The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Players Have Changed Your Opinion

+9
yappysnap
Taffineastbourne
nathan
100%beefy
IanBru
Morgannwg
LondonTiger
welshboii15
bedfordwelsh
13 posters

Go down

What Players Have Changed Your Opinion Empty What Players Have Changed Your Opinion

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 24 Feb 2013, 5:43 pm

Ok I will try and explain this in the way I am thinking it and the way it makes sense (hopefully)

There are always players that split opinions, someone will think someone brilliant whilst others disagre. The example I will use is Lydiate for me the guy is a machine and would be the 1st name on my Welsh teamsheet everytime but others don't agree.

So who, from another country over the 6 Nations has changed your opinion with their performances.

For me its

Robshaw - I never really understood the hype surrounding this guy and after the AIs where is decision making was dubious to say the least I still couldn't. Credit where creditr is due though I think he has had a great tournamnet and having finally watched all of Englands games yesterday he was full desreving of the MOM and was anywhere.

Lions captain in waitin, well he is certainly in the top two with Best, despite an off day today the other one.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

What Players Have Changed Your Opinion Empty Re: What Players Have Changed Your Opinion

Post by welshboii15 Sun 24 Feb 2013, 6:13 pm

People that have changed my opinion.

(Good)
Robshaw as a blindside iv realised how hard he works, but I don't see him as a 7.
Jim Hamilton hardworking strong in the line out.
Allan carries the ball strong in the centre for Scotland and good in defense.
Tom Youngs hardworking good line out and im shocked how much work he does.

(bad)

Best realised how many penalties he gives away and he's a real bad at line out throwing.

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

What Players Have Changed Your Opinion Empty Re: What Players Have Changed Your Opinion

Post by LondonTiger Sun 24 Feb 2013, 6:25 pm

welshboii15 wrote:Allan carries the ball strong in the centre for Scotland and good in defense.

???????

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by welshboii15 Sun 24 Feb 2013, 6:28 pm

Yea I just think he's a solid performer maybe not lions just a solid player

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 24 Feb 2013, 6:33 pm

Who's Allan?
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Sun 24 Feb 2013, 6:57 pm

I, for one, thought Allan had a fantastic game....

In other news, the talking turnip in my pantry has started singing 'Call Me Maybe'.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Sun 24 Feb 2013, 6:58 pm

ROG....I used to think he was awful....now I think he is a pile of shoite

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun 24 Feb 2013, 7:22 pm

welshboii15 wrote:Yea I just think he's a solid performer maybe not lions just a solid player

Yeah but.. who is he?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by welshboii15 Sun 24 Feb 2013, 7:32 pm

This is meant to be Scott the inside centre for Scotland got things mixed up with Morgan Allan because I was watching him on youtube

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sun 24 Feb 2013, 7:39 pm

Ooooook......

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffineastbourne Sun 24 Feb 2013, 7:46 pm

Robshaw for me too.Thought he was just a workhorse but he puts a good shift in every game.Maybe not much more than a workhorse but incredibly effective player.
Another is Halfpenny.Had him down as a steady Eddie but he is class.His temperament coupled with his guts,gas and place-kicking mark him out as a special player.

Taffineastbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Sun 24 Feb 2013, 8:22 pm

Nyanga impressed me massively
Youngs (T) stunned me with what an impact he can have
Biggar looks like if he'd played for Wales a little longer he'd be in the Lions frame
Ryan Jones, the Welsh Robshaw just gets through a tonne of work

Ashton disappointed me, i've leapt to his defence for a while now but he's been Poopie so far
Kearney has looked average all tournament, only good for catching kicks (sometimes)
Cuthbert looks thick as two planks, seems to have zero basic skills

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Sun 24 Feb 2013, 9:16 pm

Cuthbert might look thick in your eyes but he has a 1st class degree and was educated at an independent school. He's a very articulate young man. No need for the personal insult IMO - He's a pretty classy finisher to boot having only taken the game aged 16 after a promising show jumping career thumbsup

Last edited by RubyGuby on Sun 24 Feb 2013, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun 24 Feb 2013, 9:18 pm

RubyGuby wrote:Cuthbert might look thick in your eyes but he has a 1st clas degree and was educated at an independent school. He's a very articulate young man. No need for the personal insult IMO - He's a pretty classy finisher to boot having only taken the game aged 16 after a promising show jumping career thumbsup

I thought Zara Phillips rode Mike Tindall?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sun 24 Feb 2013, 9:26 pm

LondonTiger wrote:
RubyGuby wrote:Cuthbert might look thick in your eyes but he has a 1st clas degree and was educated at an independent school. He's a very articulate young man. No need for the personal insult IMO - He's a pretty classy finisher to boot having only taken the game aged 16 after a promising show jumping career thumbsup

I thought Zara Phillips rode Mike Tindall?

Very Happy
Come on Harvey!

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Mon 25 Feb 2013, 9:40 am

Whoever Harvey is, it's disgraceful to claim that Mike Tindall has come on him.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by 100%beefy Mon 25 Feb 2013, 9:43 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Whoever Harvey is, it's disgraceful to claim that Mike Tindall has come on him.

Harvey is a dwarf...make sense now?

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Mon 25 Feb 2013, 9:50 am

Only if you have evidence that Mike Tindall, er, 'baptised' him.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 25 Feb 2013, 9:52 am

RubyGuby wrote:Cuthbert might look thick in your eyes but he has a 1st class degree and was educated at an independent school. He's a very articulate young man. No need for the personal insult IMO - He's a pretty classy finisher to boot having only taken the game aged 16 after a promising show jumping career thumbsup

Roberts is training to be a doctor - doesnt stop him playing like a donkey

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down