The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is your favourite "Company Guy"?

+2
Fernando
hockeyking0011
6 posters

Go down

Who is your favourite "Company Guy"? Empty Who is your favourite "Company Guy"?

Post by hockeyking0011 Sat 30 Apr 2011, 8:59 pm

Pretty simply who is your favourite Company Guy?
By that I mean the guy who doesnt necessarily get the top spot, might not be seen as the face of the company or what not, but you know can be relied upon to go out there and give there absolute all for the company and put on a decent show??

My choices (TNA) have to be two guys:

1. Mr Eric Young - EY is a wrestler I have massive props for, he might get stuck into comedy roles most of the time, but he still goes out there and puts on a solid show and is one of the best in the biz at what he does. I think TNA also recognises this as shown by the Scott Hall no show/Samoa Joe shoot where they brought EY in to fill in. I also dont think ive ever heard anyone say truly bad things about EY.

2. A contentious pick here but- Abyss - Quite obviously never going to be put in the main attraction role, but he always goes out there and gives it his all for what he does. He has had his stinker roles, but still stays very faithful to TNA. My best example of this would have to be the Teeth knocked out RVD situation. He still kept working the match, despite being in immense pain apparently.

Fair does to them both, they stay loyal to their company and give ti them all.

Any thoughts?? ( btw I dont really watch WWE anymore so kind of cant really comment)

hockeyking0011

Back to top Go down

Who is your favourite "Company Guy"? Empty Re: Who is your favourite "Company Guy"?

Post by Fernando Sat 30 Apr 2011, 9:16 pm

william regal

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Who is your favourite "Company Guy"? Empty Re: Who is your favourite "Company Guy"?

Post by hockeyking0011 Sat 30 Apr 2011, 9:26 pm

Tbf from what I hear Regal gets big respect for his place.

Finlay maybe??

I know he has been WHC but CM Punk???

Samoa Joe??

hockeyking0011

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeli Sun 01 May 2011, 9:57 pm

The Brooklyn Brawler, the number one company guy around

TheDeli

Back to top Go down

Post by goldustismyhero Mon 02 May 2011, 1:15 am

Can you really look past Chavo in the 'e'?

seems to be a perenial jobber but just gets on with it!

goldustismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Mon 02 May 2011, 1:35 am

Kane for me. He's had some cracking programs with all sorts of different styles, and he's only had 2 title reigns (I think). Massively under utilised.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 02 May 2011, 8:22 am

Chris Jericho for me is the number 1 company guy

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down