The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is A-Force Putting his Health at Risk?

+11
88Chris05
joeyjojo618
Lumbering_Jack
huw
azania
seanmichaels
Rowley
Seanusarrilius
JabMachineMK2
ONETWOFOREVER
davidemore
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is A-Force Putting his Health at Risk? Empty Is A-Force Putting his Health at Risk?

Post by davidemore Fri 26 Apr 2013, 1:47 pm

He seems so delusional and in the press conference was talking about how he had ring rust and that's why Price pancaked him. Bomb Squad! looked huge, looked like he was ready to eat our Audley.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Is A-Force Putting his Health at Risk? Empty Re: Is A-Force Putting his Health at Risk?

Post by Guest Fri 26 Apr 2013, 1:52 pm

No and you are a massive **** for even jesting about it

Back to top Go down

Is A-Force Putting his Health at Risk? Empty Re: Is A-Force Putting his Health at Risk?

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 26 Apr 2013, 1:52 pm

Terrible title.

Khan is ok tho.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Fri 26 Apr 2013, 1:56 pm

Can we change the topic title please mods? Given we've had a boxing tragedy already this year and that the sport doesn't need more negativity around it - this topic title should be changed and the clown warned.

Edit: and his post, I clicked display and wish I hadn't.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:01 pm

A-Force said himself he almost 'killed' Danny Williams. I'm genuinely concerned he will be a tragedy in the ring at this rate. Genuine concern.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:04 pm

Its hardly Audley against Vitali Klitschko is it? Its Deontay Wilder, an untested (largely) haevyweight against a man who gets on his bicycle and runs when hit, rather than stands and trades. Plus, there are lesser "fatalities" as you're intent on discussing in higher weights due to the 1 punch KO power of the big men. Stop attention seeking, please. Its dull. We've already covered Audleys chances on other topics, stop looking for a thread of your very own.

Last edited by JabMachineMK2 on Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:05 pm

Every fighter puts their health at risk when they enter the ring.

It was not a nice thing to say considering the tragedy in recent weeks.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:06 pm

I have taken the last sentence out of the article within the title, otherwise the thread is valid. Dave, watch the abuse. Jab, you don't run this forum so don't overstep. Once again, if you have a problem with a post either report it, or don't comment on it.

Re the thread. I think Audley sounds punch drunk now. Shame, and I really do feel he is at risk in the same way Enzo is.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:08 pm

HE IS AT RISK! He needs his license taken off him. Not his head.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:10 pm

JabMachineMK2 wrote:Its hardly Audley against Vitali Klitschko is it? Its Deontay Wilder, an untested (largely) haevyweight against a man who gets on his bicycle and runs when hit, rather than stands and trades. Plus, there are lesser "fatalities" as you're intent on discussing in higher weights due to the 1 punch KO power of the big men. Stop attention seeking, please. Its dull. We've already covered Audleys chances on other topics, stop looking for a thread of your very own.

You wouldn't think he's at risk. i mean, after all, you're willing to step in with Brook.

how dare you call anybody attention seeking. Smile

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:11 pm

davidemore wrote:HE IS AT RISK! He needs his license taken off him. Not his head.

The same could be said about old man Hopkins but you don't seem too concerned when he fights some young buck.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:13 pm

Seanusarrilius wrote:how dare you call anybody attention seeking. Smile

Right back at ya

Wink

Naw I just wanted to be the regular users voice for Davides little stunts that we're not happy either, I know you mods are on top of it a lot of the time, but sometimes his antics swoop under your radar.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:13 pm

Because B-Hop has never been punished or KO'd.

Jab go fight Brook and then lecture me on boxing safety.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:14 pm

Seanusarrilius wrote:
JabMachineMK2 wrote:Its hardly Audley against Vitali Klitschko is it? Its Deontay Wilder, an untested (largely) haevyweight against a man who gets on his bicycle and runs when hit, rather than stands and trades. Plus, there are lesser "fatalities" as you're intent on discussing in higher weights due to the 1 punch KO power of the big men. Stop attention seeking, please. Its dull. We've already covered Audleys chances on other topics, stop looking for a thread of your very own.

You wouldn't think he's at risk. i mean, after all, you're willing to step in with Brook.

