The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasts

3 posters

Go down

Outcasts Empty Outcasts

Post by TipToes88 Mon 09 May 2011, 3:20 pm

Just read that their not making another series due to bad ratings. I thought it was great. What a way to leave us hanging with that last episode...bumders

TipToes88

Back to top Go down

Outcasts Empty Re: Outcasts

Post by Enforcer Mon 09 May 2011, 3:28 pm

Not surprised TipToes tbh. I taped the whole series and after three (I think) episodes deleted them all as my wife and I were bored to tears by it!

It is a pet hate of mine that series get left on cliff hangers before a second has been commissioned.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhil Mon 09 May 2011, 3:37 pm

I watched the first couple of shows and I enjoyed them, they were pretty meticulous and thought provoking. However I didn't see a single advertisement for it anywhere. A shame really.

BigPhil

Back to top Go down

Post by TipToes88 Mon 09 May 2011, 3:56 pm

Saw a few ads during the break of Being Human but that was it. Show got poor ratings due to stictly come ice dancing in the jungle or whatever being on at the same time.

And saying as I got into it I also have a problem with cliff hangers that just leave you there. I'd say stick it out and have a watch on BBCi tbh though man

TipToes88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum