The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow The Buzzards

+9
Dolphin Ziggler
TheCultOfPersonality
JamesLincs
Dr Gregory House MD
TheCelticGarbutt
NickisBHAFC
Mr Video Man
Blade
Shot 21 LCFC
13 posters

Go down

Follow The Buzzards Empty Follow The Buzzards

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Bit quiet on this board today. Lets all talk about the impending debut of The Wyatt Family. How excited are we all for the arrivals of Bray Wyatt and his followers Luke Harper and Erick Rowan? What do you think they will do on Raw and who will their first feud be with? I find it slightly strange that they are appearing the Raw [u]before[u] Money In The Bank as I expected them to appear at the one after or at the PPV itself. Also I like how the last Raw actually finished with the vignette. I think WWE has big plans for them.

So share your thoughts on how excited / uninterested you are about them and what you think they will do. On a side note I am finding myself really liking their entrance music.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Follow The Buzzards Empty Re: Follow The Buzzards

Post by Blade Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Am looking forward to seeing them but who on earth are they going to feud with Shield, Uso? most of the tag teams are heels and they look like heels to me the E really needs more tag team faces in there company as they are really short in face tag teams at the moment.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:06 pm

I think they will be different to The Shield. I think Bray Wyatt will have singles feuds with the other 2 accompanying and helping him.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:03 pm

i see wyatt as the leader eventually becoming wwe champion with his flock protecting him. sort of like a mini version of aces and eights protecting bully ray as champion.....and I am really excited
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:38 pm

I have a feeling WWE will screw them up and they will just become a crew on Superstars/Main Event. Bit like 3MB.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCelticGarbutt Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:43 pm

Is it just me or did the Wyatt family promo at the beginning and end of the main event seem slightly strange? Felt like the main event finished too soon and they had 30 seconds left of the show so put it back on?

Anyway regardless, really excited by the debut. Such a fascinating character that can be lead down so many different paths, great entrance music plus wrestling ability.

Cant see it being a 6 man faction however, itll be Harper & Rowan in tag team action w/ Wyatt, or Wyatt wrestling in singles in my eyes. Maybe a full 6 man debut this week but beyond that it would surprise me.

TheCelticGarbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Very, very interested to see where these guys go, I have no idea what direction that'll be in, but WWE has promoted there introduction very strongly

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:04 pm

abduct zack ryder. and then eventually cm punk will join them

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:38 pm

I do wonder if they will go down the route of brainwashing people to join the family, similar to the Ministry Of Darkness.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:20 pm

I like the idea of brainwashing people, could make for great entertainment.

I felt thats what Straight Edge Society should have done more of, unfortunately they didn't last long.

I do hope they make a big impact on Raw and do something different instead of the usual squash or attack on someone.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:24 pm

I was excited to begin with, but its kind of run out a little for me. 3 or 4 promo vids a week ruins the whole frantic heel persona, they needed to be doing it against WWE's wishes and it needed to be only one or maybe two. Keep it creepy and subtle and mysterious. Dont announce a debut, just do something big. 

It all depends on what the Shield do now too. You cant have them both doing what they do. And The Shield are better characters and performers. If it marginalises them then I dont really see the point in doing it now. 

Intrigued still, but not desperately excited.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:43 pm

I have a feeling it will be Bray Wyatt as a singles guy with Harper and Rowan backing him up before eventually becoming a full tag team...I'm really excited as Bray has been in my top 5 for a long time now.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:49 pm

It does seem like wwe has no clue what to do with them tbh the amount of vignettes being shown is abit too much. Make no mistake about it I'm buzzing for their debut,especially bray wyatt. The problem is who will they feud with?? Even bray wyatt in singles?? I can't think of any faces who they could.

I hope they don't come out as face,like when Brodus clay debuted Haha

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:45 pm

he'll start where he left on in NXT, he'll squash a few mid card guys...give a creepy promo and slowly build up to the point where he's beating bigger guys.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:13 pm

they're comin.
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by poc.sco Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:38 am

seem very heel-ish from the vignette's so I predict a power struggle with the shield and turning the shield face. really don't watch as much wrestling as I used to but seems to be improving from when I last watched.

as a side not how bad is the new MEM on TNA...

poc.sco

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCelticGarbutt Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:57 am

I read something that I think may work (apologies to whose idea this was but credit is there I promise Smile)

It was mentioned that there could be a similar level fued to that of the Dudleyz, Hardys and E&C.

You can see the comparisons in the teams of the Wyatts, Shield and Uso's & Christian.

That way neither the Shield nor the Family need to be face, Christian would add experience and after some tag title changes, US Champ matches it could end with a 9 man PPV match (maybe not TLC but something).

That would quickly elevate the Wyatts to the Level of the Shield and then could lead on to some breakout stars moving on to different storylines, turns, cutting aliances etc.

Plus with the amount of matches that can take place between those 9 it wouldnt have to be built and concluded in 4 weeks between PPVs - could be quite a long burner without re-using the same matches.

TheCelticGarbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:16 pm

We keep talking about how it'll be Shield vs the Wyatt's BUT how do we know the Shield will be around much longer...with Ambrose in the MITB match clearly getting a singles push...do you think they'll stay together?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Well its safe to say they have got my interest keenly. I wonder why Wyatt keeps talking specifically to Kane telling him to "follow the buzzards"?

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:Well its safe to say they have got my interest keenly. I wonder why Wyatt keeps talking specifically to Kane telling him to "follow the buzzards"?

so kane can become one of them
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:46 pm

I generally dont like anything you lot go crazy over (the Dean Ambrose love-in continues to baffle me, though I do get the Ziggler love), but Wyatt gives me the creeps, which is the desired effect I suppose.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Random prediction: due to Wyatt's instructions Kane costs Bryan his title shot against Cena?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Na, i can see Kane vs Bray Wyatt happening at Summer Slam and after Kane "Follow's the Buzzards"

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down