Can I ask why no-one seems offended by the term "lesser fatalities"?

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:17 pm

Must admit the whole Jab machine v Kell Brook saga was funny as hell...

and a little weird....

and then the apology and explanation.....

BIZZARO.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:17 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Seanusarrilius wrote:

Can I ask why no-one seems offended by the term "lesser fatalities"?

All about what you expect from a poster.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:19 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Must admit the whole Jab machine v Kell Brook saga was funny as hell...

and a little weird....

BIZZARO.

Really onetwo? Is pretending to be other people on forums a glass house you should be throwing stones in?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:21 pm

Rowley wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Must admit the whole Jab machine v Kell Brook saga was funny as hell...

and a little weird....

BIZZARO.

Really onetwo? Is pretending to be other people on forums a glass house you should be throwing stones in?

Careful jeff I'm still holding onto a little gem. We both know what i'm talking about....

Ah Ah Ah staying alive, staying alive ah ah ah ah........you know the rest. lol

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:23 pm

I have nothing to be ashamed of onetwo, Saturday Night Fever is a belting soundrtrack, a view I am more than happy to repeat and defend

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:28 pm

Audley has probably only been cleanly hit 5 times in his career. He's hardly Evander Holyfield material

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:32 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Audley has probably only been cleanly hit 5 times in his career. He's hardly Evander Holyfoeld material
Sprott - one shot KO with head bouncing off canvas
Haye - sustained barrage with the snot literally being punched out of him
Price - broken nose and unconscious before he hit the deck.

No, Audley's never taken the shots that Holyfield has but he's still suffered more damage than is good for one man. He's never been able to slip or ride the big punches and generally takes the full impact of them which isn't good for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:33 pm

Rowley wrote:I have nothing to be ashamed of onetwo, Saturday Night Fever is a belting soundrtrack, a view I am more than happy to repeat and defend

YMCA and In the Navy? Or is that Trussy's tunes?

Go on, who was your favourite? The cowboy? Hug kiss

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:34 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Audley has probably only been cleanly hit 5 times in his career. He's hardly Evander Holyfoeld material
Sprott - one shot KO with head bouncing off canvas
Haye - sustained barrage with the snot literally being punched out of him
Price - broken nose and unconscious before he hit the deck.

No, Audley's never taken the shots that Holyfield has but he's still suffered more damage than is good for one man. He's never been able to slip or ride the big punches and generally takes the full impact of them which isn't good for him.

It's still better in the long run that a sustained and punishing beatdown on a regular basis.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:35 pm

azania wrote:
Rowley wrote:I have nothing to be ashamed of onetwo, Saturday Night Fever is a belting soundrtrack, a view I am more than happy to repeat and defend

You're confusing the Bee Gees and the Village People

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:36 pm

azania wrote:

Suspect you are getting the Bee Gees confused with the Village People.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:38 pm

Just exposed yourself AZ LOL

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:39 pm

I know that. Not confusing anything. Oh nevermind.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:00 pm

We're all getting so defensive about KO comments being made and the risk to fighters health. Yet we all enjoy controlled violence and watching men lose consciousness. Who are the real hypocrites?

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:03 pm

davidemore wrote:We're all getting so defensive about KO comments being made and the risk to fighters health. Yet we all enjoy controlled violence and watching men lose consciousness. Who are the real hypocrites?
Nothing to do with KO comments, it's you and your stupid references to death

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:06 pm

davidemore wrote:We're all getting so defensive about KO comments being made and the risk to fighters health. Yet we all enjoy controlled violence and watching men lose consciousness. Who are the real hypocrites?

You're not a stupid man Davide. I have amply shown how the thread could have been written and titled that would not have raised half the fuss your particular choice of title did. Would have thought a man of your reading would have been able to find suitable words.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:15 pm

azania wrote:

That is pretty low Az, insulting to both Trussy and Rowley. Imagine, not even knowing the construction worker was far and away the best.

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:25 pm

A-Force could well go out on a stretcher tomorrow, I hope not but it is a real chance. He will try and win, most of Deontay's opponents just shell up and wait for pity from the referee. This is dangerous.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:26 pm

Rowley wrote:

You're not a stupid man Davide. I have amply shown how the thread could have been written and titled that would not have raised half the fuss your particular choice of title did. Would have thought a man of your reading would have been able to find suitable words.

Sometimes words get lost, Rowley. heart

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:27 pm

Audley will shock the world.........and himself. Looking forward to his post fight interview. Who will he call out next? Will they answer?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:28 pm

davidemore wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Sometimes words get lost, Rowley. heart
And sometimes, they were here all along

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:44 pm

I actually phrased it 'lesser "fatalities" rather than "lesser fatalities" - It's known as grammar Dave, its the difference between knowing you're sh1t and knowing your sh1t Wink

The reason I put this in inverted commas (am I really having to be explaining myself in defense here?) was that Davide wanted to discuss the morbid side of boxing, so I quite irrevocably put him in his place mentioned that its lower down in weight where the lasting damages are often noticed. Not Audley Harrisons weight and certainly not his style. And that they're not "fatalities" in the sense he's looking for.

The whole reference to Kell Brook has actually started amusing me, mostly used by the posters who's words I often find myself not reading anyway, it tends to be used as a stick to beat me with when all is lost rather than something that in reality is relevant to the conversation. If Davide applied his own logic to his own hypocritical nature, then he'd realise that his constant harping about "talk boxing yo" or "stop derailing my thread" and suchlike is rather redundant considering he's just told me to "go fight Kell Brook"

Silly boys and their silly keyboards. Honestly.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:53 pm

Who cares jabby. Let your vendetta go.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjojo618 Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:57 pm

If you say something stupid and get caught out, guys are going to ridicule you for it. Its just about the first rule of being a man Jab. I dont know why you take it so seriously.

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:59 pm

Forgive and forget. Audley is forgetting he is in danger of being brain damaged.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Fri 26 Apr 2013, 4:03 pm

davidemore wrote:Forgive and forget. Audley is forgetting he is in danger of being brain damaged.

This is getting old. Every boxer runs this risk, as has been said to you constantly.

And I don't take it seriously Joey, otherwise I'd be a lot more defensive about it - the malicious ones get ignored Wink the funnier ones get a bit of banter back and such. Example up there, Seans post.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjojo618 Fri 26 Apr 2013, 4:05 pm

I always wondered whether Audley believed the whole destiny thing, or whether he was just trying to talk himself up and rinse boxing for all he could. The longer he continues, the more it seems that he genuinely believes his own words.

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Fri 26 Apr 2013, 4:20 pm

My question is this: Should a delusional man be allowed to box in the Pro ranks?

Genuine question.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 26 Apr 2013, 4:23 pm

I think he believes it Joey, think he probably looks great in the gym and so enters the ring feeling good. Probably is as perplexed as everyone else as to why when it comes time to deliver it does not happen. Is an odd one with Audley because whilst obviously his chin is not great but this aside all the physical attributes are there so it is probably as perplexing to him as to why things do not happen for him.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri 26 Apr 2013, 4:23 pm

davidemore wrote:My question is this: Should a delusional man be allowed to box in the Pro ranks?

Genuine question.

Sadly he can box. But he shouldn't. Think he might end up punch drunk. Sounds a little that way already.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Fri 26 Apr 2013, 4:24 pm

Most boxers are delusional to some degree, Davide. You know that.

I mean, Christ alive, Donaire was actually saying that he was going to beat Rigondeaux!
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 26 Apr 2013, 4:26 pm

Anyone got a link to Audley sounding punch drunk. Punch drunk not delusional.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Apr 2013, 4:28 pm

davidemore wrote:Forgive and forget. Audley is forgetting he is in danger of being brain damaged.
No doubt a side effect caused by brain damage

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Fri 26 Apr 2013, 4:31 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Most boxers are delusional to some degree, Davide. You know that.

I mean, Christ alive, Donaire was actually saying that he was going to beat Rigondeaux!

Darn straight!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Fri 26 Apr 2013, 4:36 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
No doubt a side effect caused by brain damage

Fine insight.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Fri 26 Apr 2013, 4:39 pm

My prediction is a brutal, shocking but compelling KO suffered by Audley. I hope I'm wrong but i see images of a stretcher, a tall black man, and the sound of 'Never give up!' echoing through the arena.

Then silence.

Then sirens.

I'll pray i am wrong this time.

Be safe A-Force, don't so it.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next