The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep Heat

Go down

Deep Heat Empty Deep Heat

Post by jeromedubois Fri 21 Jun 2013, 7:15 pm

Deep Heat Deep_h10

Name: Deep Heat
Nickname: Sir Lou. The Master of the Streak. Zero. 
Height: 5'8
Weight: 11st
Hometown: Unspecified - No town will lay claim to him
Class: Face
Gimmick: A consistently beaten wrestler with illusions of grandeur
Personality: A plucky, confident idiot
Entrance Music: What a Waster - The Libertines
Entrance Details: Jumps onto the ramp with a bottle of champagne which he sprays everywhere like an F1 driver on the podium before sprinting down the ramp slapping fans hands. Slides into the ring and right onto the turnbuckle with arms spread open and wide. 
Finishing Move 1: A super kick that always connects wrong and missed the face/head
Finishing Move 2: A top rope elbow drop that he always underdoes or overdoes and never hits his target
Trademark Move: A roll up pin that always leaves his shoulders on the mat, confusing his opponent who kicks out assuming the pin was done correctly.
Submission Move: Figure Four that more often than not sees him grabbing his own leg and applying pressure.

Highflying Move: Lionsault that he either fails to hit, springs down onto his back or misses the rope and jumps out the ring. 
Five - eight common moves: Any roll up pin conceivable. Please use your imagination to have him botch any of the following moves in a way that inflicts pain on himself: Clothesline, dropkick, hurricanrana, spinebuster, scoop slam, cross body splash, DDT. But anything funny you can think of for him to botch, I want him to be a very nearly good wrestler who is somehow appalling at everything

Taunts/Catchphrases: "Nobody beats me", "You jobbin out boy!" and "Feed me more"
Match Tactics: There is no tactics behind this man
(Pick three): In theory - Brawling Hardcore Highflier Technical 

Weapon of Choice: Cushioned chair

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down