The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 19th March - TNA, WWE and The Greatest Heels of All Time

+5
VDT
Enforcer
Hero
Adam D
Dolphin Ziggler
9 posters

Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 19th March - TNA, WWE and The Greatest Heels of All Time Empty The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 19th March - TNA, WWE and The Greatest Heels of All Time

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 20 Mar - 15:52

http://v2journal.com/17/post/2013/03/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-19th-march.html

Welcome one and all once again to another edition of the V2 Wrestling Podcast.

This week "Pretty Boy" Chris Wilkerson and Richard "Hero" Hudson are left deserted by their usual cohorts, but fear not! A new hero emerged (not a hero like Hero but a hero, simple yes?!) as Paul "Enforcer" Hinton stepped up to the plate and emerged victorious.

As ever we dug deep and discussed the week's most pertinent issues - have WWE remembered that Wrestlemania is in two weeks?

Part One is TNA and we talk about the Aces and Eights regaining relevance and the upperhand in TNA as President Bully Ray talks the shows focus and all our attention in a return to his best form as a heel. This was all underlined by the shocking fact that TNA's two hour show contained only 20 minutes of actual wrestling (not including the knockouts because I'm a pig).

Part Two is our dissection of this week's Monday Night Raw. "Pretty Boy" attempts to defend the product but even he is left realising this really not of any standard for WWE on the road to 'Mania. Does anyone really understand what was going on with Rufus "Pancake" Patterson? And why did Brock Lesnar get so angry at the stage? (Random Thoughts you swine I can think of little else now!)

In Part Three, our world famous discussion section no less, we talk the best heels of all time. Vince McMahon takes much of the focus but there are names of modern times and times gone by as the three of us list those who made us hate intentionally rather than just an awful John Cena joke promo.

We also discussed the use of social media in wrestling, albeit very briefly, and opened our BRAND SPANKING NEW Caption Competition. Give us a funny line about the photo above and you, YES YOU, could win a mention on the podcast through Hero's Holla!

Last edited by chris.wilkerson13 on Wed 20 Mar - 16:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No reason)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 19th March - TNA, WWE and The Greatest Heels of All Time Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 19th March - TNA, WWE and The Greatest Heels of All Time

Post by Adam D Wed 20 Mar - 15:56

Captain competition? ummmm

Rufus pancake section on RAW was awful! Looking forward to hearing the dulcet tone of Paul.

By the way, we are now on iTunes people!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 19th March - TNA, WWE and The Greatest Heels of All Time Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 19th March - TNA, WWE and The Greatest Heels of All Time

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 20 Mar - 15:59

I mean, what do you mean "Captain"?

Last edited by chris.wilkerson13 on Wed 20 Mar - 16:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing is fun)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 20 Mar - 16:12

My fave bit was the end when I reduced Chris to crying for it to end.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 20 Mar - 16:35

I thought we'd induced a breakdown, it's a pleasant surprise that your well enough to get on here Chris!

I need to apologise for possibly the worst Welsh accent in the history of everything, it's made even worse by the fact that I am actually Welsh!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 20 Mar - 17:39

Oh yes the bit where I asked you to say things in a Welsh accent even though you are Welsh. I amaze myself at times.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Wed 20 Mar - 17:52

Caption Competition:
"She's my wife now Austin!!!"
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Thu 21 Mar - 0:13

Caption Competition:
"I want my money now Vince!"

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 21 Mar - 0:21

Caption Competition:
'By the Power of Greyskull!!'

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 21 Mar - 15:36

Caption Competition:

"I didn't get a Hero Holla!!!'

or

"That ruddy Hero thinks I should have a First to urine their Pants match at Mania, RAAAAAWWRR!!!"

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 21 Mar - 15:52

You cant win your own competition! (Thankfully those entries are so bad you wouldnt win anyway!)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 21 Mar - 16:19

Surely I pick the winner?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 21 Mar - 16:20

I love how we're having a visual competition on an audio based show.

These things write themselves.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 21 Mar - 16:24

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:You cant win your own competition! (Thankfully those entries are so bad you wouldnt win anyway!)

Seem to be remember you entering a podcast comp under a fake name
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 21 Mar - 16:26

VDT wrote:
chris.wilkerson13 wrote:You cant win your own competition! (Thankfully those entries are so bad you wouldnt win anyway!)

Seem to be remember you entering a podcast comp under a fake name

And he still didnt win!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 21 Mar - 16:29

That gimmick got a good laugh out of the Blossom Twins, separated me from the old perverts leering at them on the podcast!

A character which has made it onto 6CW too!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 21 Mar - 17:41

Caption

"Ewww I hate creepy crawlies"

Good show guys although you're out and out contempt for TNA came shining through Laugh

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 21 Mar - 17:42

Surprised I didn't get a holla, I thought I got one every week...

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 21 Mar - 19:52

I don't even get to choose who I holla for now!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 21 Mar - 20:16

This is one of about 6 segments you have made for yourself Hero, alongside Hero's Highlight of the Week, Hero's Hollaback Girl and Hero's Happy Meal Toy as the best ones so far

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 21 Mar - 21:06

The others were

Hero's sandwiches - I discuss my fave sandwich fillings
Hero's welcome - I say hello to people
Hero's worship - the other podcast guests tell me how great I am

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 21 Mar - 22:31

Great again lads OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down