The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUF 17 Finale

Go down

TUF 17 Finale Empty TUF 17 Finale

Post by Guest Wed 17 Apr 2013, 5:28 pm

This seasons finale was a success and was a fitting end to what was one of the best TUF seasons I've watched. The coaches & the fighters were of a high quality, we got some good fights & quite possibly have got a glimpse of some future stars in the UFC.

The final fight itself didn't disappoint, Kelvin yet again upset the odds & became the youngest winner but imo didn't deserve the decision. Yes Uriah gave away the first round but won the second big & definitely did enough in the third to seal it. Kelvin got the takedowns but just didn't do enough, Uriah was doing all the work from the bottom. Still I do think Uriah will go farther but will be interesting to see how Kelvin gets on at ww.

The other fights I saw were also good, tho I must admit I didn't watch the Faber fight, Bubba impressed me after being disappointing in the series and I think he can progress. Josh & Luke also had good wins and I think both guys will always be in good fights, they are both tough guys but at the same time beatable. Luke needs to work on his defence big time, you cant keep taking punches like he did. Gutsy performance tho. Same with Josh, he showed real grit & a fighting spirit during the first round against casey before finishing it in the second. Casey I think will most probably get dropped, a strong & skilled grappler but seems to shut down when it gets tough, had an excellent first round tho.

Looking forward to the next season.

Back to top Go down

TUF 17 Finale Empty Re: TUF 17 Finale

Post by westisbest Sun 21 Apr 2013, 8:37 pm

I wantrd Misha Tate to win.

Be an interesting season with woman coaches.

westisbest

Back to top Go down