The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror King - Vincent Price Or Peter Cushing ???

2 posters

Go down

Horror King - Vincent Price Or Peter Cushing ??? Empty Horror King - Vincent Price Or Peter Cushing ???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 16 Apr 2013, 12:15 pm

Love these two guys and two of the nicest guys of the film industry................Love their work and consider Cushing's Hound of the baskervilles to be the best I've seen .......Both have claims to be the King of horror............Cushing made more Horror films and I love:

Dr Terror
The house that dripped blood
Horror express
The beast must die..

As for Vincent.............Never really liked Dr Phibes or his Poe series.................but digged:

The Fly
The house on haunted hill (wonderful trailer)
Theatre of death

As I can watch anything Cushing is in....................I prefer Cushing...

Remember seeing a cushing interview and he was asked If he didn't get irritated by Dracula rising up everytime he killed him....

"Well you can't keep a good Man down can you!!" ..........he also said that even though Lee was killed by him many times....

"Good old Chris he never took it personally" Laugh

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Horror King - Vincent Price Or Peter Cushing ??? Empty Re: Horror King - Vincent Price Or Peter Cushing ???

Post by superflyweight Sun 21 Apr 2013, 7:54 am

Like both guys but Price is my favourite. That voice he had was incredible and I liked the Poe films (particularly the Pit and the Pendulem - the final scene just about made my heart stop when I first saw it). Also think Price could add enough hysteria to any film to allow the viewer to suspend belief and just go with it - the Tingler is a ridiculous concept but Price's presence just about gives it credibility.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down