The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship?

+8
Kay Fabe
Crimey
hodge
The_Enigma
Mr Video Man
Dr Gregory House MD
JoshSansom
Dolphin Ziggler
12 posters

Go down

Who will Beat Ziggy for the WHC?

Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_lcap11%Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_lcap4%Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_lcap0%Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_lcap15%Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_lcap0%Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_lcap11%Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_lcap4%Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_lcap33%Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 9 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_lcap7%Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_lcap3%Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 27

Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Empty Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 14 Apr 2013, 7:40 pm

This one is harder to poll as anyone could crawl out and suddenly be used for a Smackdown push. I'll shove a poll on but discussion is easier.

However, who do you think is gonna take the title from Mr Ziggler?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Empty Re: Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship?

Post by JoshSansom Sun 14 Apr 2013, 7:42 pm

Dolph to go through ADR, Y2J, Orton and Sheamus before losing to Big E.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship? Empty Re: Who Will Beat Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship?

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 14 Apr 2013, 7:54 pm

Punk, so he can challenge WWE champ taker at mania, unify the belts and end the streak.....

Just because

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Sun 14 Apr 2013, 7:59 pm

orton at royal rumble to set-up for the big wrestlemania whc match
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 14 Apr 2013, 8:09 pm

I hope that they set up a program between Ziggler and Daniel Bryan, hopefully leading upto the Summerslam program. They put on a series of MOTN matches on a few PPV's on the back end of 2010 for the IC title. Ziggler's a great wrestler to watch, when he's competing with guys similar to his size and weight.

I'm probably going to be against the minority here, but I'd like to see Kofi also get a title shot at one PPV. I know these guys have faced each other like 142 times in the last year, but they always put on a great performance. Give these two the chance and time and they'll not disappoint.

A face Ziggler against a Heel Orton would also provide some good matches if they were to get into a program, but apart from that maybe a title match against Antonio Cesaro & Seth Rollins would be great to see. With Ziggler being champion now, it does provide some fresh challenges and opportunities

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 14 Apr 2013, 8:14 pm

He seems a guy who could feud with a lot of people. I could see ADR, Orton, Jericho, Bryan and Kofi from the beginning, but a returning Rey or RVD would get him easy heel heat and put on fast matches. I hope theres a few multi man feuds within it too.

If the Unification is gonna happen then WM30 would make sense, similarly I could see Orton being used in the WHC match at 30 just cos of his high profile potential.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Sun 14 Apr 2013, 8:58 pm

If it were to be a unification match at WM then for me the unification match would have to be Randy Orton Vs John Cena

The biggest rivalry that WWE has seen in recent times from guys who are still active. They've had pretty much every type of match imaginable and the notable thing missing from their rivalry is a WM match.

The only thing would be was what would happen to the winner of the Royal Rumble?

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 14 Apr 2013, 11:39 pm

I think he'll drop it to Daniel Bryan, WWE have clearly noticed their chemistry after they clashed a couple of times recently and Bryan is a popular enough face and a good enough worker to give Ziggler a good feud. I can see Ziggler dropping it to Bryan and then winning it back a few months later.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 15 Apr 2013, 2:22 am

Bryan/Ziggler for me has the potential to be the feud of the year if they do it right, the whole AJ thing could write itself, all the ingrediants are there for the WWE to make a really worthwhile WHC feud

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 15 Apr 2013, 7:54 am

Fandango. That is all.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:47 pm

He's just won it!!!

Everyone was clamouring for Ziggler to win it. He has, now the talk is when he will lose it. Geez.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:49 pm

Faaaaandaaaaaangoooooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:54 pm

bretmeharty wrote:He's just won it!!!

Everyone was clamouring for Ziggler to win it. He has, now the talk is when he will lose it. Geez.

People aren't saying they want him to drop it, just speculating on when he will and who he'll drop it to.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:56 pm

The next money in the bank winner...

which will be Wade Barre'

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:58 pm

Crimey wrote:

People aren't saying they want him to drop it, just speculating on when he will and who he'll drop it to.

That's the problem in todays world I guess, Debating the smaller details in real time.

Im well happy Ziggler is champ and for me its about enjoying the moment that all his hard work has paid off.
When and if the time comes when he's beat then talk about it.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 15 Apr 2013, 12:59 pm

bretmeharty wrote:
Crimey wrote:

That's the problem in todays world I guess, Debating the smaller details in real time.

Im well happy Ziggler is champ and for me its about enjoying the moment that all his hard work has paid off.

Maybe you're in the wrong place! This board pretty much relies on debating the smaller details.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 15 Apr 2013, 1:35 pm

bretmeharty wrote:
Crimey wrote:

Talking about who will take the title off Ziggler and how long he will hold the title for would be pretty short topics after he's beat.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 15 Apr 2013, 3:45 pm

The main reason I made this one was to open up discussion to just how many people Ziggler could have realistic feuds with that would also be fantastic. I think Y2J, Bryan, Orton, Kofi, Big E, Swagger, Cesaro could all be amazing against Ziggler and that amasses a hell of a long reign by WWE standards. I really hope we get some multi man feuds.

I probably think he should have a scattered few reigns rather than a really long single reign.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 15 Apr 2013, 3:58 pm

Dolph Ziggler v Kofi Kingston has been done to death. However I would be interested if it was a ladder match. That would be awesome.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down