The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v2 Boxing podcast with Brian Rose

+3
Rowley
hampo17
Adam D
7 posters

Go down

v2 Boxing podcast with Brian Rose Empty v2 Boxing podcast with Brian Rose

Post by Adam D Wed 06 Mar 2013, 5:38 pm

On tonights show I am delighted to announce that I was joined by the current British Light Middleweight champion, Brian "The Lion" Rose.

Throughout his career to date, Brian has faced several tough challenges to his career not only inside the ring but outside. During the interview, Brian talked about his career and how he has managed to overcome the terrible accident that befell Jason Rushton following their fight in 2009.

Brian talked about being part of the Matchroom stable and how it matches his ambition to fight the best opponents available which is quickly becoming the Matchroom standard. This is also discussed when Brian starts talking about his boxing idol Oscar DeLaHoya and how he wants to emulate his career.

Brians next fight is on the 20th March in front of his home crowd in Blackpool, where he faces a very tough challenge in Joachim Alcine.

If you enjoy the interview and want to check Brian out, then details of the match card will be coming out on Monday - if you follow Brian on twitter, he has promised to keep you all informed - @Brian_Lion_rose

As always, if you want to get in touch with the podcast team, you can email us at boxing@v2journal.com or leave us a message below. You can also follow us on Twitter @v2journal

But for the time being, a big thank you to Brian who has promised to come back on before his net fight in which the whole v2 team wishes him luck.

Click Here to Listen: http://v2journal.com/16/post/2013/03/the-v2-boxing-podcast-with-brian-rose.html

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

v2 Boxing podcast with Brian Rose Empty Re: v2 Boxing podcast with Brian Rose

Post by hampo17 Thu 07 Mar 2013, 4:30 am

Really good interview Adam, Brian comes across as a top bloke during the interview but also on twitter.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 07 Mar 2013, 5:21 am

Good work again Adam and a good warm up for Naz who I am sure is just round the corner.

My attempts to get one of the Klitschko’s involved have fallen on deaf ears.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Thu 07 Mar 2013, 5:38 am

Rowley wrote:My attempts to get one of the Klitschko’s involved have fallen on deaf ears.

Did they want options on our future interviewees and demand that if we stump one brother with a certain question we then have to get the other brother on to answer for him?
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 07 Mar 2013, 5:40 am

Think it was when I said Ghosty would be doing the questions their interest waned a little.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Thu 07 Mar 2013, 5:56 am

1. Why are you both so boring?
2. Do you think it's insulting to the great Lennox Lewis that you both get favourably compared to him?
3. Do you think like me you both need to build a time machine and fight Tyson, Foreman and Liston one after another just for sh1ts and giggles?

Interview over.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 07 Mar 2013, 7:44 am

88Chris05 wrote:
Rowley wrote:My attempts to get one of the Klitschko’s involved have fallen on deaf ears.

Did they want options on our future interviewees and demand that if we stump one brother with a certain question we then have to get the other brother on to answer for him?

Laugh Laugh

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 Mar 2013, 9:58 am

BTW - has anyone actually listened to the show!?!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Colan (niner) Thu 07 Mar 2013, 5:13 pm

just listened to it after I finished my own interview. Didn't know much about him tbh but comes across well and he'd be a good guy for you to have as a guest again

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down