The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time

5 posters

Go down

Top Ten Drivers of All Time

The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time Vote_lcap0%The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time Vote_lcap0%The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time Vote_lcap27%The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time Vote_lcap7%The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time Vote_lcap7%The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time Vote_lcap47%The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time Empty The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time

Post by Guest Sat 07 May 2011, 9:58 am

Here is a list of 10 Formula One racing drivers.
They all warrant their place in the top 10, but out of these who do you think is the greatest ever?
Also, is there anyone else missing from the list that should be included?

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time Empty Re: The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time

Post by Solerina Sat 07 May 2011, 10:13 am

Hi YI

That was an easy one.....it's got to be Ayrton Senna : )

I remember seeing a lovely video of him a while ago.....I'll try and find it for our Youtube channel,

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time Empty Re: The Greatest Ever Series! - F1 Top Ten Drivers of All Time

Post by Mad for Chelsea Sat 07 May 2011, 10:48 am

I've gone for Schumacher, his record is incredible. Sure you could say he had the best car, but we have to remember he helped develop that car (when he arrived at Ferrari they weren't all that hot). I don't like the guy but IMO he was the best.

I now expect to be shot down <takes cover>

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Sat 07 May 2011, 11:14 am

Mad for Chelsea wrote:

I now expect to be shot down <takes cover>

I won't shoot you down Chelsea.....I like Michael Schumacher.....if only for the reason that there was a stray dog in the area where he was racing one weekend, it was in need of veterinary attention.....he saw to it that the dog was treated and he actually adopted it and had it sent home : )

Unfortunately the Senna vid I was talking about is no longer available : (

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri 13 May 2011, 2:13 pm

I went for Niki Lauda. Never saw him race, but to come back after a horrific accident like the one he had and win a 3rd title is incredibly gutsy IMO.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 26 May 2011, 3:52 pm

Your missing Kimi Raikkonen, Fernando Alonso and far more importantly Mika Hakkinen.

Hakkinen would get my vote...

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by AS1960 Tue 31 May 2011, 3:41 pm

Senna for ever!

AS1960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down