The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notts vs Yorkshire @ Trent Bridge County Championship.

2 posters

Go down

Notts vs Yorkshire @ Trent Bridge County Championship. Empty Notts vs Yorkshire @ Trent Bridge County Championship.

Post by liverbnz Thu 05 May 2011, 2:01 pm

Wasn't gonna start a thread as I seem to be talking to myself on them, but hey I don't care Very Happy

Just wanna say well done to Jonny Bairstow for getting his maiden FC century. Star of the future.

Yorkshire are 396/8 after a day and a session.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Notts vs Yorkshire @ Trent Bridge County Championship. Empty Re: Notts vs Yorkshire @ Trent Bridge County Championship.

Post by Guest Thu 05 May 2011, 2:44 pm

going along well then yorkshire and well done jonny bairstow future england player i think.

Back to top Go down

Notts vs Yorkshire @ Trent Bridge County Championship. Empty Re: Notts vs Yorkshire @ Trent Bridge County Championship.

Post by liverbnz Thu 05 May 2011, 4:18 pm

Jonny gets his double ton and with a 6 to boot! Out now though, clean bowled. 543/9.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Thu 05 May 2011, 8:38 pm

Up and down sort of season for Yorks. And Sidebottom is a decent No 11 batsman! I don't think even Yorks in their present brittle form can lose from here.

Agree that Bairstow is a possible England player.

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 May 2011, 8:38 pm

lol sidebottom can bat, and bairstow will play for england in the future

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Fri 06 May 2011, 8:41 am

Seemingly there will be plenty of clouds around the next 2 days so who knows! Sidebottom at his old stomping ground too.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 May 2011, 6:42 pm

congrats jonny bairstow again lol

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Mon 09 May 2011, 12:03 am

Wonder how the knee of the Yorkshire cricket team section of 606 is, now that it has stopped jerking following 2 successive solid batting displays?

Pitchforks were being sharpened for Moxon last I read.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Wed 11 May 2011, 2:43 am

One poster on 606 said Yorks needed a "complete overall" from Moxon downwards Perhaps they have had that by now! Wink

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 11 May 2011, 8:05 am

Corporalhumblebucket wrote:One poster on 606 said Yorks needed a "complete overall" from Moxon downwards Perhaps they have had that by now! Wink

I could probably have a good guess at which poster said that, although it could be one of a few.
It difficult not to say that it's typical of the short-termism of fans these days.

Anyway, we just need someone to step into Rudolph's shoes, a leader with the bat if u like. There are plenty capable as well, just maybe lacking a bit experience wise.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Wed 11 May 2011, 9:32 pm

Good to see more activity on the Yorks page. Bairstow does sound exceptional - I've never seen him bat - has he got orthodox batting style....?

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down