The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hulk Hogan unhappy about Brooks engagement?

+3
Good Golly I'm Olly
Mr Video Man
VDT
7 posters

Go down

Hulk Hogan unhappy about Brooks engagement? Empty Hulk Hogan unhappy about Brooks engagement?

Post by VDT Mon 01 Jul 2013, 12:57 pm

Hulk Hogan has hinted he isn’t happy about his daughter Brooke’s engagement.

The wrestling legend, 59, is the only member of his family not to publicly congratulate the former VHI reality TV star, who got engaged to Dallas Cowboys player Phil Costa on Saturday night (29.06.13) in Las Vegas, and he also posted a mysterious message on Twitter on Sunday morning (30.06.13), suggesting he wasn’t impressed by his daughter’s news.

He wrote: ”Where’s the truck that ran over me twice? Hogan and Vegas doesn’t work brother HH”

Brooke, 25, posted a photo of the proposal, believed to have taken place on a balcony at the Bellagio hotel, on her Instagram profile and wrote: ”Happiest moment of my LIFE. I am marrying my best friend. I wouldn’t choose anyone else. I am so lucky and so grateful.”

She also posted another blurry photo with the caption: ”I look scary but this is the face of total SHOCK.”

The former ‘Brooke Knows Best’ star appears to have the full support of her brother Nick, 22, and her mother Linda Hogan who both offered their congratulations.

Linda, who split from Hulk in 2007 after 24 years of marriage, tweeted: ”My Brooke is getting married!! Phil proposed to her last night!”

Don’t worry Hulk, Aces and 8s are gonna interrupt the wedding Brother!!!!!! boxing 

Seriously tho, is Hulk more p*ssed off that Brooke broken kayfabe by announcing her engagment on twitter during the big story in TNA at the moment with her and Bully Ray? rather than him being in love with her Whistle 

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan unhappy about Brooks engagement? Empty Re: Hulk Hogan unhappy about Brooks engagement?

Post by Mr Video Man Mon 01 Jul 2013, 2:32 pm

if hulk really thinks that fans believe what they see on a show as real then Hogan needs to get out the business
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan unhappy about Brooks engagement? Empty Re: Hulk Hogan unhappy about Brooks engagement?

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 01 Jul 2013, 5:12 pm

I'm surprised Costa didn't snap the ring 5 yards over Hogan's head (a joke for the NFL savvy amongst us)

Brooke is mighty fine
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon 01 Jul 2013, 5:32 pm

Olly wrote:I'm surprised Costa didn't snap the ring 5 yards over Hogan's head (a joke for the NFL savvy amongst us)

Brooke is mighty fine

Olly you need to get out more lad.

Brooke is as rough as a badgers arse, just dressed up like a lady of the night.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Mon 01 Jul 2013, 8:04 pm

I'm not surprised Hulk is upset. If I wanted to bang a 25 year old, and then she got engaged, I'd be unhappy too.

Wait a second, Brooke's only 25? My god, she looks like a 40 year old transvestite.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 01 Jul 2013, 8:22 pm

Ent wrote:
Olly wrote:I'm surprised Costa didn't snap the ring 5 yards over Hogan's head (a joke for the NFL savvy amongst us)

Brooke is mighty fine

Olly you need to get out more lad.

Brooke is as rough as a badgers arse, just dressed up like a lady of the night.

Brooke is the ideal woman for Olly, happy to keep it in the family.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Mon 01 Jul 2013, 8:23 pm

crippledtart wrote:I'm not surprised Hulk is upset. If I wanted to bang a 25 year old, and then she got engaged, I'd be unhappy too.

Wait a second, Brooke's only 25? My god, she looks like a 40 year old transvestite.

shes 25? I honestly thought she looked in her thirtys.
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 Jul 2013, 8:26 pm

Just wait till the hair thins and refuses to shave it all off even with a wide crown

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Mon 01 Jul 2013, 8:38 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Just wait till the hair thins and refuses to shave it all off even with a wide crown

vomit 
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down