The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murray - mitchell fight.

+8
DoubleD22
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
ArchBritishchris
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
manos de piedra
88Chris05
Young_Towzer
HumanWindmill
12 posters

Go down

Murray - mitchell fight. Empty Murray - mitchell fight.

Post by Guest Tue 3 May - 16:17

This fight is taking place on july 9th

For me murray wins this fight by knockout. Murray will walk mitchell down just like katsidas did. I also think mitchell will retire if he loses this one. He would find it difficult to come back from 2 big fight losses.

What do you guys think??

Back to top Go down

Murray - mitchell fight. Empty Re: Murray - mitchell fight.

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 3 May - 16:19

Welcome aboard, daleynator. Hope you enjoy the forum.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue 3 May - 16:22

This fight is taking place on july 9th

For me murray wins this fight by knockout. Murray will walk mitchell down just like katsidas did. I also think mitchell will retire if he loses this one. He would find it difficult to come back from 2 big fight losses.

What do you guys think??
I think Mitchell will box his head off, he is too fast for Murray who i stick by what i've said from day 1, as fought absolutely nobody, a lot are saying he'll knock Kev out, i just hope the bookies feel the same way so i get a good price on Mitchell, Thaxton, Lawton, El Quazaghari, not even remotely in the same league as Mitchell, that's the problem he has here, if Kevin chooses to box him he can make things very easy, the speed of his jab will be too much. I dont look too much into the Katsidis fight, Kevin had problems won the first 2 rounds and got caught by a world level operator, that happens, he will box Murray's head off and stop him in the 10th round imo

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue 3 May - 16:28

Can't really see how Murray wins this; I think Mitchell is a level above him and will take this on points by a decent margin. All Murray can bank on is using his size to try and wear Mitchell down, as Mitchell looks a little small at 135 lb for my money. If he can tie Mitchell up, sap his energy and force him to brawl rather than box, then Murray might have a chance. But I reckon Mitchell will be too smart for him, will keep at distance and will control the fight behind his jab, as he did with Prescott. Even if Murray does manage to get in close, I don't think he's got the genuine power to trouble Mitchell unduly.

Mitchell on points, for me. Too good for Murray.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Tue 3 May - 16:37

From what I can read into it, I think this is very much a case of Murrays team availing of opportunism. I.e they think Mitchell is vunerable and the circumstances favour Murray significantly.

Mitchell wasnt exactly jumping at this fight. He cited money split first and so on but the impression I get is that he and his team didnt want to be rushed back straight into it. I think they are kind of forced to take the fight in the circumstances.

The lay off could easily be very significant, especially against the kind of pressure Murray applies. Im sure Mitchell would have wanted a tune up fight before this but I suspect Murrays team hit him with an ultimatum saying now or never.

All the advantages are with Murray - money, form, activity etc

Mitchell hasnt fought for over year, has had problems domestically and in training, rows with his own team and promoter and his last fight was a pretty confidence damaging blow out in front of his wn fans on a big stage.

On paper Mitchell has the skills you would think to be capable of outboxing Murray if he can recapture the form that saw him beat the likes of Prescott. But whether or not he can due to circumstances and timing of this fight is questionable. I think Murrays team know this and has made the fight when they know their man has all the advantages.

Also, Mitchell folded pretty easily against Katsidas. Murrays style of aggressive, attritional fighting is not a million miles from Katsidas. Katsidas may be a step up from Murray but on the basis of his world level outings perhaps not a gigantic one. Mitchell couldnt cope with Katsidas and looked physically weaker. As soon as Katsidas applied pressure the fight was over. Considering this was Mitchells biggest test and opportunity to date I think its highly unreasonable to sweep it under the carpet.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 3 May - 16:39

My worry for Mitchell is he will have had a 14 month layoff. Expect him to win but if Murray paces himself and goes after Mitchell in the last 4 rounds he could stop him late.Expect Mitchell to work behind his jab and keep Murray at distance who unlike Kats doesn't have the power to get inside and rough Mitchell up.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 May - 16:46

Murray does close the space down and its whether he would let mitchell use his jab. I think murray will be the busier fight if the fight did go 12 rounds. I just think murray will be stronger than mitchell and thats why i think he will ko him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchBritishchris Tue 3 May - 17:13

Murray's record against his erstwhile British rivals is none to shabby. His conquests include the recent Prizefighter winner Buckland, Thaxton McCallister, Hickman, Meager. All of the victories by way of knock out. For his part Mitchell has also established himself as a top domestic/ borderline international competitor.

