The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelinaloveissobeautifuliwishshewasmywife

3 posters

Go down

Angelinaloveissobeautifuliwishshewasmywife Empty Angelinaloveissobeautifuliwishshewasmywife

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 02 Feb 2011, 8:49 pm

WHERE IS THIS GUY?? Sad

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Angelinaloveissobeautifuliwishshewasmywife Empty Re: Angelinaloveissobeautifuliwishshewasmywife

Post by Guest Wed 02 Feb 2011, 9:16 pm

i just totally marked out when i saw the name.
i thought he had just joined. :love:

talk about a let down

Sad

Back to top Go down

Angelinaloveissobeautifuliwishshewasmywife Empty Re: Angelinaloveissobeautifuliwishshewasmywife

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 02 Feb 2011, 9:25 pm

Sorry mate, you must admit however that I have brought up a severely important topic? His banter is missed.

I want to read his intense views & comments on the Rumble Sad

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Feb 2011, 9:37 pm

iv been waiting for him to appear on 606 for the last week to invite him to here, but he hasnt been on.
Maybes he has food poisoning from his smokewheel pizza?

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 02 Feb 2011, 10:48 pm

Lets hope that if he has poisoned himself that he will make a speedy recovery & be back making those fantastically witty comments.

EVERYONE PRAY thumbsup

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Wed 02 Feb 2011, 11:40 pm

Perhaps he got so excited when Masters appeared in the rumble that he exploded! Shocked

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Feb 2011, 8:55 am

I put money on him being in custody, trying to explain to the police why he was chasing little boys with a video camera....

"I just wanted to oil them up and film them wrestle for my friends on 606. Would you like some smokewheel pizza?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 03 Feb 2011, 9:17 am

He has commented on 606 so it looks like he may be joining us on here :love:

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Thu 03 Feb 2011, 11:02 am

I love this guy almost as much as he loves Smokewheel Pizza. We need to get Royboy onboard too.

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum