The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about this weeks Raw

+4
NickisBHAFC
Hero
Crimey
Kenny
8 posters

Go down

Question about this weeks Raw  Empty Question about this weeks Raw

Post by Kenny Tue 28 May 2013, 4:08 pm

Just finished watching Raw from lastnight/this morning , does anyone know what was going on in the crowd during the Cena Axel match ? nobody seemed to be watching the match and all the camera angles cut out the crowd
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Question about this weeks Raw  Empty Re: Question about this weeks Raw

Post by Crimey Tue 28 May 2013, 4:12 pm

Apparently there was a brawl going on, some drunk guys started fighting with security.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 28 May 2013, 4:20 pm

Cheers Crimey
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 28 May 2013, 4:22 pm

from eWrestlingNews:

Benson Simbirski was at RAW and sent in this tidbit. This explains why the crowd was cheering and turning around during the RAW main event. "Basically there were these 3 Guido dudes and one big girl, it seemed like they were drinking quite a bit throughout the night because I kept seeing them go to get beers. Whenever they'd get up they'd always yell at people as they were leaving, didn't matter who, saw them making fun of a little kid wearing a John Cena shirt at one point. During the main event security went up to talk to them and next thing I saw was one of them punch the security guard in the face. Within seconds there was about 15 security guards and a few cops there. The kids kept up with trying to fight the security guards and got taken down pretty quick and dragged out. One of the kids had a broken arm and got choked out after he took a swing at security. Two of the guys got thrown into some seats. After they got removed I saw security talk to a mother and two little kids and take a report from them, one of the kids was crying so I think it involved them some how. The cheering for the fight was way louder than anyone cheering for the match. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any more info. Just out grabbing some wings right now and my phones at 10% but ill be home in 45 minutes."

-- Kultar Kooldip Mann also sent in this report: All I ended up seeing was a tidal wave of security rush over to the area, then I saw them get about 4 people out of there. There was one little guy who absoultely decked a security guard in the face, it was nuts.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 28 May 2013, 4:27 pm

that explains it even more , thanks

I wasn't really paying much attention to the Cena Axel match , but my son said why is everyone looking away from the ring ( he thought the Shield was coming back out )
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 28 May 2013, 7:22 pm

For Raw as a whole a few thoughts

Not really a fan of them changing the Cena vs Ryback stipulation if im honest. I liked the way Ryback kept on bringing the ambulance out and throwing people in it. I suppose that could be a nice link to the lumberjack match

Im enjoying the build up to the intercontinental title match. The Miz, Barrett and Faaandangooo all playing there part well.

The shield brilliant again, 2 superb matches. Can see the tag titles being defended against Orton and Sheamus at Payback, not sure who Ambrose will face though.

Ziggler not being on Raw again is a bit worrying, not sure how good there going to sell his match with Del Rio if it happens at Payback, with the lack of build up. Also i can see Big E and AJ getting fed up with each other soon, making Dolph choose who he is going to keep.

Finally Jericho challenging Punk and Heyman accepting is poor IMO. I was really hoping for a shock Punk return to a huge pop. Guess that is not happening now and we have the to see the biggest let down rivalry again Sad

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 28 May 2013, 8:52 pm

I just don't understand the Punk thing, surely that can't be his return, it's far too low key and into a feud which got a lukewarm reaction the first time around with a far better story behind it. I can only think that something will happen to cancel that match.

Unless they're desperate for people to buy Payback so are using Punk as the carrot.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 28 May 2013, 10:38 pm

Does that assclown Ryan Clarke still write for eWrestling? That report smells of him...why did he feel the need to include the guys bit about going for freaking chicken wings lmao

As for Punk's return..true it does seem low key but I think it'll be a very different match/feud than they had last year...Jerichos always been far more entertaining in the ring when he's been face so it gives it a different feel...I think Punk will comeback a face, whether he wants to or not je might not be given much option if he returns in Chicago.....

I hardly paid any attention to what i saw but what I did see/hear annoyed me

I watched The Shield segments, RAW was in Calgary, home of the Hart's. ..Daniel Bryan and Kane paying homage to the Hart Foundation hit a Hart Attack and not one of the announce team mentioned it....not Cole the play by play guy, not colour commentators JBL or Lawler...nothing, peed me off that did

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 29 May 2013, 7:49 am

I thougth after Smackdown they were heading to a Chris Jericho v Big Show feud. But I certainly wont complain. Jericho v CM Punk in Chicago is going to be an amazing match. Interesting to see how they react to Jericho. They will abviously be Punk fanatics but its not like he is going against John Cena.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Wed 29 May 2013, 12:09 pm

The Shield were fantastic yet again - cracking end to the Ambrose / Kofi match.

I am happy with Punk v Jericho, however it does seem an odd way to bring him back....I am still not convinced it will happen, I can't imagine Punk will be happy with Heyman speaking for him.

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 29 May 2013, 1:41 pm

It just doesn't make sense, I thought maybe he wouldn't turn up, that he'd refuse to do what Heyman wanted him to do and he'd return at a later date, with Heyman looking an ass leaving Jericho waiting for a match. But then you're essentially advertising Punk to appear at his hometown PPV, I'm not sure if all the tickets have already been sold, but I can imagine if not a lot will buy tickets based on this, and then if you don't have him turn up, I think it'd just leave a lot of people disappointed.

They should have had him return in a surprise at Payback. People were expecting him to return later, it was his hometown, the pop would have been huge.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 29 May 2013, 1:56 pm

I still think it's too early for Punk to return. This is how I see it playing out;

Jericho is waiting for Punk. Punk's music hits to a great pop however he doesn't show up. Paul Heyman then brings out his new client, Curtis Axel to face Jericho thus having Jericho continue his role of putting over the young talent. Therefore, the suspense of Punk continues hopefully with the aim of a bigger and better conclusion.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 29 May 2013, 3:03 pm

I was going to have Punk as the ambulance driver. Attacks both Cena and Ryback and throws them both in the Ambulance.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 29 May 2013, 3:05 pm

Punk should stay away for months but the WWE needs him, RAW from what I've saw has been utterly miserable and devoid of any genuine excitement

Punk has to win the Rumble and go after WWE CHampion Brock Lesnar

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 30 May 2013, 7:54 am

One thing for sure is that if CM Punk no shows Payback in his hometown then he is definitely staying heel.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down