The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wade Barritt (purposeful spelling error, may contain spoilers).

3 posters

Go down

Wade Barritt (purposeful spelling error, may contain spoilers). Empty Wade Barritt (purposeful spelling error, may contain spoilers).

Post by Gcass Sat 15 Jun 2013, 9:13 pm

Sky sports have given the strongest indication that Wade Barritt (i know I've spelt it wrong) will drop the IC at payback, with breaking news that he has been called up to the touring rugby union side 'the British and Irish Lions.'

http://m.skysports.com/article/rugbyunion//8778012

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Wade Barritt (purposeful spelling error, may contain spoilers). Empty Re: Wade Barritt (purposeful spelling error, may contain spoilers).

Post by Hero Sat 15 Jun 2013, 9:36 pm

How do Gcass, good to see you about!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Wade Barritt (purposeful spelling error, may contain spoilers). Empty Re: Wade Barritt (purposeful spelling error, may contain spoilers).

Post by Gcass Sat 15 Jun 2013, 9:37 pm

Evening Hero, must admit I posted this for your benefit. I know you appreciate a bit of word play.

How are you keeping mate?

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 15 Jun 2013, 9:52 pm

Good cheers, my youngest son's birthday today so been to Legoland with him and he's got a snake as his present, its currently about 2 ft from my left ear. How about you?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gcass Sat 15 Jun 2013, 10:00 pm

Not too bad thanks, had a day of rugby with the lions and England. Saw the link above and couldn't resist posting.

Is legoland any good? I'm thinking of taking my girls.

Have you called the snake Jake?

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 15 Jun 2013, 10:11 pm

No it's called Sookie for some reason, he has two guinea pigs called Fang & Bang, I think he secretly watches True Blood.

Its the Legocentre we went to at the Trafford Centre, only really worth it if you get Tesco vouchers for it, we took 3 of his friends as well as a mini party thing.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gcass Sat 15 Jun 2013, 10:16 pm

When I was a kid I had two terrapins called Shawn and Sid (after HBK and Psycho).

I was thinking of naming some of my chickens after Game of Thrones characters, but I want them to live.

I thought of you the other day when Matt Smith stepped down from being the Doctor. I had to tell my daughter (the superfan) to get it out of the way, she cried.

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by Gcass Sat 15 Jun 2013, 10:21 pm

Should have also said, my youngest daughter has a guinea pig called 'skat barrow' after Jack Sparrow. Her infant tongue couldn't quite pronounce the name right.

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 15 Jun 2013, 10:24 pm

I've not told my two about Dr Who yet, trying my hardest to keep it from them so they actually get to experience it when I that pens which I think would make much better TV for them.
I have two cats called Baby Jesus and Malcolm. Says a lot really.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gcass Sat 15 Jun 2013, 10:33 pm

Is baby Jesus from Taladega?

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by Gcass Sat 15 Jun 2013, 10:35 pm

My dogs are called Jack and Russell, says a lot about me. I thought it was funny until I took them to the vets for their jabs for the first time. Their names were called out and I felt like a right twit.

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 15 Jun 2013, 10:58 pm

Gcass wrote:Is baby Jesus from Taladega?

No Sandbach.

It's a she too.
A nephew was allowed to name it the week prior to Christmas.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gcass Sat 15 Jun 2013, 11:07 pm

Have you seen 'the ballad of Ricky Bobby'? The baby Jesus scene is hilarious.

Good name either way, bound to get you brownie points.

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sun 16 Jun 2013, 6:49 am

I'd like to welcome a newest spazzy to the board.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gcass Sun 16 Jun 2013, 9:12 am

Thanks Rino, I'm actually an old spazzy. I just haven't posted for a while.

I'm about quality not quantity............hang on.

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down