The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WBC Dumps Khan from Welter Ratings (legit from BoxingScene, I'll check Wiki later)

2 posters

Go down

WBC Dumps Khan from Welter Ratings (legit from BoxingScene, I'll check Wiki later) Empty WBC Dumps Khan from Welter Ratings (legit from BoxingScene, I'll check Wiki later)

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 14 May 2013, 11:44 am

Heres you go:

http://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-dumps-amir-khan-from-welterweight-position--65501

"The World Boxing Council caused a huge stir last month when Amir Khan received a number two ranking position at 147-pounds. Khan had never fought at the weight and he was one fight removed from a two-fight losing streak. Most viewed the move as a tactic to position Khan closer to a lucrative fight with champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.

The latest rankings have corrected things, in a way. Khan's victory over Julio Diaz, at a catch-weight of 143-pounds, did not position him further at 147. Instead he lost his ranking spot and was placed as the number one ranked contender at 140-pounds, placing him one step away from the man who knocked him out in four rounds last July, champion Danny Garcia.

Lucas Matthysse is Garcia's mandatory challenger"

Just looked out the window as I heard the 4 horsemen of the apocolypse where to destroy earth on day the WBC did something correct!!!

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

WBC Dumps Khan from Welter Ratings (legit from BoxingScene, I'll check Wiki later) Empty Re: WBC Dumps Khan from Welter Ratings (legit from BoxingScene, I'll check Wiki later)

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue 14 May 2013, 1:05 pm

Only a few more things they need to correct like...

1. Getting rid of Silver and Diamond titles
2. Allow their belt to be unified

Then they might not be as big a joke...

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down