The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch Raw tonight (or recorded, I'm not a dictator)

+2
Dr Gregory House MD
Dolphin Ziggler
6 posters

Go down

Watch Raw tonight (or recorded, I'm not a dictator) Empty Watch Raw tonight (or recorded, I'm not a dictator)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 22 Apr 2013, 11:00 pm

Just back from Raw, it was a brilliant show and well worth watching. I feel I should implor those who have doubts. Think it was cleverly done tonight, I'm excited to watch how the TV puts it across

Yours gratefully,

Christopher Wilkerson

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Watch Raw tonight (or recorded, I'm not a dictator) Empty Re: Watch Raw tonight (or recorded, I'm not a dictator)

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 22 Apr 2013, 11:20 pm

*sigh* go on then

Was probably going to watch it anyways as I'm excited for the main event (though I doubt it will go ahead clean)

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Watch Raw tonight (or recorded, I'm not a dictator) Empty Re: Watch Raw tonight (or recorded, I'm not a dictator)

Post by Crimey Mon 22 Apr 2013, 11:34 pm

Right, as I have a very busy day of Uni tomorrow, I'm holding you personally responsible if this is rubbish.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 22 Apr 2013, 11:49 pm

Crimey wrote:Right, as I have a very busy day of Uni tomorrow, I'm holding you personally responsible if this is rubbish.

This but replace uni tomorrow with headache now
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:01 am

I will tell you one thing: Big E's entrance music is god awful grime rap

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 23 Apr 2013, 1:03 am

If you do watch then I'd discuss in chatbox instead of here to stop spoilers

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 23 Apr 2013, 3:55 pm

I am so glad I didn't follow your advice and stay up to watch it, that was a pretty average show.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 23 Apr 2013, 4:08 pm

Really?! I think I'm gonna have to stop talking to wrestling fans, no one is ever happy about anything!

Spoiler:

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 23 Apr 2013, 4:12 pm

I've got to go with Chris on this, it probably won't go down as the greatest Raw of all time, but if people are dissapointed with this then I think they'll be in for a long 9 months until the royal rumble

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 23 Apr 2013, 4:19 pm

Crimey wrote:I am so glad I didn't follow your advice and stay up to watch it, that was a pretty average show.

Disagree, was a very solid show, tag match and zig/y2j were great. Very little not to like

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 23 Apr 2013, 5:36 pm

Crap

I wish they would just stop taping in the UK, all we get are top heavy Wrestling shows, absolutely nothing of significance happens

NEXT

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down