The two fighters are evenly matched, with almost parallel careers. Roughly the same age, still in fact fairly young in the fight game. Near identical boxing records, save for Mitchell's attempt at the interim belt. Ranked at about the same level in the world.

Mitchell has taken a step onto the world scene, which Murray has yet to do. In the event, Mitchell was outgunned against Katsidis and stopped within 3 rounds. Not yet seen Murray in any real trouble, he's looked solid and authorative in his last 6-7 bouts. If Katsidis can catch Mitchell, then Murray may be able to as well. Still, wouldn't be suprised if Mitchell won the fight either, there is very little separating them. Hopefully, the fight will be more entertaining than Khan vs McCloskey at any rate.

ArchBritishchris

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Tue 3 May - 17:16

I don't think Murray has the power to hurt Kevin. Not
enough to put him down. It took a 1-2 minute onslaught of clean punches from katsidis to put him down(he didn't actually take him off his feet) and katsidis hits alot harder than John. If Mitchell can translate his power he had at Super-Feather he can stop John. Murray couldn't outblast his last opponents who was slower and less skillful than Mitchell. If mitchell can get his jab going and get into a rhythm, Murray too one dimentional to upset his rhythm.

I'm pretty sure that Kevin has been in training for months now. I know he will have some ring rust but I doubt it's that much or he wouldn't be taking this fight. If he trains 100%(a challenge in itself) he should have too much for John.

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleD22 Tue 3 May - 17:18

im definatley going for a mitchell win here, though he had a bad loss to katsidis and seems to have some troubles outside the ring i think he is a step above murray and will control the fight with his jab and movement for a wide UD.

DoubleD22

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Tue 3 May - 17:28

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:I don't think Murray has the power to hurt Kevin. Not
enough to put him down. It took a 1-2 minute onslaught of clean punches from katsidis to put him down(he didn't actually take him off his feet) and katsidis hits alot harder than John. If Mitchell can translate his power he had at Super-Feather he can stop John. Murray couldn't outblast his last opponents who was slower and less skillful than Mitchell. If mitchell can get his jab going and get into a rhythm, Murray too one dimentional to upset his rhythm.

I'm pretty sure that Kevin has been in training for months now. I know he will have some ring rust but I doubt it's that much or he wouldn't be taking this fight. If he trains 100%(a challenge in itself) he should have too much for John.

He has to take the fight really. Cant pass up that kind of opportunity or money at this stage.

I think this is precisely why the Murray team are offering it now. They know hes vulnerable. It took Mitchell a while to agree to it. He was citing money as the reason but I think he wanted so time back in the ring. I just dont think he has any options or leverage at the moment. He needs the fight more the Murry does.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 3 May - 18:29

Strange fight imo great for Mitchell if he wins then would put him back into World title contention. For Murray though it's a bit of a sideways step won't get him any closer to a World title fight and if he loses his World ranking will take a major hit.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue 3 May - 18:55

If he couldnt get rid of a roadsweeper when he was 1/50 he wont get rid of Kev, the Murray camp seem very big headed, lets see that record when its faced up against Tibbs

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Tue 3 May - 20:45

Mitchells had alot of personal problems just hope that doesn't get in the way of his training.Mitchell to win by UD if he works hard in training which hes gonna after so long out.Mitchells gotta jab and move and try not get tagged into a toe to toe war as I can't see him coming out the better of it.But Mitchells got the skills and I think too many people are writing him off after one loss.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 3 May - 20:58

Liam_Main4 wrote:Mitchells had alot of personal problems just hope that doesn't get in the way of his training.Mitchell to win by UD if he works hard in training which hes gonna after so long out.Mitchells gotta jab and move and try not get tagged into a toe to toe war as I can't see him coming out the better of it.But Mitchells got the skills and I think too many people are writing him off after one loss.

It was a bad loss to a guy who isn't a world class fighter though.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue 3 May - 22:45

It was a bad loss to a guy who isn't a world class fighter though.
ROUND 1 - Close round, Mitchell uses the right tactics though and uses the jab to good effect, Katsidis is bullying him around the ring a bit though which is alarming 10-9 ROUND MITCHELL

ROUND 2 - Mitchell lands some fast jabs and a few shots in close but the strength is beginning to tell, Mitchell demonstrates his speed throughout though. 10-9 ROUND MITCHELL

ROUND 3 - Katsidis catches Mitchell clean and badly shakes him, Kevin then lands about 8 unanswered combos off the ropes, but Katsidis lands big! fight over

He won 2 out of the 3 rounds and that was at world level, he still has unbelievable potential, im not bothered what anybody says. Katsidis not world level? do me a favour the guy would of beat Casamayor and Marquez if he had learned to defend a bit, he had both beat, he dropped both, fighters who aitn world level dont drop fighters like them.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 3 May - 22:48

Mitchell lost in 3 rounds to a below World class boxer it was a bad loss.

Hold on would have beat Casamayor and Marquez if he had learned to defend? He didn't though so thats why he's not world class.

Entertaining to watch? Always

World class? Murray - mitchell fight. 3497602689
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue 3 May - 22:51

lost 3 rounds? do me a favour, i was at upton park, i have seen the fight on dvd, colin hart scored it the same as well 2 out of 3 for Mitchell, and he doesnt do things lightly, your deluded, he's world class, you dont drop Marquez, Casamayor and have them beat if your not, he's a former world champ in my eyes anyway interim or not, when you have chavez fighting bums week in week out he's been the Filipines, England, USA to fight good fighters for the WBO interim title

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 3 May - 22:55

Steven_89 wrote:lost 3 rounds? do me a favour, i was at upton park, i have seen the fight on dvd, colin hart scored it the same as well 2 out of 3 for Mitchell, and he doesnt do things lightly, your deluded, he's world class, you dont drop Marquez, Casamayor and have them beat if your not, he's a former world champ in my eyes anyway interim or not, when you have chavez fighting bums week in week out he's been the Filipines, England, USA to fight good fighters for the WBO interim title

Read what I said. I never said he lost 3 rounds I said he lost in 3 rounds. Not World class just below it.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 3 May - 22:57

Steven_89 wrote:lost 3 rounds? do me a favour, i was at upton park, i have seen the fight on dvd, colin hart scored it the same as well 2 out of 3 for Mitchell, and he doesnt do things lightly, your deluded, he's world class, you dont drop Marquez, Casamayor and have them beat if your not, he's a former world champ in my eyes anyway interim or not, when you have chavez fighting bums week in week out he's been the Filipines, England, USA to fight good fighters for the WBO interim title

He said Mitchell lost IN three rounds. Learn to read more concisely. IF this, IF that...fact is Katsidis isn't world level, just another contender who's come close but never won. Who still demolished that little Chupa Chup head Mitchell in THREE ROUNDS!!!

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 3 May - 22:59

'In my eyes' isn't official though, is it? Thing is, Kats may have dropped those guys but he DIDN'T have them beat! Doh

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue 3 May - 23:03

He said Mitchell lost IN three rounds. Learn to read more concisely. IF this, IF that...fact is Katsidis isn't world level, just another contender who's come close but never won. Who still demolished that little Chupa Chup head Mitchell in THREE ROUNDS!!!
What were you saying Coxy?

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 3 May - 23:05

Very nice dodge me because I proved you wrong.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 3 May - 23:05

Steven_89 wrote:
What were you saying Coxy?

Come on princess, you've already been told quite clearly that you're barking up the wrong tree there. You need some new material.

Last edited by BALTIMORA on Tue 3 May - 23:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo. i must spend less time around imbeciles.)

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue 3 May - 23:06

'In my eyes' isn't official though, is it? Thing is, Kats may have dropped those guys but he DIDN'T have them beat!
Why dont you go to bed COXY? You seem really wound up pal, i mean you refer to Kev as a chupa chup head, the guy who's a former British, Commonwealth, ABA Champ, World title challenger, destroyed good fighters in Johanneson, Prescott. Now you say DOH TO ME LOL?! is that meant to rattle me?, has someone wound you up? get your head down COX!

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 3 May - 23:08

Steven_89 wrote:'In my eyes' isn't official though, is it? Thing is, Kats may have dropped those guys but he DIDN'T have them beat!
Why dont you go to bed COXY? You seem really wound up pal, i mean you refer to Kev as a chupa chup head, the guy who's a former British, Commonwealth, ABA Champ, World title challenger, destroyed good fighters in Johanneson, Prescott. Now you say DOH TO ME LOL?! is that meant to rattle me?, has someone wound you up? get your head down COX!

You're really not too sharp, are you. ADMIN have told you you're talking rubbish on that coxy thing. Change the tune. Mitchell's a decent domestic level guy, that's it. Who, incidentally, looks like a lollipop.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue 3 May - 23:11

Very nice dodge me because I proved you wrong.
Dodge you? lol it gets better, i think Katsidis is world class and is a former world champ, interim is still a title, he is a quality fighter and has good wins over a prime Earl, Escobedo, Ramirez, Mitchell to name a few, and has fought tremendously well against Marquez, Diaz, Casamayor, Guerrero is the only guy who's truly beat him in style and he hurt Guerrero legit 4 times with the ref being a disgrace, how he never counted the first knockdown i'll never know, everyone's allowed an opinion with me, i wont cry like COXYBALTIMORA, so dont say im dodging you i think he's world level, you dont, fair enough but i must admit i think anyone's deluded who says he isnt, but your entitled to your opinion without a doubt.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue 3 May - 23:14

You're really not too sharp, are you. ADMIN have told you you're talking rubbish on that coxy thing. Change the tune. Mitchell's a decent domestic level guy, that's it. Who, incidentally, looks like a lollipop.
'ADMIN' havent told me nothing, i honestly hand on mousemat believe you are COXY AND BALTIMORA, thats my view, i know your not allowed an opinion with you but thats mine, Like i said, you seem very angry and wound up stroke irate, get to bed.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 3 May - 23:17

Don't see how a guy with no defence who has lost all his fights against World level opponents could be world class. No defence no head movement walks in wide open in a straight line. Can punch and likes to scrap thats all he's got. People not just you are guilty of mistaking being good to watch for ability.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 3 May - 23:19

Steven_89 wrote:You're really not too sharp, are you. ADMIN have told you you're talking rubbish on that coxy thing. Change the tune. Mitchell's a decent domestic level guy, that's it. Who, incidentally, looks like a lollipop.
'ADMIN' havent told me nothing, i honestly hand on mousemat believe you are COXY AND BALTIMORA, thats my view, i know your not allowed an opinion with you but thats mine, Like i said, you seem very angry and wound up stroke irate, get to bed.

Windy told you yesterday, or perhaps the day before. Your opinion has been pointed out to be utterly wrong. I don't know if you have some kind of weird internet guy crush fantasy thing going on in your head, but please. Coxy = coxy. Me = me.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue 3 May - 23:31

Windy told you yesterday, or perhaps the day before. Your opinion has been pointed out to be utterly wrong. I don't know if you have some kind of weird internet guy crush fantasy thing going on in your head, but please. Coxy = coxy. Me = me.
No, you obviously have sick fetishes like that floating about your head!. Not me though kiddo!, hope you've calmed down though you were boiling over, as i say i think your the same person, i'll stick with that!.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 3 May - 23:32

Steven_89 wrote:Windy told you yesterday, or perhaps the day before. Your opinion has been pointed out to be utterly wrong. I don't know if you have some kind of weird internet guy crush fantasy thing going on in your head, but please. Coxy = coxy. Me = me.
No, you obviously have sick fetishes like that floating about your head!. Not me though kiddo!, hope you've calmed down though you were boiling over, as i say i think your the same person, i'll stick with that!.

I don't know why you fail to understand the facts. Like you, they're pretty simple.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue 3 May - 23:45

I don't know why you fail to understand the facts. Like you, they're pretty simple.
hahahahaha, once again commenting on people's intelligence, must of gone to Oxford, it's a boxing forum not mastermind, just cool down for gods sake! you will be on the booze to aid your calming down if your not careful

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 3 May - 23:58

Instead of bickering over who is who considering you have a few user names on her yourself how about answering the points I made to you about Katsidis. Don't see how a guy with no defence who has lost all his fights against World level opponents could be world class. No defence no head movement walks in wide open in a straight line. Can punch and likes to scrap thats all he's got. People not just you are guilty of mistaking being good to watch for ability.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 4 May - 0:01

Katsidis is a great boxer to watch, and seems a nice guy, but no more than a good solid contender/soon to be gatekeeper.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 4 May - 0:04

Imo Kats is world class. He is world ranked and were it not for a superd JMM, he would have been a belt holder. Mitchell unfortunately is not. A very good fighter but just short of world level. Good, decent euro level fighter who Khan would have slaughtered had they ever met.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 4 May - 0:05

That's my point guys who are not very gifted but are in great fights quite often get overrated. Mistaking being exciting for good to watch happens a lot. Look at Micky Ward another average fighter but some talk about him like he was Robert Duran!
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 4 May - 0:07

azania wrote:

Imo Kats is world class. He is world ranked and were it not for a superd JMM, he would have been a belt holder. Mitchell unfortunately is not. A very good fighter but just short of world level. Good, decent euro level fighter who Khan would have slaughtered had they ever met.

