The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How often do you come across this mindset?

+4
huw
milkyboy
TRUSSMAN66
JabMachineMK2
8 posters

Go down

How often do you come across this mindset? Empty How often do you come across this mindset?

Post by JabMachineMK2 Wed May 29, 2013 6:02 am

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148881723&page=1

My favorite was "Manny Pacquiao"

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

How often do you come across this mindset? Empty Re: How often do you come across this mindset?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed May 29, 2013 6:35 am

Tyson was certainly the baddest man on the planet for a while...........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

How often do you come across this mindset? Empty Re: How often do you come across this mindset?

Post by JabMachineMK2 Wed May 29, 2013 6:54 am

But GOAT?

Seriously?

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed May 29, 2013 6:54 am

I would imagine quite frequently on a bodybuilding forum.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Wed May 29, 2013 8:48 am

Wouldn't expect anything different.

When any of the people I meet find out I'm into the boxing they will usually just start suggesting things like it is either Ali or Tyson as the best ever.

I'm sure it used to be Windy (RIP) that used to say 'not every Tyson fan is an idiot but every idiot is a Tyson fan'

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed May 29, 2013 8:55 am

Always thought you were a Tyson fan... Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Wed May 29, 2013 9:07 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Always thought you were a Tyson fan... Cool

No, I'm a more unique kind of idiot!

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed May 29, 2013 9:21 am

Have to admit, I did find it a wee bit amusing how the OP stated that Tyson was easily the greatest "between 1986 and 1989, and then again for a little bit just after coming out of prison" or something along those lines!

Being reduced from being the greatest to past his prime in the space of seven months (Williams in July '89, Douglas in February '90) is a pretty steep decline, but then coming back to being the greatest again but then becoming past prime even quicker this time, in just two months (Seldon in September '96, Holyfield in November that same year) is pretty remarkable.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Wed May 29, 2013 12:22 pm

To be fair, the poll leaned NO even if it was just by two points.

One of their signatures was 'VOTE UKIP'

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Wed May 29, 2013 12:36 pm

John Bloody Wayne wrote:To be fair, the poll leaned NO even if it was just by two points.

That really surprises me, the fact that he actually spelled the word vote correctly and got the initials in the right order.

Must be one of their less stupid nut jobs.

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 12:43 pm

huw wrote:
John Bloody Wayne wrote:To be fair, the poll leaned NO even if it was just by two points.

That really surprises me, the fact that he actually spelled the word vote correctly and got the initials in the right order.

Must be one of their less stupid nut jobs.
I thought it was a guy having a sly dig at Richard Branson by saying "TIVO? PUKE"

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed May 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Not surprised to be honest. When I was watching boxing at the weekend on a, erm, 'website', there was a forum/feed alongside which had a number of morons banging on about EDL. Rolling Eyes picard

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed May 29, 2013 12:55 pm

http://www.edl.me/

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 12:58 pm

I tried joining the EDL...turns out they don't do cheaper electrictity like I thought

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed May 29, 2013 1:03 pm

You should try the blowup one, I hear that they are all the rage.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed May 29, 2013 1:22 pm

I come across for most mindsets at the Oyster.. raspberry

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down