15 Mar 2013, 9:30 am

VictorU3 wrote:But everyone you see on the street is saying 'make sure you smash their heads in!

Is this true, did North really say this?

I read up until that in the article and then stopped reading. I suspect that may be the beeb doing their usually selective quoting of people again.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Fri 15 Mar 2013, 9:34 am

Shocking attitude to have in this day and age.
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 15 Mar 2013, 9:36 am

Can someone email this to the Beeb, I have selectively editted the post from BigTrevsBigmac and now it is ready for the Beeb to publish.

BigTrevsbigmac wrote:Assessment of both teams from a neutral knight. Sir Ian McGeechan (from Telegraph)

WALES.....Fantastic..........outstanding.............strong on the ball......A threat.......runs clever lines......the genuine article......

ENGLAND....Flattering to deceive at the moment.......bit flat.......laboured
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 15 Mar 2013, 9:38 am

VictorU3 wrote:Shocking attitude to have in this day and age.

It was probably he was asked about how people have been reacting, and he has said something along the lines of most people are alright, but you still get the odd muppet who says smash their heads in.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Fri 15 Mar 2013, 9:49 am

Maybe Scarlet, the BBC has really gone to the dogs.
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Fri 15 Mar 2013, 10:23 am

HERSH over on the BBC breaking their rules : Laugh

469.HERSH
47 Minutes ago
This comment was removed because the moderators found it broke the house rules. Explain.

Report this comment (Comment number 469)

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by AlastairW Fri 15 Mar 2013, 10:25 am

..and again

477.HERSH
31 Minutes ago
This comment was removed because the moderators found it broke the house rules. Explain.

AlastairW

Location : Moustache twirling, cloak swishing, cackling evil English panto bad guy. The Great Destroyer of the HC.

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 15 Mar 2013, 10:31 am

laughing

I think he needs to come back on here. The rest of the world isnt ready for him its not fair

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Fri 15 Mar 2013, 10:36 am

HERSH is wasted on the BEEB site Laugh - let him back in Biltong.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Fri 15 Mar 2013, 12:10 pm

gregortree wrote:HERSH is wasted on the BEEB site Laugh - let him back in Biltong.
Not sure if it was one of the removed posts, but I did see him suggest that England should target North's "glass ankle"!!!!!!!

Lord knows how he reacted to the story where George North states that the welsh people want a "bloodbath" and people are coming up to him in the street saying 'make sure you smash their heads in!'.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri 15 Mar 2013, 12:35 pm

LondonTiger wrote:
gregortree wrote:HERSH is wasted on the BEEB site Laugh - let him back in Biltong.
Not sure if it was one of the removed posts, but I did see him suggest that England should target North's "glass ankle"!!!!!!!

Lord knows how he reacted to the story where George North states that the welsh people want a "bloodbath" and people are coming up to him in the street saying 'make sure you smash their heads in!'.

I saw you posted that Bloodbath thing on another thread too.

https://www.606v2.com/t41808-england-focus-on-the-nz-in-preparation-for-wales

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Fri 15 Mar 2013, 1:20 pm

Pretty sure I have not posted in that thread, Or read it even.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Fri 15 Mar 2013, 2:39 pm

LondonTiger wrote:

It says in the article that George North speaks Welsh.
Poor lad is just 20, and maybe one day his command of English will improve over this:

"It's not like a bad thing that they hate them because they are nasty people.
"It's that they are a good team to beat and a good scalp to have."

So WTF do you mean George ?

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarlump Fri 15 Mar 2013, 3:12 pm

gregortree wrote:
LondonTiger wrote:

It says in the article that George North speaks Welsh.
Poor lad is just 20, and maybe one day his command of English will improve over this:

"It's not like a bad thing that they hate them because they are nasty people.
"It's that they are a good team to beat and a good scalp to have."

So WTF do you mean George ?

Did Offa build his dyke (the olde world version of leylandii) because the Welsh were so lovely?

Sugarlump

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Fri 15 Mar 2013, 3:25 pm

... George has an English dad. So being generous I'll take it that what he meant to say:

" .... I don't think my dad Wink is a nasty person, but England are a good team and the one to beat .."

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 12:40 am

zen Wales sshhhh!!!!! now it's over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:10 am

Se this loss is being dubbed as a learning curve, give over with the spin, the mental damage Wales dished out today will put the English squad in the psychiatrist chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-warrior Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:22 am

Apparently the english didn't turn up!!! that's what SL is saying. Hey SL you did turn up and were slaughtered. Did you see that goofy plastic knight and his equally dumb looking mate Smile bet they felt a lot dumber after 80 minutes hahahahaha

How humbling for england, once again humiliated by one of the smallest rugby playing nations and a nice 3-0 winning gap now as well:) and all some pathetic little english folk can do is insult our language, truly a sad sad day hahahahaha
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Sun 17 Mar 2013, 2:54 am

Duty281 wrote:
100%beefy wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

thumbsup

I won't be judging Wales on just that first half against Ireland, but the fact remains that England haven't been battered like that in this Six Nations, particularly at home. England won't be worried about the crowd, apart from being totally professional and blanking it out, most of this team have played Test Match Rugby in South Africa, a very hostile place to be. I'd also argue the pressure is on Wales, they're slight favourites with the bookies, and they're at home where they haven't won in a while.

Yahoo laughing Run

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Sun 17 Mar 2013, 2:56 am

viewtothegym wrote:Se this loss is being dubbed as a learning curve, give over with the spin, the mental damage Wales dished out today will put the English squad in the psychiatrist chair.

View

it is a learning curve

As in, we learned them.

end of.

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 17 Mar 2013, 4:32 am

well done lads. Go easy will ya.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Sun 17 Mar 2013, 7:30 am

We'll go easy Oakey and most english fans have been exemplary in defeat. Unfortnately we have had to listen to the usual stuff for weeks and some just might deserve the humble pie. On Friday Cyril posted on here that if England play their "A" game then Wales will not be able to live with them I politely disagreed. Why do people have this perception, they give themselves no where to go thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by t1000advancedprototype Sun 17 Mar 2013, 7:31 am

Who says regional rugby doesn't work?

Golden generation!

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sun 17 Mar 2013, 7:44 am

RubyGuby.

England was well and truly beaten yesterday by a better team on the day...It was said on here cannot remember who said it to be honest. That Wales are the best team in Europe...Yes i agree, Wales can all ways raise their game against NH teams. But dont seem to be able too raise theiir game against SH teams.

England though do seem to raise their game against SH teams but dont seem too be able to do the same against NH teams.

So Lets see now how the summer tour goes for all NH teams. And lets see if the teams that have played over the last 6 weeks or so, can actualy move forward from this.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Sun 17 Mar 2013, 7:48 am

Maj the perception that England raise their game against the SH nations is a misnomer like many other english perceptions - You have won 1 of the last 13 against SH opposition, that's not raising your game thumbsup

We know what we have to do and we have players returning, our outlook and perceptions remain realistic

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun 17 Mar 2013, 9:02 am

RubyGuby wrote:Maj the perception that England raise their game against the SH nations is a misnomer like many other english perceptions - You have won 1 of the last 13 against SH opposition, that's not raising your game thumbsup

We know what we have to do and we have players returning, our outlook and perceptions remain realistic
OI. Don't take our recent wins over Fiji and Argentina away from us. They come from the southern hemisphere too.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Sun 17 Mar 2013, 9:17 am

LondonTiger wrote:
RubyGuby wrote:Maj the perception that England raise their game against the SH nations is a misnomer like many other english perceptions - You have won 1 of the last 13 against SH opposition, that's not raising your game thumbsup

OI. Don't take our recent wins over Fiji and Argentina away from us. They come from the southern hemisphere too.

Now you sound welsh Tiger thumbsup

Thanks for our congrats, its appreciated

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Sun 17 Mar 2013, 9:45 am

Congrats Wales you were the best team this 6 nations but why oh why can't you approach and play every game like that?

It was two very different build ups England talked of enjoying the experience and atmos at the MS Wales went into the game wanting to win the Battle and the War, men against boys.
Please take note SL you need wingers on the wing, a full back, a big ball carrying No8 and at least one Centre who can pass.

And we want the ROOF OPEN!

And Ashton has no place in a England shirt ever again.

Well done Wales. Wales Crying or Very sad
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 17 Mar 2013, 7:23 pm

madge, traingulation, HERSH/VictorU3, Cyril, nottins, Duty; I've only one comment for you lot. 30-3 aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Laugh
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-warrior Sun 17 Mar 2013, 9:44 pm

Morgannwg wrote:madge, traingulation, HERSH/VictorU3, Cyril, nottins, Duty; I've only one comment for you lot. 30-3 aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Laugh

Don't forget whimpy jimpy hahahahahaha
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Sun 17 Mar 2013, 9:46 pm

The time for bickering has passed. It's now time for patronising condescension and over the top sympathy. No guys, you were great, the score board didn't do you justice. With another ref you'd have won. Even Tuilagi can have off days. I'm looking forward to next year already etc.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Mon 18 Mar 2013, 9:14 am

Morgannwg wrote:madge, traingulation, HERSH/VictorU3, Cyril, nottins, Duty; I've only one comment for you lot. 30-3 aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Laugh

You really are dimmer than you look how many more times I'm not your hersh buddy/man love partner who you seem to have fantasies about.

But Wales were the better team, but this season was a big learning curve for us, the one team who should be worried is Aus in 2015 as we could both beat them in the group stages.

Rise above it man, you won.
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon 18 Mar 2013, 9:41 am

Rise above it man, you won.

Yes we did, by 30 points to 3. That really bothers you doesn't it Laugh.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Mon 18 Mar 2013, 9:47 am

It would be a lie if I said no, but in truth we didn't deserve to win Wales did, both the game and the 6 Nations.
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon 18 Mar 2013, 9:51 am

Thanks victor. At least you still wear your rose with pride, good to see. Never be ashamed of where you are from!
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Wed 20 Mar 2013, 4:00 pm

Some priceless comments on the BBC today, 1000+ comments and rising.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/21853814
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Wed 20 Mar 2013, 7:41 pm

I particularly like this one

.JayJay88L
Just now
SL and GR could've played this a little more tactfully, but they're right to seek clarification as anybody could see SW was penalising England left right and center purely because they're England. I think everybody can agree England have amazing strength in depth and a whole lot more potential than Wales so they'll learn from this and come back stronger. thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 20 Mar 2013, 9:50 pm

It'll be the best thing to happen to English rugby as well. If Wales celebrate like this every time they win a Six Nations on points difference, they won't (and don't) get any further. thumbsup

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffineastbourne Wed 20 Mar 2013, 9:57 pm

If they keep on winning back to back 6N's I might join in myself

Taffineastbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next