The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

never interrupt stephanie

+3
bretmeharty
Kay Fabe
Mr Video Man
7 posters

Go down

never interrupt stephanie  Empty never interrupt stephanie

Post by Mr Video Man Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:02 pm

I had a feeling this part of the aj/kaitlyn/Stephanie segment on raw was unscripted and it now seems it was.........

The storyline segment on Monday's WWE RAW where Stephanie McMahon confronted Kaitlyn and other WWE Divas on the stage and told them to never interrupt her again, was apparently based off a real life situation.
According to reports, McMahon telling the Divas never to interrupt her was a take off of a real-life situation where someone recently interrupted Stephanie backstage, which allegedly caused a bit of a scene.

the incident is at 7 minutes 5 secs into the video.    what do you the 606v2 universe think of this? was she right to mention it on raw or should she have just let it go and not said anything?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

never interrupt stephanie  Empty Re: never interrupt stephanie

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:15 pm

It was utterly ridiculous, it completely killed Kaitlyn, it was just so unnecessary,  you can ser Vince doing that and getting away with it but only to bums, he'd never get away with doing it to Orton, Punk, Cena, Kane or anyone of that ilk, I dont even think he'd do it to former or present World Champions like Christiab or Del Rio unless of course either chatacter was portraying a sneaky heel,  a top face with any credibility would never be spoken to like that

I dont take much notice of the womans division, its not my bag, this is probably why

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:23 pm

I completely agree and thought it as soon as it happened, it did kill her and when she started to speak again after it was awkward as hell, it didnt establish anything unless Stephaine was being heel but she wasn't.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Honestly didnt bother me in the slightest. If anything it made complete sense with the long running character of Stephanie McMahon, shes still meant to have the traits of her father and be a bit of a bitch. The main problem was how badly she stepped on AJ with her dismantling of her character.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:08 pm

ok there might have been an argument backstage but to me she shouldn't have aired her grievance with whoever it was live on raw over something as petty as being interrupted talking to someone backstage
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:12 am

Definitely wouldn't put it past Triple H to do it to most people

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancashire_Lad Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:46 am

Didn't bother me at all its part of being a McMahon.

In more important terms she still looks fine!

Lancashire_Lad

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:01 am

This is obviously all part of the McMahon power struggle storyline. A couple of weeks before Stephanie and Vince were acting like heels talking down to the crowd.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down