The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW - Create your own Faaaaaaaaaaandaaaaaaaangooooooooooooo

Go down

6CW - Create your own Faaaaaaaaaaandaaaaaaaangooooooooooooo Empty 6CW - Create your own Faaaaaaaaaaandaaaaaaaangooooooooooooo

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 11 Apr 2013, 11:54 am

I thought I would jump on the Fandango bandwagon and take the opportunity to plug 6CW and invite you all to check out our area of v2

https://www.606v2.com/f185-6cw

6CW is an e-fed that has now been around for over 4 years. - What is an e-fed I hear you ask?

E-wrestling has evolved as a term for an Internet variation on creative roleplay, based on the world of professional wrestling. The basic premise is that the player (also called a handler) creates a character, and manages his or her career in a fictional professional wrestling promotion, called an "E-Federation" (or E-Fed).

Our fed, 6CW is classified as an Angle/Role Playing fed.

We understand the E-fedding is hobby and a place where you can chat to people from across the world and for this reason I am trying to widen the net for potential new sign ups.

Due to this 6CW focuses on delivering fun and original story that gives that extra bit of energy and excitement to write promo's.

We currently operate bi-weekly shows culminating in PPV's every couple of months our 'Wrestlemania' being Night of Glory

I think that's enough of the serious stuff- If you are interested in signing up drop me a PM or if you just fancy trying out a different area of v2 for a chat then you know where we are .

Paul Mac 6CW

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down