The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question bout The Following. (Have not seen it, so no mspoilers please).

5 posters

Go down

A question bout The Following. (Have not seen it, so no mspoilers please). Empty A question bout The Following. (Have not seen it, so no mspoilers please).

Post by westisbest Fri 31 May 2013, 1:21 pm

OK, so have seen the pilot. Loved it. Heard great things about the show.

I thought I would get it on DVD.
It's not on DVD till december, which is a long way off.

The question is, does anyone know if another channel is showing it in the next month or so.

Thanks.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

A question bout The Following. (Have not seen it, so no mspoilers please). Empty Re: A question bout The Following. (Have not seen it, so no mspoilers please).

Post by Kenny Sat 01 Jun 2013, 11:59 pm

Although it was shown here on Sky Atlantic it is a Fox show so it maybe shown on Fox sometime here , but i'm only guessing
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

A question bout The Following. (Have not seen it, so no mspoilers please). Empty Re: A question bout The Following. (Have not seen it, so no mspoilers please).

Post by Dass Sun 02 Jun 2013, 5:03 pm

I'd highly doubt it will be seen on Fox over here, your best shot is to keep an eye on Atlantic running the series through from the start again and catching it then.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sun 02 Jun 2013, 5:22 pm

Dont have Atlantic(mate had downloaded the pilot thats how imwatched it.).

Am keeping an eye out.

cheers.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Tue 11 Jun 2013, 1:15 pm

get it from a torrent site, you'll be able to have the entire season in one day tops

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Tue 11 Jun 2013, 4:29 pm

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2737336-The-Following

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down