I suppose it comes down to the level of contemporary opponents. If Kats was around in a different era, or had different contemporaries, he'd be a world champ, and therefore world class. As it is I'd say he's world class only by virtue of being beaten at the final gate. So...not quite world class really. Bloody close though.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 4 May - 0:07

azania wrote:

Ricky Burns is a world champion enough said about rankings really. He has fought 4 top fighters and lost twice he has been stopped.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 4 May - 0:11

prettyboykev wrote:
azania wrote:

Ricky Burns is a world champion enough said about rankings really. He has fought 4 top fighters and lost twice he has been stopped.

I hear you. But with so many belts available, being champ is not what it should be. Kats fought the recognised best in the division and came up short twice. They were both excellent champs. Who did Burns win against. I honestly cant recall (thats how known he was).

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 4 May - 0:12

Roman Martinez.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 4 May - 0:12

BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:

I suppose it comes down to the level of contemporary opponents. If Kats was around in a different era, or had different contemporaries, he'd be a world champ, and therefore world class. As it is I'd say he's world class only by virtue of being beaten at the final gate. So...not quite world class really. Bloody close though.

Thats exactly what I meant. But it still is world class. He wasn't gifted the opportunities. He fought his way up and earned the shot. Mitchell hasn't earned a shot. He just has a geen promotor with influence.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 4 May - 0:13

BALTIMORA wrote:Roman Martinez.

Thats the one. I'd probably forget the name by tomorrow.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 4 May - 0:15

Burns won his title to an unproven Rocky Martinez. Think it's what you determine to be world class. I love watching the guy fight and in interviews he comes across very well. I would class world class as the top 2 or 3 fighters at each weight in boxing although some weights are so poor it may only be 1. Kats doesn't fall into that category imo. Marquez, Guerrero, Soto nd ios would beat him imo.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Wed 4 May - 0:17

No way!, he was baffled by a domestic operator in Dudey, and im of Irish descent!, Mitchell did his dirty work and owned the guy who absolutely destroyed him

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Wed 4 May - 0:21

Burns won his title to an unproven Rocky Martinez. Think it's what you determine to be world class. I love watching the guy fight and in interviews he comes across very well. I would class world class as the top 2 or 3 fighters at each weight in boxing although some weights are so poor it may only be 1. Kats doesn't fall into that category imo. Marquez, Guerrero, Soto nd ios would beat him imo.
I like Burns as well, but lets not forget it was Mitchell who was supposed to fight Martinez, he hasnt just had a good promoter as someone said, because Mitchell was rated number 1 by the WBO at super feather, and he had cleaned up domestically and was all due to fight Martinez but Warren couldn't sort it, in 2009 just after he'd beat Cook. Mitchell still beats Burns as well for me, he would be too powerful, the powder puff punches would suit Kev as well, but i like Ricky. Burns v Mitchell was also announced but then Mitchell fought Prescott, and schooled the guy who destroyed Khan

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Wed 4 May - 0:23

Thats what i was on about with regards to Martinez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73POlyIQ5Tg

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 4 May - 0:29

No arguement for me their. Burns is probably Scotlands worst World champion and Mitchell would beat him easily. Martinez was poor as well just threw big punches and walked in straight lines Mitchell would have schooled him as well. Problem is despite Burns being a World champion I wouldn't call him World class it's an awful division and Burns just proves their is to many World titles around.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonial Lion Wed 4 May - 0:37

I think you have to view this now as a domestic standard match up.

I have been reasonably disappointed in both mens career to date.

Mitchell has been shown up on the higher stage already and my gut feeling is the same would happen Murray if he ever moves it up a notch.

Colonial Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Wed 4 May - 0:39

@kev
I like him but i know what you mean with regards to titles, Mitchell just needs a break if he beats Murray which i think he will, he needs a Soto who he would beat imo, i also think Kev is capable of beating Rios, truth is as i view it, he had 1 off night, we wont know whether he's recovered until july 9, i know through boxing myself that sparring's different to fighting, which is why i packed up myself after losing 3 on the spin!, hopefully Kev turns it round, obviously the pro's being a much, much harder higher level just saying lol!

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down