The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite pieces of lions commentary?

3 posters

Go down

Favourite pieces of lions commentary?  Empty Favourite pieces of lions commentary?

Post by t1000advancedprototype Sat 15 Jun 2013, 2:39 pm

For me,

1. "This is O'Driscooooawwwwhaaaallll he's gone through, OHH HE'S GOING....O'Driscoll, for the posts. Brian O'Driscoll oh you beauty. That is incredible".

2. "They call him God, well I think he's a better player than that".

3. "Gareth Thomas, oh what's the captain doing? WHAT IS THE CAPTAIN DOING?!".

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Favourite pieces of lions commentary?  Empty Re: Favourite pieces of lions commentary?

Post by Shifty Sat 15 Jun 2013, 2:42 pm

You don't do this on your own line, you don't wear a green and gold jersey to put out that kind of Mickey Mouse rugby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOCN4dkyvp4

David Campese losing the 1989 test series to the Lions, lol!
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Favourite pieces of lions commentary?  Empty Re: Favourite pieces of lions commentary?

Post by Duty281 Sat 15 Jun 2013, 4:21 pm

Also from the 1st Test of 2001:

Henderson, oh he's through now! Rob Henderson slicing them apart. The two Irish centres are on fire. Howley! Balshaw! What an opportunity here to kill it off...OH THEY'VE KILLED IT OFF! That might well have done it, it's Scott Quinnell. Welcome to fantasy land!

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down