The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese horoscopes of the BIG 4

+5
socal1976
Danny_1982
laverfan
User 774433
Chydremion
9 posters

Go down

Chinese horoscopes of the BIG 4 Empty Chinese horoscopes of the BIG 4

Post by Chydremion Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:43 pm

Just came across Chinese horoscopes, and found it interesting to check which horoscope Federer, Nadal, Djokovic and Murray have.
There are 12 different types (all animals): Rat, buffalo, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, GOAT, ape, man sausage, dog and pig.
Now in contrast to our horoscope, which changes every month or so, the chinese one changes approximately every year-period. For example everyone born between 8 februari 1921 and 27 januari 1922 is a man sausage, people born in the following period are dogs etc.

Now let's take a look at the best players in tennis. Nadal (3 june 1986) is a tiger. This horoscope is described as being a great and feared fighter, respected for his courage. He has a fiery character, but at times is also warm and kind. He can be selfish but also generous. He likes to help poor people and supports charitable institutions. Because of his vitality and powerful personality he is often the centre of attention, and an inspiration for others. There might come a moment in his life that he is tempted to drop all caution. At that moment he could quit what he is doing in favour of what he wants to do himself. He could quit his job to do a journey around the world or to pursue an ideal. Being a tiger might explain Nadal's aversion for indoor conditions.

Djokovic (22 may 1987) and Murray (15 may 1987) are both rabbits. A rabbit likes music and art. He is intellectual and well-spoken. He is emotional and quick to fall into tears. He is very deliberate and won't rush things. He is a great worker. The rabbit also makes smart investments and is a good diplomat. When he doesn't like things though, he can get worked up about little things, and fall into nitt-picking.
Djokovic and Murray (both) being rabbits explains why they are always running around like rabbits on the courts. It also offers an explanation for their very similar game-styles.

Federer (8 august 1981) is not a goat, as you might have expected, but a rooster. A rooster is a great observer. He likes the attention and will chose specific clothing to draw it. He always looks nice and handsome. He is very conscious about his clothing and although he might look a bit conservative, he is obsessed by his appearance. He likes showing off. Also he is very social and and talented. Some people might find him exaggerated and arrogant, but he just likes to do things as good as possible, as he is a perfectionist. The rooster is very intelligent, with a sharp mind and an exceptional memory. He is well-read and well-informed. He is a great speaker. He won't hold back when giving his own opinions. Some people admire him for his honesty and straight talk, but others find it offensive. The rooster is vain and boastful, but also pleasant, friendly and sincere. He is very resolute, persistent and succesful. Federer being a rooster might explain his match-up issues with tiger Nadal. It must be very hard for a rooster to beat a tiger.

This thread also offers the opportunity to end the GOAT-debate once and for all. It's clear the four guys mentioned above aren't the goat. But after long and thorough examination I have found out who is the GOAT!

It is..........................

ME!!!! Mwuahahaha!!!!!!!

Chydremion

Back to top Go down

Chinese horoscopes of the BIG 4 Empty Re: Chinese horoscopes of the BIG 4

Post by User 774433 Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:47 pm

LAL.

Good thread, enjoyed it thumbsup

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Pretty good, Chydremion. rose

Federer's 8-8 DoB is considered very auspicious by the Chinese numerologists. The Olympics in Beijing was also on 8-8-2008.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_1982 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Haha, great article.

How strangly accurate those descriptions are...

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:23 am

Great thread federer is certainly a rooster.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:27 am

Enjoyed that .. does explain a lot ..this is why the Rooster has more of a chance of taming the tiger in indoor situations. Even though the tiger is a "southpaw"

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:43 am

Fun, but a load of nonsense of course Smile

You could switch the names around and still be as accurate!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:27 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Fun, but a load of nonsense of course Smile

You could switch the names around and still be as accurate!

Mmm. I don't think so although maybe Djokovic is a little bit "Rooster". Also now I'm a little bit worried that Rafa might decide to quit to journey around the world. Oh wait a minute isn't that what he's doing now?

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Fed is more like a rabbit - He is intellectual and well-spoken. He is emotional and quick to fall into tears.
And a tiger - He can be selfish but also generous. He likes to help poor people and supports charitable institutions. Because of his vitality and powerful personality he is often the centre of attention, and an inspiration for others

Djoko a tiger - a great and feared fighter, respected for his courage. He has a fiery character, but at times is also warm and kind.

Nadal a rooster - He won't hold back when giving his own opinions. Some people admire him for his honesty and straight talk, but others find it offensive.

They're all so generic, they can apply to anyone.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:50 pm

Yep, like all horoscopes, they can be pretty much whatever you want them to be.

Some years ago, on the first warm & sunny weekend of spring, Mystic Meg popped up on TV to offer her unique insight as to just what sort of person might be about to land the rollover lottery jackpot.

"I think it will be someone who visited a garden centre today" " she predicted with a sense of great perception

To which the quick-fire programme presenter responded ....

"Well, Meg .... I reckon you've covered around half the population of the UK there ......... "

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:04 pm

I bet you have a small scar on your knee where you fell over as a child.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:09 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I bet you have a small scar on your knee where you fell over as a child.

No kidding! It's me! Wow! I'm just off to buy a lottery ticket.... goodbye...

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:12 pm

That's amazing JHM...!!

Just how on earth did you guess.....?? Shocked

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by Chydremion Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:14 pm

I don't have a scar on my knee! Well I think so. Not certain now.

Off to check... Run

Chydremion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down