The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCIS ..........................and it's spin offs

3 posters

Go down

NCIS ..........................and it's spin offs  Empty NCIS ..........................and it's spin offs

Post by Kenny Tue 07 May 2013, 6:02 pm

Anyone a NCIS fan ?

I remember watching JAG years ago which NCIS came from , i like NCIS - Los Angeles and it looks likely there is to be a new spin off NCIS -Red coming soon .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

NCIS ..........................and it's spin offs  Empty Re: NCIS ..........................and it's spin offs

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 09 May 2013, 7:21 am

I've watched all the eps of ncis la so far. I haven't seen the original but LA is great. Callen and Sam compliment each othrr perfectly.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

NCIS ..........................and it's spin offs  Empty Re: NCIS ..........................and it's spin offs

Post by Kenny Thu 09 May 2013, 5:17 pm

yes ncis la is better imo then ncis , Hetty is great and i think the dynamic between the characters works
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by BROCK'S BEEF JERKY Tue 04 Jun 2013, 5:03 pm

NCIS:LA is great I agree, gotta love Deeks !!!

I wasn't too sure about the NCIS:Red one's...I think two NCIS's are enough !! Very Happy

BROCK'S BEEF JERKY

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 04 Jun 2013, 5:07 pm

but what is going on with Kensi's eye ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by BROCK'S BEEF JERKY Tue 04 Jun 2013, 11:10 pm

Hahaha can't believe you went there...Kensi's eye is just wrong !!!

My wife likes to mention it every damn episode, where as I can see past it. thumbsup

BROCK'S BEEF JERKY

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 04 Jun 2013, 11:11 pm

Apparantly it's a birthmark on her eye Shocked there is even a name for it called the Nevus of Ota .

It was bothering me that much o googled it
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by BROCK'S BEEF JERKY Tue 04 Jun 2013, 11:45 pm

A birthmark on her eye ? I've learned something today, thanks for that. Three seasons in and I get answers...lol

Speaking of answers you ever noticed that when the 'incident' happens at the start of each episode they never actually use CSI type forensics to work out what went on they just always manage to find or hack into a security camera to get their answers...? lol Ted Danson and his lot would be screwed if they could just always make sure there's a camera somewhere about. idea

BROCK'S BEEF JERKY

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 04 Jun 2013, 11:48 pm

It amazes me how many Navy operatives let themselves get killed so easily
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down